Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girl allergic to latex. [censored] me? Well, I guess not. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395419)

Baseballer02 12-10-2005 04:45 AM

Girl allergic to latex. [censored] me? Well, I guess not.

I see an old high school friend at the store today that I haven't talked to since college orientation. We exchange numbers and go about our business. I end up talking to her later and I begin to think I have a good shot at [censored] this girl. A conversation strikes up about her having an allergic reaction, and I find out that she is allergic to latex. So there I am, planning to [censored] some broad, and then she hits me with this news. I don't want to ask her if she's on birth control because it makes my intentions entirely clear. What's my move?

12-10-2005 04:48 AM

Re: Girl allergic to latex. [censored] me? Well, I guess not.

Use a non-latex condom? :P

Baseballer02 12-10-2005 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Use a non-latex condom? :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored], they make those? I've never really paid attention to what's available, it's usually just grab some Trojans and go.

tonypaladino 12-10-2005 04:52 AM

this is a tough question

[censored] 12-10-2005 04:52 AM

if she's having sex, she obviously has it covered. don't be a nit wit.

CheckRaise 12-10-2005 04:53 AM

Sheepskin or whatever the hell they are made out of. Supposedly don't work as well as the latex.

Baseballer02 12-10-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if she's having sex, she obviously has it covered. don't be a nit wit.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first and only emergency trip I've had to take to the health department, I wanting to be the last.

tonypaladino 12-10-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sheepskin or whatever the hell they are made out of. Supposedly don't work as well as the latex.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is this 1970? They make non-latex condoms out of various synthetic materials that are just as effective as latex.

deadmoney98 12-10-2005 05:00 AM

the mystery material you are looking for is polyurethane (plastic). Thinner than latex and warms up to body temp to allegedly provide a superior experience

The Ocho 12-10-2005 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lambskins. they actually work really well- the reason being the second you pull out a box of lambies the girl goes running for the hills.