Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   $33 rebuy, $10K first prize, 17 players remaining (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393446)

yvesaint 12-07-2005 05:54 PM

Re: $33 rebuy, $10K first prize, 17 players remaining

[ QUOTE ]

On a personal note, your probably a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, now i can discount what he's saying because hes a dick

*rolls eyes*

miami32 12-07-2005 05:58 PM

I don't think you can fold here. I think you call and hope the 4th spade doesn't hit. In fact pray that the spade doesn't hit. Think about it from his shoes. Why would he put you on a duece if you haven't played a hand. He most likely has an ace with a high spade, maybe ace jack. I think you have to call here.

citanul 12-07-2005 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you can fold here. I think you call and hope the 4th spade doesn't hit. In fact pray that the spade doesn't hit. Think about it from his shoes. Why would he put you on a duece if you haven't played a hand. He most likely has an ace with a high spade, maybe ace jack. I think you have to call here.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz.

i think that the beginning of this thread, the part where you put your opponent on a range, and then proceed, is reasonable. the parts that include "i know i'd have the worst of it, so i call instantly" not so much.

c

12-07-2005 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding?!...the 4th spade hits and we're golden!...lol..think u got the wrong thread here bud...anyways...after reviewing the mentioned ideas and rationale...I would fold.

AtlBrvs4Life 12-07-2005 09:01 PM

This is tough, but I would probably fold knowing your read. If he really is tight, the best you can hope for is AQ and I doubt that.

By the way, was this the 4:10 rebuy from yesterday? If so, you can definitely wait for a better spot. I have never seen worse play on a final table for so much money in my online poker career. I finished 2nd for $5500. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve 12-08-2005 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, was this the 4:10 rebuy from yesterday?

[/ QUOTE ]

twas the 12:10AM actually. btw if anybody cares the Villian had AA. But you already knew that.