Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398775)

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 02:35 AM

Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Basically posting NSFW pics.

http://forums.sexyandfunny.com/showthread.php?p=5821

story and pics there, someone may want to save the pics incase the site goes down. I'm curious how much those guys paid.

12-15-2005 02:38 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Man, do i ever regret not going away to college.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:39 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

omg sweet.

12-15-2005 02:40 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

She certainly loves her work.

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 02:42 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I was sent another version that had this email in it.
[ QUOTE ]

slickpoppa 12-15-2005 02:45 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I just gained a lot more respect for Canada

man 12-15-2005 02:49 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
Man, do i ever regret not going away to college.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't worry, this doesn't happen very much. at least I convince myself it doesn't, because if I'm missing out on this [censored] while I'm here, well, then I think I'd like to [censored] shoot myself.

12-15-2005 02:49 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious how much those guys paid.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? does this not happen in canada or something?

if not, i am glad i went to arizona state university where this kind of stuff happened w/o pay and the girls that did it were actually hot. this chick's t*ts look like an egg in a sock. terrible.

12-15-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

the girls werent paid. several of my friends who live in saugeen told me the girl was promised some $ but they decided not to pay her. which makes it even funnier.

LetYouDown 12-15-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption

Matt24 12-15-2005 02:51 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

we had a stripper my frosh year at IU in our 10th floor lounge. Just about every guy was in there, so she made some good coin. no pics though... she wasn't very attractive anyway.

12-15-2005 02:51 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This is awesome. This definitely beats seeing the front view of girls pissing outside of residences that we get here at U of R.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:52 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This girl isn't even good-looking -- in fact she looks like a pig -- but the homemade movie aspect of it is +EV.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:53 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

Best picture ever. omfg, LMAO. Gazing into the labia.

Voltron87 12-15-2005 02:54 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I KNOW THAT KID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

MyTurn2Raise 12-15-2005 02:55 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

kinda cool, but Q: do you know what a few hundred dollars can buy in Champaign?

A: More girls that look better.

I thought this stuff was pretty commonplace at large universities.

Yeah, free strips happen too, if you find the right girl. However, 20 guys pitching in for the right girls is $$$$$$

Voltron87 12-15-2005 02:57 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I KNOW THAT KID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFGWTF

i know that person

12-15-2005 02:58 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

you should contact him and get the scoop.

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 02:59 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I'm curious how much those guys paid.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? does this not happen in canada or something?

if not, i am glad i went to arizona state university where this kind of stuff happened w/o pay and the girls that did it were actually hot. this chick's t*ts look like an egg in a sock. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because thats what it said the email I received. The post in here that says they never got paid makes it funny as well.

Also, I know they're not supermodels but come on, they are pretty hot for homemade porn which is always better than normal porn.

man 12-15-2005 02:59 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I KNOW THAT KID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFGWTF

i know that person, how [censored] weird is that?

[/ QUOTE ]
does he always have this expression on, regardless of what's happening to him?

Eurotrash 12-15-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I KNOW THAT KID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFGWTF

i know that person, how [censored] weird is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, he goes to UWO. is he a squash player??

12-15-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
does he always have this expression on, regardless of what's happening to him?

[/ QUOTE ]
i hope so, he seems like the type of guy you want to get drunk to see what he will do.

Sightless 12-15-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

how can she still go to that uni or outside... whatever happened to dignity

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 03:02 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Also I think this pic looks really hot

CourtesyFlush 12-15-2005 03:03 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Ah..Saugeen. Some things never change. Was there my freshman year...best year of my life.

diebitter 12-15-2005 03:04 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]

"We certainly regret this has happened; it's not something the university condones and we are very disappointed in these students, but rooms in residence are considered to be students' homes, and what goes on between consenting adults in the privacy of their homes is considered to be their business," said Susan Grindrod, Western's vice-president of housing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else LOL at this name?

12-15-2005 03:04 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

As cool as it may be to know some random dude, I'm really hoping someone comes forward with, OMFG I know her!

Wishfully,

Perrier

Eurotrash 12-15-2005 03:04 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I KNOW THAT KID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFGWTF

i know that person, how [censored] weird is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, he goes to UWO. is he a squash player??

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a pretty awesome guesser.

Voltron87 12-15-2005 03:07 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
As cool as it may be to know some random dude, I'm really hoping someone comes forward with, OMFG I know her!

Wishfully,

Perrier

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that would one up the [censored] out of me.

wow that blew my mind pretty hard.

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 03:08 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]

haha, that would one up the [censored] out of me.

wow that blew my load pretty hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suck at these.

man 12-15-2005 03:08 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

As cool as it may be to know some random dude, I'm really hoping someone comes forward with, OMFG I know her!

Wishfully,

Perrier

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that would one up the [censored] out of me.

wow that blew my mind pretty hard.

[/ QUOTE ]
how did you know him?

Evan 12-15-2005 03:17 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

To all those saying she's ugly:

I disagree. She definitely looks better than the average naked girl by a fair margin. She may not be anything to write home about, but I wouldn't be embarassed to tell anyone I [censored] her. Also, consider that it's really easy to not look great naked and un-airbrushed, and she still looks very good in some of those pics.

ohnonotthat 12-15-2005 03:17 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Ah, to be young and in Tempe near the holidays

(Or any other time)

Mill Street Cue Club ! ! ! !

- Even us old guys did OK there.

DaveKForty7 12-15-2005 03:19 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I can up this story.

Buddy of mine at a different school was turning 19. Popular enough guy, but in the sense that everyone knew him because he's, well, a joke. Every group has one, the 'did you hear about xxxx?... oh xxxx' kinda guy.

Anyways, my buddy, we'll call him Joe, was turning 19. Now, Joe's friends didn't wanna see Joe turn 19 with his virginity intact, so they decided to buy Joe a hooker. Not being pro Johns, they hooker they found ended up being very skanky, with some sort of giant birthmark/std on her back.

Anyways, long story short, Joe's party, stripper shows, gives Joe a lap dance, pictures are taken, foreplay begins, pictures are taken, they move it to the bedroom where Joe's V-card is stripped from him, stripper leaves.

ALSO, it should be known that for some reason, Joe decided to eat her out, who knows why, and who knows why he did it in front of the camera.

ALSO, to this day, it's unsure if Joe ever went to get tested, he says he did, but it's Joe so you never know.

ALSO, as if Joe's chances of ever getting laid again weren't bad enough already, every single person Joe ever meets for the rest of his life, has heard every detail of this story, and seen the pictures that go with it.

istewart 12-15-2005 03:20 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
To all those saying she's ugly:

I disagree. She definitely looks better than the average naked girl by a fair margin. She may not be anything to write home about, but I wouldn't be embarassed to tell anyone I [censored] her. Also, consider that it's really easy to not look great naked and un-airbrushed, and she still looks very good in some of those pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her body is not bad -- obviously she's no pornstar -- but close-ups of her face reveal a Babe-the-pig resemblance that is quite disturbing. Of course I'd [censored] her but I have no standards.

12-15-2005 03:22 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
I can up this story.

[/ QUOTE ]
so joe is the joke of the group and you are the topper huh?

DaveKForty7 12-15-2005 03:26 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I have no idea what a topper is.

TheMainEvent 12-15-2005 03:27 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Why does she keep sitting on people's chests? I mean having a naked girl sitting anywhere on you is great, but chest-sitting is not a typical stripper move.