Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Going Down (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344132)

09-25-2005 04:18 PM

Going Down

Did it for the first time last night, i gotta say it wasn't as bad as some people try to make it out to be. Any bad experiences with this, or is that all myth?

HopeydaFish 09-25-2005 04:20 PM

Re: Going Down

[ QUOTE ]
Did it for the first time last night, i gotta say it wasn't as bad as some people try to make it out to be. Any bad experiences with this, or is that all myth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you spit or swallow?

Clarkmeister 09-25-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? How old are these "some people"?

jakethebake 09-25-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you spit or swallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit!

iluzion 09-25-2005 04:21 PM

i went down on a girl very shortly after her period, bad idea, ended up with a yeast infection in my mouth.

jakethebake 09-25-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i went down on a girl very shortly after her period, bad idea, ended up with a yeast infection in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS.

09-25-2005 04:24 PM

Im 18 ( i know, i know, a little old for it to be the first time [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) My friends older brother (ok, so one person) told me the same thing as another poster said,that he got something like a yeast infection. So I was a little wary.

edit: though the more i think about it, the more i think he was just [censored] with me. i was like 15, come on.

HopeydaFish 09-25-2005 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a girl ask me to [censored] her with my big toe once. A week later my toe was killing me so I went to the doctor. Turns out that I had syphillis of the big toe. That really sucked, all she ended up with was Athlete's vagina.

iluzion 09-25-2005 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i [censored] you not, if you go down on a girl with a yeast infection (alot of times you cant tell there is even one, happens often right after periods) it can spread to your mouth.

Dominic 09-25-2005 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??? Not as bad as you expected????

Hell, Son, that's my favorite thing to do with a woman. Get down there, rub your nose in it and lick like a champ.

When I go Downtown I pack a lunch cause I'm expecting to be down there a while. I also put my miners helmut on - need a little light sometimes.