Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: Trip Report, The Bike (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378437)

microbet 11-15-2005 02:52 AM

Re: OT: Trip Report, The Bike

I'm pretty sure Zabt is right about the blueberries as the area where my boss owns a blueberry farm is in central Washington, which is more like apple country than bog country. But, if it is a bog, think of it as a wetland and it sounds nicer.

Not that I'm upset about the walker crack, but because of it I'm going to destroy your reputation here. Ready? Citanul is a very nice guy!!!!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!

The other defense of myself I need to add is the one that almost all Libertarians are obliged to make: I'm not really a Libertarian, not like a party member or anything.

Excellent to meet both of you guys. Newt, I hope all went well on the climbing expedition. Newt is a daredevil adverture seeker.

Thanks to SFB for the beer, the pie and the more than generous offer to buy a piece of action in the tourney that didn't end up happening.

citanul 11-15-2005 02:57 AM

More googling makes you seem more and more right.

Put me down for your plan to buy up the majority of Washington state. Can we grow grapes too?

Jeez man, you didn't need to flame me like that, I was just finding it interesting that things were sort of close to this:

citanul's age + newt's age = micro's age
micro's age + citanul's age + newt's age = sfb's age.

which is less crazy when you remember that newt's age ~= 12.

i think i saw a post from newt, which at least means he probably didn't fall and shatter all his fingers or anything. hope he had a great time.

i hope to one day have another opportunity to have SFB buy me crap. but probably next time i'll find a way to insist on buying him something instead. i hope.

sfb: you only want to play me in stud because i told you i hate the [censored] game. you should stick to scaring hte living [censored] out of me in sngs due to your totally random calls.

c

Slim Pickens 11-15-2005 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other defense of myself I need to add is the one that almost all Libertarians are obliged to make: I'm not really a Libertarian, not like a party member or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am. Wanna make something of it?

11-15-2005 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You're a "libertarian", not a "Libertarian".

Newt_Buggs 11-15-2005 05:25 PM

oh yeah, even though you guys figured it out from my previous post I forgot to say that I didn't die. It was fun meeting you guys and I had an overall great weekend (the J-tree pics aren't ready yet though).

Once again thanks to everyone for the good time. I'll be looking forward to a possible live @ the bike game.

Bigwig 11-15-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You're a "libertarian", not a "Libertarian".

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

<---------- Anarcho-capitalist.

durron597 11-15-2005 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to sleep with Ayn Rand too???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Bigwig 11-15-2005 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to sleep with Ayn Rand too???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayn and I disagree on a great many things. She was not an anarcho-capitalist.

rbear 11-15-2005 05:47 PM

correct, laissez faire capitalism and anarcho capitalism are distinct

Slim Pickens 11-15-2005 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... Your ideas are intriguing me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.