Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Stakes Tourney Player Needs NL Ring Coach (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398205)

Jman28 12-14-2005 09:03 AM

High Stakes Tourney Player Needs NL Ring Coach

Hey guys. If this kind of post is frowned upon, I'm sorry.

I play almost exclusively SNGs, mostly Step 5s ($1k), and I'd like to learn some nl cash (and mtt). I have almost 0 experience at deep stack play. I feel like a coach could fast forward me through the first few months of my learning.

I've already contacted Tommy Angelo, and am awaiting the consultation. I still would like to entertain other offers, and I also see no problem in getting 2 coaches. Please let me know if you have anything to say about Tommy, positive or negative, either here or via PM.

So yeah, please PM me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Include as much info as possible (rates, what you will do, etc.), and let me know if you need to know more about me. Thanks.

Ulysses 12-14-2005 02:45 PM

Re: High Stakes Tourney Player Needs NL Ring Coach

Jman,

Tommy is great.

turnipmonster 12-14-2005 03:07 PM

is ml4l still coaching? if so, talk to him!

Jman28 12-14-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jman,

Tommy is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks El D. I've heard only good things about him. If I remember correctly his price has doubled since I last checked, but it should still be worth it.

Anyone else have anything to say about posters here who offer coaching? You can PM me if you don't want to post in the thread. I really don't know all that much about you guys.

Thanks again for any and all help you can give me.

lapoker17 12-14-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly his price has doubled since he started folding KK preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

RollaJ 12-14-2005 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly his price has doubled since he started folding KK preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Jman28 12-14-2005 06:01 PM

I've heard that Tommy is much more qualified to teach Limit than NL. Is there some truth to this? And, if so, is he still worth the cost as strictly an NL coach?

Thanks.

AZK 12-14-2005 06:17 PM

You should consider sending him a PM.

Ulysses 12-14-2005 06:50 PM

J,

My comment was regarding Tommy as an NL coach for you.

Jman28 12-14-2005 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
J,

My comment was regarding Tommy as an NL coach for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks.

I'm a little impulsive. I already hired him and another coach. But keep the PMs/posts coming.