Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Party bonus -code "PLISTINGS" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402868)

12-21-2005 04:06 PM

Party bonus -code \"PLISTINGS\"

Got an email from affiliates@ today offering me another 30% up to $150 bonus by using PLISTINGS as a bonus code

Code expires 30days from now......10x bonus

I knew pokerlistings would come in handy every now and again.....a free hat and now 2 bonuses in quick succession [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

May be worth a shot for those that arent really entitled to it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

12-21-2005 04:14 PM

Re: Party bonus -code \"PLISTINGS\"

A second PLISTINGS bonus? A bunch of us used that code a month ago.

-S&SGW

12-21-2005 04:17 PM

i recd the same email a month ago too.....have a pop up when i log in too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dont tell me ur actually complaining that party are finally giving out a few $$$? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

12-21-2005 04:21 PM

I have this pop up bonus showing as well and I also cleared it last month.

I've not deposited yet so I don't know if this is a mistake or whether I will be offered it on a regular basis. I'm hoping that it's going to be regular! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

12-21-2005 04:24 PM

Complain? Me? Nahhhhhhhh...

Just wondered is all. I've been on Party all morning and didn't get a Pop-up when I first logged on, not surprisingly. Of course the only reason I knew about it the first time was because it was listed here on 2+2 and it worked for me.

If anyone tries the code for the second time having not gotten the pop-up invite, please post.

Thanks!

-S&SGW

dgoldsmith 12-21-2005 04:50 PM

No joy. I used the code last month. Just deposited and got no bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

kitaristi0 12-22-2005 01:17 AM

To those of you who didn't use the code last month, has it worked for you this month?

Jimmy The Fish 12-22-2005 03:05 AM

Didn't try it last month.

Didn't get a PLISTINGS pop-up (then or now).

Tried it this month.

No dice.

12-22-2005 03:16 AM

bogus code - Re: Party bonus -code \"PLISTINGS\"

I just spoke with Party, and the bonus -code "PLISTINGS"
is an affiliate bonus code for new players, not a reload code. Party can be contacted to confirm this.

12-22-2005 05:30 AM

bogus code - Re: Party bonus -code \"PLISTINGS\"

Its a reload, I got the popup last month and this month however when I deposited no bonus showed up in my account so I mailed them and long behold after some excuses I got the $150.