Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Top 10-20 Players on Party (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317697)

Rojosox 08-18-2005 06:07 AM

Top 10-20 Players on Party

Who are the top players on party? How would one go about figuring this out?

-Jared

Neurotoxin 08-18-2005 06:41 AM

Re: Top 10-20 Players on Party

Party players are largely anonymous. So many players, no "images", can't browse tables easily, no "big" games. 5 years from now I see Pokerstars being bigger than Party due to their community atmosphere.

08-18-2005 07:23 PM

Someone with a Poker Tracker database of all the players will give the best anwser. I've been playing the 10/20 nl on party for two weeks, and have yet to pinpoint who the really good players are.
I hope someone will offer their database info, to rate the 10/20 nl players at Party.

pofi 08-19-2005 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone with a Poker Tracker database of all the players will give the best anwser. I've been playing the 10/20 nl on party for two weeks, and have yet to pinpoint who the really good players are.
I hope someone will offer their database info, to rate the 10/20 nl players at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are many players at this level. Some regulars and many other who try to beat this level. I really want to know who are the best players there too.

Yeti 08-19-2005 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really want to know who are the best players there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? You are playing in these games, it shouldn't be hard to work out.

I wouldn't worry about it. There isn't anyone who is so good that you should avoid.

pofi 08-19-2005 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really want to know who are the best players there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? You are playing in these games, it shouldn't be hard to work out.

I wouldn't worry about it. There isn't anyone who is so good that you should avoid.

[/ QUOTE ]
I play in these games not for long time. I want to know what are screennames of 2+2ers. Because they read this forum and are better than another players as I understand

warlockjd 08-19-2005 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to know what are screennames of 2+2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck

AZK 08-19-2005 09:13 AM

I don't know why everyone is obsessed with who the best players are? Personally, when I go into my PT database, I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the worst ones. I don't know about any of you, but I want to know where the fish are, who gives a [censored] about the solid players? WTF am I missing? These posts pop up every week, you shouldn't concern yourselves with who is good, you should be obessing/studying/searching over who is bad. Rarely will I leave a table if a good player sits down, but I will jump ship if I see 2 fish hop on another table. Maybe that's just me.

KaneKungFu123 08-19-2005 09:48 AM

Holla

08-19-2005 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why everyone is obsessed with who the best players are? Personally, when I go into my PT database, I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the worst ones. I don't know about any of you, but I want to know where the fish are, who gives a [censored] about the solid players? WTF am I missing? These posts pop up every week, you shouldn't concern yourselves with who is good, you should be obessing/studying/searching over who is bad. Rarely will I leave a table if a good player sits down, but I will jump ship if I see 2 fish hop on another table. Maybe that's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm concerned about who the better players are for information. I learn from watching better players who I study, to see what methods they use to win.
I play poker, first to win money, so knowing who the fish are is important. The other reason I play poker is for the challenge of the game. Poker, especially no-limit is a big puzzle, filled with many different opinions. If I were rich, or knew the game inside-out, I would get bored and move on to something like golf.
I read this forum as a learning tool. I decided to post because 10-20 nl is the game I play, and I'm always in search for valuable information. My screen name is, LOVEANDWAR72 , I play passive to super-aggressive, and I'm continuously tweeking my game to make it as profitable as it can be.

and my search for information will go on.