Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   RFID Tags Not Just For Kiddies (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=193993)

HDPM 02-11-2005 01:27 PM

RFID Tags Not Just For Kiddies

Here is the article. Your Papers?????

Now every adult will have to capitulate to a radio or digital collar to participate in our complex society. I guess it was coming. Hopefully the senate will block this but I doubt it. The republicans cemented themselves as the party of authoritarian control here. Good that the Department of Homeland Security will be in charge of what data goes on your collar.

The only solution is a massive libertarian political movement. We are an overtaxed, overprotected, and overseen bunch of sheep now. The hopes and aspirations of the enlightenment, American Revolution, and industrial revolution have been quietly ceded to the authoritarian welfare state that will decide our morality, raise our children, give us succor, and protect us from harm. Feh. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

andyfox 02-11-2005 01:53 PM

Re: RFID Tags Not Just For Kiddies

And the sky is falling too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

tolbiny 02-11-2005 02:55 PM

"The hopes and aspirations of the ... industrial revolution"

The hopes and aspirations of the industrial revolution?

You lost me.

HDPM 02-11-2005 04:58 PM

gimme a little literary license there. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Zeno 02-11-2005 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only solution is a massive libertarian political movement.

[/ QUOTE ]

One solution. There are others. I would elaborate on one of mine own but the free speech squelchers, the squeamish, PC clowns, religious charlatans, congressional buffoons, activist quacks, pinhead governmental functionaries, Wall Street shysters, business bureaucrats, Chinese mobsters, South American drug kingpins, moronic mullahs, and Andy Fox would no doubt object. And I simply do not have the time, money, or bullets it would take to eliminate all the above sinister forces. So the details must be left to the imagination of the reader, however dilapidated and slovenly that may prove to be.

-Zeno

tek 02-11-2005 06:18 PM

Welcome to Nazi Germany part 2.

TimTimSalabim 02-11-2005 07:59 PM

Vee must protect zee homeland!

Koller 02-11-2005 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to Nazi Germany part 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to East Germany (DDR) part 2.

BCPVP 02-12-2005 01:05 AM

RUN AWAY, WE'RE DOOMED!!!!
ALL IS LOST! AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! (In your best Dean voice) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

tek 02-12-2005 09:44 AM

Restrictions on freedom and privacy have always foreshadowed despotism. Technology i snow making it easier for the few to control the masses.

Rental cars have chips in them enabling the rental company to disable the car if you speed.

The new ID's will enable the nazis to shut us down. One input into the database and any activity requiring ID will be off limits until you pay the parking ticket or whatever.

They will also be able to track you everywhere you go like a dog or cat.

The excuse is the attack on the trade towers, but that's a lie because the CIA operatives that hijacked the planes had valid ID's.

Having valid new ID's won't stop someone from being a real terrorist or CIA operative terrorist.

Also, the attack on New York was coordinated by the Bushes, CIA and Mossad for the purpose of providing anexcuse to invade Afghanistan, Iraq and to take away our freedom and privacy.

The world is becoming a plantation. A few % of the population can now control the majority.