Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Worst Advice EVER - Ed Miller!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390641)

12-03-2005 05:01 PM

The Worst Advice EVER - Ed Miller!!!

Thank you Ed Miller,for the WORST advice ever. I just read your article on how 6-max tables are the way to play on-line, so I thought I'd try it out online on PP. I got my $%#%#$# clock cleaned. Absolutely no one was betting and calling my raises with crap hands. I was only raising with good hands too, but it didn't matter. Everyone was calling my raises and catching their cards. I just lost just about everything I had won today!!!

Anyone who is thinking about implementing Ed's strategy better think twice.

therockofgibraltar 12-03-2005 05:06 PM

Re: The Worst Advice EVER - Ed Miller!!!

It worked for me....

Ed Miller 12-03-2005 05:10 PM

I wish you better luck tomorrow.

DcifrThs 12-03-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive told you before but i'll say it again. you are a class act man.

Barron

Xhad 12-03-2005 06:14 PM

I too tried 6max at Ed's recommendation, only to end up to the left of an 80/35 who beat me with so many runner-runners that I had to rebuy twice and still barely broke even.

I still can't wait to try it again.

ahnuld 12-03-2005 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you Ed Miller,for the WORST advice ever. I just read your article on how 6-max tables are the way to play on-line, so I thought I'd try it out online on PP. I got my $%#%#$# clock cleaned. Absolutely no one was betting and calling my raises with crap hands. I was only raising with good hands too, but it didn't matter. Everyone was calling my raises and catching their cards. I just lost just about everything I had won today!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur a tard, sorry but theres nothing else to say.

12-03-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If people were calling your raises incorrectly and drawing out, you were in a good game. The fact that the deck ran cold doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you were sitting in a 6 handed game.

splashpot 12-03-2005 06:45 PM

Where is this article?

speirs 12-03-2005 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
priceless

12-03-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY