Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sitting out on Party tables (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385776)

handsome 11-26-2005 07:44 PM

Sitting out on Party tables

Anyone know how long Party gives you before they kick you off?

Benal 11-26-2005 07:47 PM

Re: Sitting out on Party tables

I think it's 3 orbits on a full table, and as long as you want if the table's not full.

handsome 11-26-2005 07:47 PM

Shucks. Thanks.

jba 11-26-2005 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's 3 orbits on a full table, and as long as you want if the table's not full.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

I think it's 25 or 30 hands

so in fact you get booted faster the shorter the table

HoldEmKillah 11-26-2005 09:59 PM

it IS 25 hands exactly.

memphis57 11-27-2005 02:42 AM

Whatever it is, it's too long. Seems like 80% of the time 2 or more people sit out. Dang it, people, get up from the table if you wanna eat dinner. And learn to pee faster, too!

blendedsuit 12-20-2005 04:18 PM

is it also 25 hands at 6max??

12-20-2005 04:28 PM

When datamining observed hands is no longer possible after the Party beta goes live, does anyone else get the feeling that half the players at a table are going to be "sitting out" in order to get stats before they play? Ugh.

I would love to see people booted after one full revolution if they don't pick up the BB. If you need to be away from a table longer than that, you should be courteous enough to leave the seat.

jba 12-20-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is it also 25 hands at 6max??

[/ QUOTE ]

well if I sit out on a few tables the shortest tables boot me first, so empirical evidence says yes

soko 12-20-2005 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When datamining observed hands is no longer possible after the Party beta goes live, does anyone else get the feeling that half the players at a table are going to be "sitting out" in order to get stats before they play? Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

We call this a "tell"

RikaKazak 12-20-2005 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see people booted after one full revolution if they don't pick up the BB. If you need to be away from a table longer than that, you should be courteous enough to leave the seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said, it's online poker people, not live, it's SUPER easy to get on tables.

Terry 12-20-2005 06:25 PM

No good sitting out to get stats. Hand histories are shown only for hands in which you are dealt cards.

And even though it hurts me to say so, that is the way it ought to be.

Reef 12-20-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said, it's online poker people, not live, it's SUPER easy to get on tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

except for the times you're on a hella fishy table and you have to poo.. I think a couple minutes leeway should be given.