Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I quit! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=239877)

Odogg 04-26-2005 09:28 AM

Re: I quit!

I am sure it was probably just a dry spell. I would recommend a week break and maybe go down in limits.

Not sure why all of these other people are tapping the aquarium.

Exsubmariner 04-26-2005 09:31 AM

Um.... Maybe because this guy is a tool.

Cleveland Guy 04-26-2005 09:31 AM

What's the over/under on him just coming back with a new screen name?

Exsubmariner 04-26-2005 09:33 AM

All you would have to do is look for a poster who's arguments go "you're stupid, I don't care, and I am not agruing anymore." I give it 3 to 2.

moondogg 04-26-2005 09:33 AM

Wow, you seem pretty wrapped up in this. Did he screw your wife or something?

AngryCola 04-26-2005 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the over/under on him just coming back with a new screen name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never created a gimmick account or a secondary account... that's just not fun to me.

If you guys want to get some cheap thrill from trying to figure out if some 'new poster' is me, have fun!

Since I am a tool, and obviously a joke on these forums, I'll take the common sense approach of just leaving.

Enjoy.

TommyTutone 04-26-2005 09:40 AM

At every board EXCEPT THIS ONE that I've ever been a 'member' of in my life, there has always been at least one attention whore who claims they are leaving and never coming back and taking their ball with them blah blah blah.

Thanks Angry for being the drama queen #1 here at 2 + 2!

(This is no different than the losers who threaten to kill themselves just so someone will tell them they love them. Guess what Angry, nobody loves you, and remember, it's 'down the street, not across the road')

Exsubmariner 04-26-2005 09:41 AM

There are a number of reasons. Mainly because I am a sadistic bastard and more than once upon a time he piled on with a bunch of other 700/day posters and talked about how stupid someone was, how they didn't care, and how they weren't going to argue. (note the reply to this post where all the 7 million posts in one year folks come out to defend Angry and themselves.)
I would enjoy seeing the zoo free of people who do this sort of thing all day everyday. I think it's the bomb he can't win at poker either.
I'm going to stop now, the flames are pretty high.

47outs 04-26-2005 10:05 AM

So what is the problem anyway?

Wheres the whine? And what's with leading us on?

outs

NateDog 04-26-2005 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At every board EXCEPT THIS ONE that I've ever been a 'member' of in my life, there has always been at least one attention whore who claims they are leaving and never coming back and taking their ball with them blah blah blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto