Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Psychology (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Screw folding aces (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=227161)

Bluffoon 04-06-2005 03:17 PM

Screw folding aces

A while back tommny angelo posted a great little story on folding aces and how good it felt. Well Tommy was lying. I just misclick folded quads and it doesn't feel very good at all.

Reef 04-06-2005 07:16 PM

Re: Screw folding aces

sucks to be you, clicky

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Bluffoon 04-06-2005 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sucks to be you, clicky

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

jayboo 04-07-2005 12:24 AM

i flopped a66 with (aa) in the hole, bb moves in, gets 1 caller im on the button with a $50.00 pot brewing and my screen switched and i folded, DOHHH i hate when that happens, so i can feel for you but i never overlapped them like that EVER again and that was almost 2 yrs ago. Live and learn, Jay

TripleH68 04-07-2005 03:14 AM

On PS when you click fold to no bet a screen comes up that says "checking is free, are you sure you want to fold?"

When you have a powerful hand and click fold a screen should come up that says "you have quads, are you sure you want to fold?"

A_C_Slater 04-07-2005 03:37 AM

No, No, No... You have to knowingly fold the Aces preflop. Misclicks don't count of course.

No one understands the power of the deliberate Aces fold until they try it.

reubenf 04-07-2005 03:50 AM

I downloaded a macro to control 4 party tables with the keyoard only. Using the keypad, 1,3,7,9 would activate their respective windows (bottom left, bottom right, top left, top right), and 4,5,6 would press fold,check or call, bet or raise respectively. The keypad maps visually quite nicely onto the screen, and it sounded like a great interface.

Within two minutes I flopped top set in a family pot with aggressive players. Yum. So I 3-bet preflop with total trash on some other table. I didn't realize what had happened before folding the top set.

Now I just use the mouse like everyone else.

Ianco15 04-07-2005 04:02 AM

Sucks to be you typey. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ship__It.

einbert 04-07-2005 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one understands the deliberate Aces fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed ^^

Bluffoon 04-07-2005 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, No, No... You have to knowingly fold the Aces preflop. Misclicks don't count of course.

No one understands the power of the deliberate Aces fold until they try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then. Next time I get quads I will fold them on purpose. What I want to know is there anyone willing to fold a royal?

I guess that would be the pinnacle of stupidity.