Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   broadway on a 3flush board... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399018)

bigredlemon 12-15-2005 02:21 PM

broadway on a 3flush board...

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (7.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button raises all in, Hero folds, CO calls.

Easy fold on turn?
If CO didn't c/3bet, do I have to call it down and can I throw it away anyway?

CO is 67/11/3.5
Button is 61/0/1

12-15-2005 02:29 PM

Re: broadway on a 3flush board...

You are getting there something like 13 bbs in the pot, one aggressor is all-in so you can check/call the river and see who has the better two pair for less than 2 bbs. I think you have to call it down.

MrWookie47 12-15-2005 02:30 PM

Call this down every single time.

Redd 12-15-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. FWIW, if CO's numbers match his playing style, I would have capped the turn if button hadn't.

MrWookie47 12-15-2005 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. FWIW, if CO's numbers match his playing style, I would have capped the turn if button hadn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even see the read. Shoot, if this is over a reasonable sample, you've probably seen all sorts of manical crap from this guy. I cap the turn and call one on the river if he's still coming at me. Folding is even more out of the question versus this guy.

Greg J 12-15-2005 04:49 PM

There is no way I fold this. I might cap the turn in fact, given the read on CO. Button might just be throwing in the last of his stack with a lone spade -- even passives are known to do that.

This is pretty bad fold IMO.

Wizard0965 12-15-2005 05:13 PM

&lt;grunch&gt;

What do you think CO is cold calling two bets here with? I put him on AQo, JJ, TT, maybe 99. Anything else I think he would've reraised. That being said I don't see him having the flush and with BB being all in I'm calling down.

@bsolute_luck 12-15-2005 05:41 PM

the flop is tough because of the flush draw and we might be reverse dominated, so you need your 2 remaining Aces non-[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] to be clean to be getting the odds you need. i guess being 3-handed, it is possible.

i donk the turn and hope he raises 2 pair or a set. that [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and/or King may freeze him up and you don't want to give a low [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] a free look at the river.

you can't fold once Button raises all-in. yes it is most likely he has the flush seeing as how passive he is, but you need to recoup some money from the LAG-ish CO. cap the turn.