Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Poker Buddy Open BETA (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360515)

10-24-2005 05:58 PM

Re: Poker Buddy Open BETA

Hey guys,

Yes we are still supporting this product. We are currently beta testing hard to work out as many problems as possible with the software before we release it. Any problems you have please send them to support@fifthstreetdevelopment.com and we will fix them as fast as possible.

Thanks,
FifthStreetDev

BluffTHIS! 10-25-2005 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This sure is a neat way for the OP to make a massive buddy list at all limits on all those sites for his and his friends own use or in order to sell. And after they have enough 10-tablers poaching your favorite fishing holes, you will find the fish stocks depleted one day you cast your line. After a few months, you'll log on and not see any of your buddies online and wonder why. Then you'll find a few more buddies and the same thing will happen, but even faster.

This is a sucker play for lazy poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

bdk3clash 10-25-2005 04:31 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that Poker Buddy support got in touch with me and the issues with Stars and Crypto seem to be resolved. I'm very impressed with this product.

To those who think this is some nefarious scheme to amass a list of bad Internet players: Surely there are easier ways to do this. Besides, I have added several 2+2ers and online poker "celebrities" and friends as my buddies, so the sample is going to be a bit skewed anyway.

bdk3clash 11-26-2005 01:29 PM

So PokerBuddy appears to be offline--the program doesn't load any players and the FifthStreetWhatever website says "Poker Buddy development and support is temporarily suspended. Check this page for further updates over the next few weeks."

What's going on?

LVGamb00ler 11-26-2005 03:18 PM

I just opened it and it seems to be working [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Luv2DriveTT 11-26-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

Yes we are still supporting this product. We are currently beta testing hard to work out as many problems as possible with the software before we release it. Any problems you have please send them to support@fifthstreetdevelopment.com and we will fix them as fast as possible.

Thanks,
FifthStreetDev

[/ QUOTE ]

There has only been one release so far, am I correct? Are any additional betas planned?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

bdk3clash 12-06-2005 12:11 AM

Man I wish this program was still fully functional and supported. As of now it seems to only work with players on Party and not on any of the other networks.

Come back PokerBuddy!

Luv2DriveTT 12-06-2005 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I wish this program was still fully functional and supported. As of now it seems to only work with players on Party and not on any of the other networks.

Come back PokerBuddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't even get it to work on party now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]