Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   You have to save the world-Ass or mouth? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401856)

12-20-2005 03:56 AM

You have to save the world-Ass or mouth?

Assume this poll is for straight males. An evil genius is set to destroy the world. The only way to stop him is to take a shot in either the ass or the mouth from him. You will not get any sort of disease. If you go with the BJ, you have to swallow. You get a reasonable amount of lube if you go with the ass, but its bareback. Think long and hard now. So which is it?

diebitter 12-20-2005 03:57 AM

Re: You have to save the world-Ass or mouth?

What? no ATM? That's so gay!

And is he cute?

PoBoy321 12-20-2005 03:58 AM

If it's in the mouth, do you have to suck him off, or is he just gonna bust in your face?

12-20-2005 03:59 AM

Yes, you have to suck him off, because you have to swallow.

Chaostracize 12-20-2005 04:00 AM

Is it bad that I just assumed you had to suck him off.

PoBoy321 12-20-2005 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it bad that I just assumed you had to suck him off.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMGLOLROFLMAO1337RZBBQ!!1!!11!!one!!1! U 2 5O 64Y!!!

Blarg 12-20-2005 04:02 AM

Sure, sure, the world ... but what has it done for me lately?

diebitter 12-20-2005 04:02 AM

http://www.bobzyeruncle.com/archives/images/so_gay2.jpg

12-20-2005 04:02 AM

Penis measurements are quite relevant for this question.

siccjay 12-20-2005 04:07 AM

I'd never thought I'd say this but, SIIMP

Dynasty 12-20-2005 04:10 AM

Some of you guys just need to admit that you want to try one or both of these things.

Dynasty 12-20-2005 04:13 AM

Also,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...er/2076277.jpg

12-20-2005 04:14 AM

How can you guys say SIIMP with such haste? We don't know what kind of possible monster we're dealing with here. If we just have to fit a needle in a shoebox, then SIIMP is clearly the correct answer. If we're trying to fit a golf ball in a garden hose, then SIIMM is clearly the correct answer. I appologize for the terrible analogies, but you get the idea.

12-20-2005 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you guys say SIIMP with such haste? We don't know what kind of possible monster we're dealing with here. If we just have to fit a needle in a shoebox, then SIIMP is clearly the correct answer. If we're trying to fit a golf ball in a garden hose, then SIIMM is clearly the correct answer. I appologize for the terrible analogies, but you get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll assume evil genius is say, 6 inches, about average. Nitpicker.

jeffraider 12-20-2005 04:27 AM

I'm shocked this poll is so close!

12-20-2005 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll assume evil genius is say, 6 inches, about average. Nitpicker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think width is more relevant than length here...

Blarg 12-20-2005 04:35 AM

What's relevant is how many millions the world is going to shower on me for saving its ass by offering up my own rosy cheeks, be they buccal or gluteal. There's no way I'm not coming out of this whole thing very rich. I may be a whore, but I'm no sl*t.

Chaostracize 12-20-2005 04:35 AM

Pretty original retort for a response that didn't need one.

Iplayragstoo 12-20-2005 04:38 AM

I have had some painfull big shits in my days, i would chalk it up to a similar feeling without the whole "I dropped the load i feel better" part. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Matt Williams 12-20-2005 04:38 AM

I refuse to vote because neither is not an option. F the world. The way I see it, if I did one or the other; I'd kill myself anyway. Since I am going to die, what's in it for me? Sure my family would live, but they would live knowing I just sucked a guy off/took it in the ass.

uw_madtown 12-20-2005 04:39 AM

This poll should have had a "Let 'em all die then" option. I'd bet good money that it'd be winning.

Edit: This is assuming we're not able to profit majorly, as Blarg postulated.

12-20-2005 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's relevant is how many millions the world is going to shower on me

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yes, but you get a choice. Are you saying all that money means that you don't care which way you have to take it?

As an exercise, open your mouth as wide as you can. Measure the rough size of the opening with your hand. Now, imagine something that size going the wrong way up the escalator, so to speak.

I think width is clearly important.

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 09:06 AM

The world is getting ass-[censored] because I'm not doing either one.

12-20-2005 09:09 AM

The guys saying ass must be homos. Any straight guy would rather give a bj then take an ass [censored].

ibankonu 12-20-2005 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Assume this poll is for straight males. An evil genius is set to destroy the world. The only way to stop him is to take a shot in either the ass or the mouth from him. You will not get any sort of disease. If you go with the BJ, you have to swallow. You get a reasonable amount of lube if you go with the ass, but its bareback. Think long and hard now. So which is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice wording

Alobar 12-20-2005 09:55 AM

wow, im really really shocked by the results of this poll. I thought it was mouth, and I thought it was so not even close that this poll was kinda dumb

I can vomit and gargle listerine when im done with the BJ....what are you going to do after he nuts in your ass? walk around sore for a couple days and leak jizz from your arse and blow bubbles when you fart? not to mention getting pounded in the ass is MUCH more dominating than sucking some guy off.

less painful, easier on the psyche, and prolly a lot quicker, BJ should be winning by a landslide

Danenania 12-20-2005 09:59 AM

World is done for.

If threatened by something worse like torture then mouth for reasons Alobar gives.

tubalkain 12-20-2005 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guys saying ass must be homos. Any straight guy would rather give a bj then take an ass [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be so sure. The ass may cause permanent physical damage, but the mouth can cause permanent mental damage.

evil_twin 12-20-2005 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so sure. The ass may cause permanent physical damage, but the mouth can cause permanent mental damage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly, there's no way I'm recovering from the mental picture burning into my eyes of ... well ... that.

tolbiny 12-20-2005 10:22 AM

If i choose Ass, do i get a reacharound?

tonypaladino 12-20-2005 10:25 AM

Mouth, not even close. I can't beleive the results

SCfuji 12-20-2005 10:26 AM

we're all going to die.

tonypaladino 12-20-2005 10:40 AM

Those of you answering "none" and stating that they would let the world be destroyed are [censored] idiots. You would not choose to let the world be destroyed over having gay sex and you all [censored] know it. Stop being so [censored] stupid.

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Those of you answering "none" and stating that they would let the world be destroyed are [censored] idiots. You would not choose to let the world be destroyed over having gay sex and you all [censored] know it. Stop being so [censored] stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think anyone taking a poll about ass-[censored] to save the world so seriously is the [censored] idiot. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeti 12-20-2005 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

TheMainEvent 12-20-2005 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think anyone taking a poll about ass-[censored] to save the world so seriously is the [censored] idiot. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd actually like the OP to elaborate more on why this is happening. The evil genius can have any man in the world but he chooses me? I'm flattered. Was this whole plan just a scheme to [censored] me, or did he wake up saying "By the end of the day I'm either [censored] him or destroying the world, and I don't care which one"

Danenania 12-20-2005 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd let it get destroyed rather than do anything more than marginally unpleasant. If it just disintegrates and no one feels any pain then what's the difference? If there would be lots of pain then I'd try to stop it. Maybe you're right though that irrational fear would take over in the end and I'd just give in regardless.

12-20-2005 11:11 AM

Well I would blow him. Hopefully there is some mouthwash nearby.

TheMainEvent 12-20-2005 11:18 AM

If it helps anybody, this is the evil scientist:

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/p...glitter_vi.jpg

MrWookie47 12-20-2005 11:33 AM

The argument for ass is that when he SIIYP, you can turn your brain off to the whole experience. You don't have to watch him. You don't have to be involved like you would if you're sucking him off. I think I'd take it in the ass and try my hardest to tune the whole experience out than actually have to stare at his junk, see it in my mouth, and then have to consciously get this guy's rocks off.