Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   So I am railbirding FieryJustice today... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314502)

The Don 08-13-2005 04:30 PM

So I am railbirding FieryJustice today...

Please tell me Fiery... Is this "nice fish" thing a joke? If it is, it's pretty funny and does well to put the entire table on tilt. If it isn't then it's pretty bad, heh. I am thinking it is a joke... here's why.

CO (2000) raises to 400 (level 5)
You (1800) call from BB

Flop... Q-J-8
You both get all-in and he shows 88 and you AA

This is followed by a "VERY nice fish"

Obviously the guy did nothing wrong on this hand but somehow got a 'VERY'. While other times when people make loose calls (actual bad plays) and suck out they only get a "nice fish."

Please explain...

citanul 08-13-2005 04:32 PM

Re: So I am railbirding FieryJustice today...

You know, I did a bit of thinking about this the other day, and I realised something.

If it keeps him off tilt, then whatever.

citanul

PS: since you were actually only asking him a question, you might want to consider the private message function built into the website.

FieryJustice 08-13-2005 05:24 PM

Anytime someone draws to 2 outs and hits, they made a VERY nice fish...I wish i could make some nice fishes sometimes. As for keeping me off tilt, I dont go on tilt. It does somehow manage to piss off everyone at the table...call me crazy, but I like making lucksacks mad.

jon462 08-13-2005 05:27 PM

he drew to 2 outs for free. its not like you pushed PF and he called. You gave him a free flop.
edit: assuming the OP described the hand correctly.

Newt_Buggs 08-13-2005 05:28 PM

I like it when lucksacks come back and keep playing in the same games as me.

The Don 08-13-2005 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he drew to 2 outs for free. its not like you pushed PF and he called. You gave him a free flop.
edit: assuming the OP described the hand correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's right. I think you need to use some discretion for situations like this though where he is drawing to 2 outs for free. If you are doing it to piss off the table then job well done. It was pretty funny to watch everyone's comments after you left the table.

Freudian 08-13-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anytime someone draws to 2 outs and hits, they made a VERY nice fish...I wish i could make some nice fishes sometimes. As for keeping me off tilt, I dont go on tilt. It does somehow manage to piss off everyone at the table...call me crazy, but I like making lucksacks mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you were the one drawing to two outs.

Matt R. 08-13-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, you were the one drawing to two outs.

[/ QUOTE ]

FieryJustice 08-13-2005 05:58 PM

Its totally irrelevany if I was the one with the worst hand. I'm saying it because it makes people think I am insulting them as a person for some reason. People hear the word "fish" and think you are saying they mother is a dirty whore. It is fun making people mad. Then they come and play their 88 like it is the nuts again and again.

Freudian 08-13-2005 06:04 PM

Then why not call their mothers whores? Then they will get even more mad and play their 33 like it is the nuts.