Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone afraid of Empire's Tuesday reload? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=247750)

vindikation 05-07-2005 08:42 PM

Anyone afraid of Empire\'s Tuesday reload?

Besides the fact that it is a 10X reload bonus, with all of the current uproar, is anyone else going to sit this bonus out?

Vince Young 05-07-2005 08:43 PM

Re: Anyone afraid of Empire\'s Tuesday reload?

nope

TGoldman 05-07-2005 08:52 PM

No way. *Sticks out tongue at those who have been banned* [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

csuf_gambler 05-07-2005 08:55 PM

of course, its free money. ima hit that sh1t up fa sho.

my empire account is totally legit, unlike you guys with rakebacks and all that affilate crazy sh1t.

party bonuses: $250, plus i still need to do the IGM pay

pokernow bonuses: still clearing the $200

and now this empire bonus.

those are just the party bonuses in like the past 2 weeks. i still have have to clear massive bonuses at pokerroom, paradise, interpoker, and UB. life is good.

vindikation 05-07-2005 09:00 PM

My Empire account is legit (no rakebake or anything) but I "only" play there for the bonus reloads...that's it.

Will this get me in trouble?

MicroBob 05-07-2005 09:03 PM

absolutely not.

to think otherwise is just unwarranted paranoia.
There is no reason not to do the reload for 'safety' type reasons.

Thinking that you don't want to bother with it because it's a 10x bonus is kinda dumb...but even that would be a better reason then, "i'm afraid."

Moral reasons such as "Empire is behaving really badly so I don't want to give them my business" would be a legitimate reason for skipping it imo if that's how you really feel.

Freudian 05-07-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Moral reasons such as "Empire is behaving really badly so I don't want to give them my business" would be a legitimate reason for skipping it imo if that's how you really feel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alternatively "Empire is behaving really badly so I will use this bonus on 0.5/1 limit tables paying less rake than I get in bonus to punish them".

OldYoda 05-07-2005 09:12 PM

Not afraid - just see no point in getting involved until we see how this situation plays out.

MEbenhoe 05-07-2005 09:50 PM

nope, I play at Empire for most of my poker so I have no reason to be afraid. I produce lots of rake for them, and these reload bonuses are just that, a nice bonus for me. Seriously, all you guys who just play on Empire and Party for bonuses, where do you play poker when you're not a bonus? Or do you only play for bonuses? If the latter is the case I hope more sites start taking up this booting people who only play on bonuses.

vindikation 05-07-2005 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, all you guys who just play on Empire and Party for bonuses, where do you play poker when you're not a bonus? Or do you only play for bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only play the Party skins for bonuses. Otherwise I have backed up Poker Stars and Poker Room bonuses that keep me busy. Where ever there is a bonus to clear, that's where I'm playing.