Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Most wanted PartyMine feature? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354843)

Prod1gy 10-10-2005 08:50 PM

Most wanted PartyMine feature?

What PartyMine feature would you most like to see?

Tk79 10-10-2005 09:09 PM

Re: Most wanted PartyMine feature?

Distributed Mining across multiple XP accounts would allow you to mine every table if you really wanted to right? You could have 30 XP accounts if you really wanted to take it that far couldnt you?

TMFS9 10-10-2005 09:27 PM

The most important feature I would like to see isn't on the list. It would be to have a maximum amount of people at the table, I.E. datamine all of the 20/40 tables with 6 or less players. But if that's not an option it would be distributed mining across multiple xp accounts.

Prod1gy 10-10-2005 11:41 PM

So basically set a range? Right now I have the minimum players for PartyMine to open a new table and start mining.

You are saying make it so you could set a minimum of 3 and a max of 6?

tizim 10-10-2005 11:55 PM

Can you explain what the Buddy Tracker feature would do?

Prod1gy 10-11-2005 12:03 AM

Basically would combine your buddy lists from all skins that you mine and notify you when a buddy is on a table being mined.

I was thinking of also making it so you could auto join a wait list, I need to do more research on all of this to make sure that its not in violation of PP's T&C. I don't want to add some feature that will result in them shutting the whole thing down.

TMFS9 10-11-2005 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that would be wonderful.

SippinSoma 10-11-2005 01:43 AM

SNG support is losing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

sthief09 10-11-2005 04:06 AM

Buddy Tracker- this would be amazing and would give you reason to charge double for a copy with that feature

SNG Mining Support- I don't play them but not being selfish for a moment, this will probably get you more new purchases

Distributed Mining across multiple XP account- are you sure it doesn't do this? I think it does it for me. the tables from the other accounts show up on my list

sthief09 10-11-2005 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So basically set a range? Right now I have the minimum players for PartyMine to open a new table and start mining.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'd love to see that too, and I'd imagine it's fairly simple