Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   You have $7.50 to spend on fast food items, whats your menu? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406040)

Shajen 12-28-2005 11:41 AM

Re: You have $7.50 to spend on fast food items, whats your menu?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'm all about the filling..uh...baby.

[censored].

Uh, how about those Bears? Let's go get a beer.

IndieMatty 12-28-2005 12:41 PM

The Correct Answer

Nachos Supreme from Taco Bell $1.49
One Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds $1.00 (McChicken if you want to mix it up)
One McDonalds Dollar Menu Fry $1.00 (Nathans w/Cheese should be here but it is cost prohibitive @ $2.50)
One Wendys Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger $1.00
Three Chocolate Chips cookies from McDonalds (you all were so close with subway cookies, McDonalds is cheaper and much better). $1.00

Last, a your choice:

White Castle Mozzarella Sticks or
One 6 Inch Meatball Sub (or "sub of the day") from Subway, $1.99.

Drinks? Water.

pokerdirty 12-28-2005 12:42 PM

Re: The Correct Answer

[ QUOTE ]
One Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds $1.00 (McChicken if you want to mix it up)
One McDonalds Dollar Menu Fry $1.00 (Nathans w/Cheese should be here but it is cost prohibitive @ $2.50)
Three Chocolate Chips cookies from McDonalds (you all were so close with subway cookies, McDonalds is cheaper and much better). $1.00

Last, a your choice:

Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, this would take you an hour to get all of this [censored].

istewart 12-28-2005 12:44 PM

WATER? Gotta be kidding me... no way I eat fast food with water.

IndieMatty 12-28-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Last, a your choice:

Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, this would take you an hour to get all of this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Sunrise Mall in Massapequa Long Island, all of these are in the food court, and the White Castle is just outside in the parking lot. [censored], I forgot that the fill up area for soda is outside the view of cashiers so, you can indulge in some petty theft and drink some soda for free.

Edit: Actually if you are in Massapequa, you really should just spend all $7.50 in this place. The prices are ridiculously cheap, and the food dominates.

http://www.longislandconnection.net/...ricanfull1.jpg

TheIrishThug 12-28-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

r u paying for the water? if so, ysscky.
if it is free, than i think u need to say what u r using the money u would be spending on a drink. if this choice is acceptable, then i can make a decision on u opting out of a real drink.

IndieMatty 12-28-2005 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it is free, than i think u need to say what u r using the money u would be spending on a drink. if this choice is acceptable, then i can make a decision on u opting out of a real drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Water is free. If you only have $7.50, seems stupid to waste money on a beverage.

Soul Daddy 12-28-2005 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Three Chocolate Chips cookies from McDonalds (you all were so close with subway cookies, McDonalds is cheaper and much better).

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're going chocolate chip, agreed. Subway for oatmeal raisin, and I'm going for oatmeal raisin. They're only .20 more at Subway for three, but I had budget concerns.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly the sticks. This shouldn't be a choice.

istewart 12-28-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Water is free. If you only have $7.50, seems stupid to waste money on a beverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure it seems stupid, but that's a lot of hot, fried food to be washed down by something as bland as water. I love water but this is not the time for it.

IndieMatty 12-28-2005 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drinks? Water.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure it seems stupid, but that's a lot of hot, fried food to be washed down by something as bland as water. I love water but this is not the time for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree to disagree. Hmmm.. maybe a Big Gulp from Sevs? That I can see... 64ozs for like $.89?