Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Got my VIP offer for "tournament players" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375984)

pineapple888 11-10-2005 08:11 PM

Got my VIP offer for \"tournament players\"

I emailed vip@partypoker.com a few days ago, politely requesting membership, and they called me today.

It boiled down to 10% rakeback, and if I meet my target of $1000 in rake paid for November, they will re-evaluate (whatever that means) for December.

Tournaments already played in November count towards the target and the final rakeback payment.

Other benefits:
- Freerolls specifically for VIPs (Details to follow)
- Redeem Party points for cash (Details to follow)
- Invitations to land-based events (Details to follow)
- Special support from vip@partypoker.com and a special phone number (yet to be set up)

So, it's something, I guess.

I didn't feel like negotiating since I was at work sitting right next to my boss... but I'm definitely asking for more in December. I plan to stress that I strictly observe their terms and conditions prohibiting affiliate rakeback deals.

Just for everyone's information...

Newt_Buggs 11-11-2005 12:00 AM

Re: Got my VIP offer for \"tournament players\"

[ QUOTE ]
I plan to stress that I strictly observe their terms and conditions prohibiting affiliate rakeback deals.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't and I got the same offer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bigt439 11-11-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I plan to stress that I strictly observe their terms and conditions prohibiting affiliate rakeback deals.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't and I got the same offer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drink to that. Ship it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

splashpot 11-11-2005 03:35 AM

Not me. I emailed them and they told me that I have to get invited to join. God, their support sucks.

godofgamblers 11-11-2005 03:47 AM

If you don\'t mind me asking...

About how much rake did you generate a month? I used to generate about 1.1-1.5k a month until I switched to Euro for rakeback, and recently just started up party again. I might try to play some more there and email them if thats enough.

Kanchi 11-11-2005 04:45 AM

I haven't registered at Party Poker yet, but I will soon. During certain hours on the skins the number of players online dip to 2000-3000. It's impossible to 8 table like this.

Do you already have to be on Party and playing for awhile before you can get offered a deal?

For people who switched, did you guys just register for Party Poker with no deals worked out? I know you're not suppose too, but does anyone have any deals worked out with any affiliates?

I'm still going to 4 table on Empire with 31% rakeback, but was hoping to do 10+ including Party Poker and am hoping to get atleast something at Party.

runner4life7 11-11-2005 05:17 AM

i got VIP in party after only playing like the last 20 days of october with a new account so it takes just the first month if you play often. Make sure you get RB too, otherwise its just dumb.

Bigwig 11-11-2005 05:29 AM

I got my invite the other day. I assume the offer is in my email box now. I shall check later, for I am moving in ~4 hours, and I'm busy.

pineapple888 11-11-2005 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got my invite the other day. I assume the offer is in my email box now. I shall check later, for I am moving in ~4 hours, and I'm busy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they are making email offers. You might want to give them a working phone number once you get settled.

11-11-2005 04:05 PM

Did you get a popup asking you to send an email to that vip address?