Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   neteller or firepay (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327970)

09-01-2005 10:15 PM

neteller or firepay

HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks

bluefeet 09-01-2005 11:00 PM

Re: neteller or firepay

not sure about other methods, but neteller does not charge to EFT back to your checking account when withdrawing. nor is there a few to push or pull $$ between neteller and the gaming sites.

there is a 8.9% fee if you use the 'insta-cash' option to fund your account.

ps. you'll find most of this good stuff on their FAQ page

MegaBet 09-02-2005 02:42 AM

Neteller screws me over with the exchange rate, but other than that it's cool.

fnord_too 09-02-2005 08:45 AM

AFAIK, Neteller costs way more to get money in, but neither cost anything to get money out. Also, if your first deposit from Neteller is from a poker site, their system hiccups a little and you need to get them on the phone at some point (at least that was the case when I signed up for neteller late last year.)

gumpzilla 09-02-2005 09:21 AM

I use Firepay, but mostly that's because Neteller will not work with customers from Maryland, from what I've read in the Internet Gambling forum.

09-02-2005 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks

[/ QUOTE ]My netteller deposit was free.

Maulik 10-12-2005 07:00 AM

*bump**

is firepay free to deposit to poker sites?

10-12-2005 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fee actually depends on how patient you are. The instacash option carries a high percentage compared to other sites, but the EFT option is completely free if you don't mind waiting 5 days for your deposit to clear. Once your money is in neteller you can move it between gaming sites without any more fees. Can't speak for firepay as I've always used Neteller and not had any complaints.

10-12-2005 09:43 AM

I'm just now about to start using neteller and I had my base currency in £ GBP which means everytime I deposit from a site I'd get charged a conversion. Talked to neteller and they said to just open a new account with a different email address and then I can have $ USD so I can bypass the charge.

10-12-2005 11:34 AM

I had the same thing with euros. Back when I still thought $1000 was like a million. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I probably lost hundred(s) because they really screw you on the deposits and withdrawals.