Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Taco Bell (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=303227)

dtbog 07-29-2005 11:25 AM

Re: Taco Bell

[ QUOTE ]
Taco Bell is awesome and all, but this statement is just insane because it's so true and I can't believe you figured it out! Way to go!.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

jakethebake 07-29-2005 11:28 AM

Yea. I remember being stationed in Japan w/o the Bell. When we saw the Taco Bell as we landed in Guam, we all thought we'd gone to heaven.

[ QUOTE ]
Since I move to Ireland a year ago, Taco Bell would be on my top 20 list of things I miss about the US. I've never even seen a burrito on any menu in any restaurant over here (i'm on the rural west coast). However, they just put in a KFC and Pizza Hut in the last month. Isn't Taco Bell part of YUM's holy trinity?

BTW, ESPN is tops on that list by a wide margin. Oh, and broadband.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soul Daddy 07-29-2005 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've looked and haven't found this gordita cheesy cruch thing around here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here. I wanted to check it out after all the OOT hype a couple of months ago, but it's not on the menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its not offered everywhere, there were two taco bells I knew of in Manhattan, one had it , the other didn't. Thing is, they have the ability to make it at whim, so if your local taco bell dude is feeling industrious he can make it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is good to know. I'll give it a shot, but my experience with local fast food employees tells me I have a better shot at receiving a blank stare or attitude.

moondogg 07-29-2005 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here. I wanted to check it out after all the OOT hype a couple of months ago, but it's not on the menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its not offered everywhere, there were two taco bells I knew of in Manhattan, one had it , the other didn't. Thing is, they have the ability to make it at whim, so if your local taco bell dude is feeling industrious he can make it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is good to know. I'll give it a shot, but my experience with local fast food employees tells me I have a better shot at receiving a blank stare or attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

In what bizarro universe are Taco Bell employees industrious? (besides Demolition Man, obviously).

That's like a "sober, hardworking redneck"

SippinSoma 07-29-2005 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really like that new crunchwrap supreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They recently put it back on the menu. However, when it wasn't on the menu, I would ask for it anyway and they always knew what I was talking about. On the menu or not, ask for it the next time you go.

benza13 07-29-2005 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Taco Bell is one of those things that you eventually outgrow. I lived on it in University (mostly because it was so cheap), but now the thought of the stuff makes me want to puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived off the stuff for a couple years in school too, then didn't eat it for a couple more years. I definitely enjoy it again now, not as often, but I don't eat much fast food, so Taco Bell is still one of my most frequent stops.

samjjones 07-29-2005 11:36 AM

I've never eaten Taco Bell in my life, yet I make tacos at home maybe twice a month. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

moondogg 07-29-2005 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never eaten Taco Bell in my life, yet I make tacos at home maybe twice a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which third world country do you live in?

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed.

SippinSoma 07-29-2005 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never eaten Taco Bell in my life, yet I make tacos at home maybe twice a month. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you don't know how to live life.

spydog 07-29-2005 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you've never been drunk????? Or you only drink at home?????