Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pwning the Vending Machine (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372776)

El Ishmael 11-06-2005 03:37 AM

Pwning the Vending Machine

Best feeling ever. I just got 4 packs of Sour Patch Kids for $.75

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

siccjay 11-06-2005 03:38 AM

Re: Pwning the Vending Machine

I went in a gas station once and they had those bags for .20 on sale. I bought a lot. They were a little old but I just sat on them and problem solved.

El Ishmael 11-06-2005 03:40 AM

Washing each one down with a swig of cold water. Ahh!

LoaferGee12 11-06-2005 03:55 AM

That's nothing, I was once found a vending machine that gave me more money than I put in for every tootsie roll i bought. That was pure pwn.

Tron 11-06-2005 03:57 AM

Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

dblgutshot 11-06-2005 03:59 AM

I once made like 10 bucks from either a vending machine or a payphone that kept giving out more money everytime i put some in. I was really young, can't even remember where it was, but it was cool cuz it was the only money I had.

I guess this is where my life of crime started.

beset7 11-06-2005 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

LoaferGee12 11-06-2005 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

Tron 11-06-2005 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when someone in front of me tries to buy something and it gets stuck, even if I didn't want that particular thing, I will buy it just to get 2.

IggyWH 11-06-2005 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I went in a gas station once and they had those bags for .20 on sale. I bought a lot. They were a little old but I just sat on them and problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ever get an old bag again, just microwave them for like 10 seconds. I used to do this with old juju fruits and it worked great.