Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338155)

SL__72 09-16-2005 11:36 AM

Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior

Anyone seen this? I thought the previews looked pretty cool and Netflix is shipping it me today. Should I be excited by this? Am I wasting a rental?

asofel 09-16-2005 11:38 AM

Re: Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this? I thought the previews looked pretty cool and Netflix is shipping it me today. Should I be excited by this? Am I wasting a rental?

[/ QUOTE ]

its sold out every damn local store i check

SL__72 09-16-2005 11:45 AM

It said "very long wait" on my netflix queue so I was pleasently suprised to see that it is shipping today.

ethan 09-16-2005 11:56 AM

So it's _your_ fault netflix hasn't sent me the damn thing yet.

bastard.

I've heard it's excellent. You should be excited, watch it the day it shows up, and send it back so they can ship it to me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

jakethebake 09-16-2005 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It said "very long wait" on my netflix queue

[/ QUOTE ]

My fault. It's been sitting next to my TV while I've been in Vegas all week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

john smith 09-16-2005 12:01 PM

I watched it about two weeks ago, and the main character (Tony Jaa?) easily puts Jet Li/Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan to shame. The plot isn't great but the action is phenomenal, the moves this guy busts out are just flat out ridiculous. You should definitely be excited about this.

asofel 09-16-2005 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It said "very long wait" on my netflix queue

[/ QUOTE ]

My fault. It's been sitting next to my TV while I've been in Vegas all week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey jake! happy bir--oh wait, nm

SL__72 09-16-2005 12:20 PM

Thats really all I was hoping for, I should get it tomorrow so it will probably be watched and shipped out by Monday.

Blarg 09-16-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It said "very long wait" on my netflix queue so I was pleasently suprised to see that it is shipping today.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been saying long wait on my queue for a bit now too. This is one of those like Sin City that is just destined to stay in the queue a long time, I think, while newer or less active accounts get it immediately.

jakethebake 09-16-2005 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is one of those like Sin City that is just destined to stay in the queue a long time

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my fault too. I moved and gave them the wrong address and reported it missing in the mail twice so I actually had three copies out at once. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]