Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Can I get away? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373447)

yvesaint 11-07-2005 11:42 AM

Re: Can I get away?

[ QUOTE ]
If he calls with two higher clubs, you've still got the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Waiting for results...

[/ QUOTE ]

not if villain holds 9cTc [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

4_2_it 11-07-2005 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, I was completely card dead and was running at around 12/5 over 100+ hands. So my raises were getting TONS of respect. Which is why I made this raise preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense. I thought you might have been using your Sir-Bluffs-Alot persona.

djoyce003 11-07-2005 11:49 AM

I think it's probably impossible to get away here....no way to think that he flopped a flush at the same time you did...of course this IS partypoker. Hope it worked out for you.

Ghazban 11-07-2005 12:06 PM

Do you ever call the flop raise and lead a non-club turn?

DoomSlice 11-07-2005 12:08 PM

Heck no, that 7 of clubs will look mighty fine eh!?

Seriously though, I don't see too many "multi-tabling nits" calling pfr with too many suited hands that aren't worth a re-raise preflop. I think you'll see 66,88 most of the time and JJ a good portion of the other time. I think you'd know best if AQs/AKs are in his hand range here.

TheWorstPlayer 11-07-2005 12:52 PM

AKs is definitely in his hand range. AQs maybe yes, maybe no.

TheWorstPlayer 11-07-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS, I predict the title is a ruse

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.
[ QUOTE ]
and you take this one down or at least get the money in with him drawing to hit his club.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

TheWorstPlayer 11-07-2005 12:54 PM

Not with these stacks. What if he has a set? I might fold the best hand on a club turn. And he is a regular multi-tabler. I want him to know that when I 3-bet all-in the made flush is in my hand range. When we have deeper stacks, I want him to consider folding a set when I have black aces and take the same line.

Ghazban 11-07-2005 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not with these stacks. What if he has a set? I might fold the best hand on a club turn. And he is a regular multi-tabler. I want him to know that when I 3-bet all-in the made flush is in my hand range. When we have deeper stacks, I want him to consider folding a set when I have black aces and take the same line.

[/ QUOTE ]
But its so cool when the board pairs the turn and you get him to make a good laydown with his better flush....

TheWorstPlayer 11-07-2005 12:58 PM

Not with these stacks. Wait until you see the actual results. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]