Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   jennicide- my new favorite player (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=179001)

ntg816 01-18-2005 12:03 AM

jennicide- my new favorite player

I am new to the site, and haev enjoyed watching some of the tournaments over the last week that you all have played in.

I have wanted to see some of the people you guys (and girls) give a lot of respect to, like gigabet and jennicide, play.

I saw jennicide post that she was playing in the $5 rebuy on poker stars, so I decided to watch. I have watched for the last hour and a half, and will continue to watch the rest as well.

jennicide- you're a great player, and to be able to play at a high level while constantly dealing with drooling chatters is an impressive feat. Anytime you are playing in a tourney, post it on here and I'll watch and try to learn.

theantelope 01-18-2005 12:05 AM

Re: jennicide- my new favorite player

Great troll!

ntg816 01-18-2005 12:15 AM

Sorry, I don't know what that means.

MLG 01-18-2005 12:20 AM

this isnt a knock on jennicide but she is not even close to gigabet's level. he's got his own stratosphere.

ntg816 01-18-2005 12:22 AM

Well I haven't been here for very long, and those are the two people that seem to get tons of respect when they post.

However, I am sure gigabet doesn't have panting railbirds trying their hardest to get him to come to their town while the tourney is going on either.

MLG 01-18-2005 12:24 AM

that has nothing to do with her skill.

ntg816 01-18-2005 12:26 AM

Perhaps not, but it is an added distraction, though I guess she could be a jerk and not answer them at all.

Who do you recommend I follow to learn more?

MLG 01-18-2005 12:34 AM

gigabet is a fantastic player, but he's so good he can play in a way I wouldnt advise trying to emulate. honestly I think watching players play isnt the best way to learn the game. post hands here, read threads here, think about the game. think a lot about certain hands and certain situations, and learn lessons from those hands that you can generalize for your entire game. thats the way to get better. of course, if you must, I think ive got some game. my name is anakinso on pokerstars.

housenuts 01-18-2005 12:56 AM

another good way to learn is watch me play on stars and learn from my mistakes. i make alot.

Gigabet 01-18-2005 04:23 AM

Oh my, someone has more railbirds than I do? I didn't think that was a possibility, I thought everyone logged onto the internet was at my table asking if I am from Waterloo, Ontario.