Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Made it to the finals: Who to start this next week??? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401677)

utmt40 12-19-2005 10:31 PM

Made it to the finals: Who to start this next week???

Who should I start this week for the finals?

At TE I have Dallas Clark and my Kicker is Vanderjagt.

Help me out here.

Dynasty 12-19-2005 10:50 PM

Re: Made it to the finals: Who to start this next week???

Colts | Sorgi to see more time
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:42:39 -0800

Indianapolis Colts QB Jim Sorgi is expected to sub in for QB Peyton Manning in Week 16, but how much he will play is unknown.

utmt40 12-19-2005 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Colts | Sorgi to see more time
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:42:39 -0800

Indianapolis Colts QB Jim Sorgi is expected to sub in for QB Peyton Manning in Week 16, but how much he will play is unknown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Dynasty. This is what I was afraid of...

utmt40 12-20-2005 02:08 AM

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? All comments are welcome.

wrongarm300 12-20-2005 05:04 PM

I think Trent Green and LJ are no brainers this week playing @ home. Manning will not play much this week due to A) having nothing really to play for and B) he has a minor knee problem

Other RB I would go with Williams at home against a shaky ATL defense.

WR is the toss up to me. One of the Cardinal WR would be good, just a matter of who you think they will look to more, personally I would go with Fitz. You may choose to go with both being that they have little to no running game in ARI. Otherwise it's a coin toss. Wayne is taken down a step due to Manning not playing much and they will probably be running it a lot. Kennison may be a good choice if you go with Green because I have found that having the QB and #1 WR on the same team works out well at times.

DEF is a no brainer, gotta go with JAX

12-20-2005 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Trent Green and LJ are no brainers this week playing @ home. Manning will not play much this week due to A) having nothing really to play for and B) he has a minor knee problem

Other RB I would go with Williams at home against a shaky ATL defense.

WR is the toss up to me. One of the Cardinal WR would be good, just a matter of who you think they will look to more, personally I would go with Fitz. You may choose to go with both being that they have little to no running game in ARI. Otherwise it's a coin toss. Wayne is taken down a step due to Manning not playing much and they will probably be running it a lot. Kennison may be a good choice if you go with Green because I have found that having the QB and #1 WR on the same team works out well at times.

DEF is a no brainer, gotta go with JAX

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, though I think you could start Wayne at WR. Arizona's got QB problems. DEF is the easiest choice you have.

ScottieK

utmt40 12-20-2005 10:24 PM

First off thanks to everyone who replied. I am thinking to go with Green, Johnson, Williams, Fitzgerald, Kennison, Wayne and Jax. Anyone agree/disagree with this line up? Thanks.