Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   20 years in prison or castration (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397800)

slickpoppa 12-13-2005 07:08 PM

20 years in prison or castration

Okay, here's the scenario: You are wrongly convicted of child molestation. Your state just passed a law that allows judges to offer you the option of being castrated and going completely free or serving 20 years in prison with no possibility of parole. Castration means you get get your balls chopped off, but you get to keep your dick. Keep in mind that since you were convicted of child molestation, there is a good chance you will get the sh!t kicked out of you in prison.

So, which do you choose:

12-13-2005 07:12 PM

Re: 20 years in prison or castration

Depressing options.. can you add "gimme the needle like like Tookie", i bet that might get some votes.

daryn 12-13-2005 07:13 PM

castration please

Klepton 12-13-2005 07:17 PM

20 years in prison = no sex life ever again anyway, so i'll just end it now and live my life as a peace corps guy or something

Mr_J 12-13-2005 07:20 PM

I'm the one who voted prison, but voted before I saw that I will be labelled as a kiddie rapist. Sure as hell wouldn't select prison. I'd try to escape, if that fails get snipped (they wouldn't chop balls off anyway, but I'll play along), get plastic surgery and move far far away.

asofel 12-13-2005 07:20 PM

Easily castration...i'd then hustle at cartman style roshambo...would need to hide the package tho...

slickpoppa 12-13-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...would need to hide the package tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldnt be too difficult for you. oh man that was too easy

man 12-13-2005 07:22 PM

I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

TheMainEvent 12-13-2005 07:26 PM

A better question would be no dick or prison

lu_hawk 12-13-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure on this but I think money shot is still in play, although it won't be as gooey.