Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How is it possible? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=300946)

07-26-2005 01:51 PM

How is it possible?

I played at party.I had KK and raised and lead against TT. T fell at river and I bet and got raised and called. I muck losing hand, So I think nobody could see my card.However Some at the table said bad beat, the opponent said maybe he has been behind all the way, So obviously he did not see my card. Some said KK ,exactly what I had,How could he know what I had?

mwilli31 07-26-2005 01:52 PM

Re: How is it possible?

Magic

bosoxfan 07-26-2005 01:56 PM

Even if you muck it's in the hand history.

MaxPowerPoker 07-26-2005 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I muck losing hand...How could he know what I had?

[/ QUOTE ]

All Party hand history files include cards mucked at showdown. Even without the software mentioned by the other poster (PA-Hud) anyone at the table could just review the last hand and see what you had. PA-Hud just automatically shows the cards without you having to look at the hand history file.

Edit: Did I post a redundant message as my 100th? What a tool!

LIRob23 07-26-2005 02:12 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

zerosum 07-26-2005 02:53 PM

?

theben 07-26-2005 02:55 PM

they can look at the HHF

VegasVixen 07-26-2005 03:17 PM

It amazes me how many players on PP. Stars etc. don't know about this. So many times I'm playing, and after a guy loses a pot he'll say something like "I had AJ"... and I'll reply... "Or J9os" after checking the HH. They usually say, "huh?". Or sometimes I may comment "Way to overplay your AK... etc.," and they will ask how I knew thats what they had. I simply reply, "Guess I'm just good".. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

tripdad 07-26-2005 03:19 PM

clearly, more than one of your opponents possess a patern mapper.

cheers!

Bradyams 07-26-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me how many players on PP. Stars etc. don't know about this. So many times I'm playing, and after a guy loses a pot he'll say something like "I had AJ"... and I'll reply... "Or J9os" after checking the HH. They usually say, "huh?". Or sometimes I may comment "Way to overplay your AK... etc.," and they will ask how I knew thats what they had. I simply reply, "Guess I'm just good".. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

One guy called a river bet, got shown a set, and mucked.

Loser: Damn, that beats my two pair
I check HH, and see he had middle pair
Me: Or just a pair of tens
Loser: No I had two pair, idiot
I cut and paste his hand from the HH
Loser: I see you have spyware, I guess I'll go report you to party.