Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   When did you last get laid? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385214)

diebitter 11-25-2005 08:35 PM

When did you last get laid?

if you can remember!

miajag81 11-25-2005 08:36 PM

Re: When did you last get laid?

2 weeks ago. GF was on rag last weekend, home with family this weekend [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tolbiny 11-25-2005 08:36 PM

Juneish... last time i was in vegas.

housenuts 11-25-2005 08:37 PM

bang her on the rag u sally

daryn 11-25-2005 08:37 PM

great timing. twice today, but before today, who knows

OtisTheMarsupial 11-25-2005 08:37 PM

Last night.
And it was hot.

Go_Blue88 11-25-2005 08:38 PM

a week ago, but now i'm at home and thus, this weekend will prolly not involve too many girls.

miajag81 11-25-2005 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross. Do a lot of you guys do this?

11-25-2005 08:41 PM

10/29 Halloween party flew 2300 miles for a piece

craig r 11-25-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with it. Why is it so gross? Its no different than when she puts on a strapon and you bleed a little. Its only fair, right?

diebitter 11-25-2005 08:42 PM

Have done. It relieves period pains if she orgasms. Come on, do her a favour!

The Truth 11-25-2005 08:44 PM

Yesterday.

blake

CrazyEyez 11-25-2005 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I was the old gimmick account "Just No" I would post here.

The Truth 11-25-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and thanks for the line die bitter. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll post a trip report when I get some time. Doing HW now.

blake

Mr_J 11-25-2005 08:48 PM

Last night. All I do these days is sit in front of the computer and go out by myself to get laid. Mainly because I'm burnt out and don't feel like doing anything. That'll change when I don't have to play poker anymore.

daryn 11-25-2005 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no

Go_Blue88 11-25-2005 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuk that man, that's disgusting. one of my exes once tricked me into doing that (and by trick i mean the lights were off and she never mentioned anything) and when i pulled out i almost threw up on her.

craig r 11-25-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuk that man, that's disgusting. one of my exes once tricked me into doing that (and by trick i mean the lights were off and she never mentioned anything) and when i pulled out i almost threw up on her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand why you think it is that gross? What % is actually blood? Iknow it is less than most people think. The only problem is it gets on the sheets (who am I kidding..I don't have sheets...it gets on the air mattresss).

craig

gmrankin 11-25-2005 08:52 PM

Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

WackityWhiz 11-25-2005 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ever spanked it to your avatar?

Go_Blue88 11-25-2005 08:56 PM

well, i was just really surprised, which added to my nausea. I'm not sure of a %, and not to go into any detail, but there were quite a few red specks.

gmrankin 11-25-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now

gorie 11-25-2005 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.

housenuts 11-25-2005 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what part is gross?
a little blood never hurt nobody.

WackityWhiz 11-25-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now

[/ QUOTE ]

craig r 11-25-2005 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go down on her at before you do it you can get rid of some of the blood. Just go down long enough to get her wet (add a little salad tossing while you are down there) and then there won't be as much blood on your dong.

craig

p.s. This is usually much hotter if when you are going down on here she calls you her "little tampon".

diebitter 11-25-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away

[/ QUOTE ]
er, no I haven't [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

And I've not done it with a girl with bad cramps - there's no way on earth she's gonna want to shag with those!

But it definitely stops the niggly aches for a good time (12-24 hours?)

ohnonotthat 11-25-2005 09:06 PM

Damned straight -

Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?

Dominic 11-25-2005 09:09 PM

hmmmm....about two weeks ago....guess the life of a married man begins before I'm married!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

craig r 11-25-2005 09:09 PM

Re: Damned straight -

[ QUOTE ]
Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or lets not even take it that far. Any girlfriend I have had or my wife who has asked me to get the tampons/pads, I have never had a problem. Is it really that embrassing for people? Well, now that I am married, I don't have to worry about it, just go to the cupboard, and pull out a rag (not the good one for company though, i am classy like that).

joshman1204 11-25-2005 09:11 PM

If you can walk through mud you can [censored] through blood.

craig r 11-25-2005 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can walk through mud you can [censored] through blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to take it one step further, but thought bettter of it. But, I will give a hint: It rhymes with "belching".

craig

diebitter 11-25-2005 09:14 PM

Interesting point.

How many guys here want to/do SIIHP, but won't hit the crimson tide?

11-25-2005 09:14 PM

Damn you ask a lot of questions.

craig r 11-25-2005 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting point.

How many guys here want to/do SIIHP, but won't hit the crimson tide?

[/ QUOTE ]

And that is the thing, I have no desire to stick it in the butt. It doesn't gross me out, it just doesn't do anything for me. I mean, it literally and figuratively is a pain in the ass for the girl. Especially if it is done quite often. But, all that aside, it doesn't really turn me on. But, watching two of my buddies fck, that turns me on. Just because a guy likes to watch his buddies [censored], doesn't mean he is a [censored]. I know I do (name that movie).

diebitter 11-25-2005 09:18 PM

Repo Man

The hell he ain't! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And I'm with you.

Disturbing the painters is fine, but SIIHP? I think only men with little todgers are after this, meself (they need the traction).

craig r 11-25-2005 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Repo Man

The hell he ain't! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcka John Wayne.

ohnonotthat 11-25-2005 09:23 PM

I'm on guard for the next dinner invite I get from you !

- I must be the biggest fool on the planet; steak sauce my a$$ !

Re. heaving to make the late night run to the convenience store for the feminine hygiene products . . .

If you're ever in a strange town in real need of a score, try going to a 24-hr pharmacy and standing in the rag section until a hottie walks down the isle - make sure to have your phone to your ear. Grab a box of anything and ask the imaginary person on the other end if this is the right brand. Wait 10 seconds and say, "no, really, I don't mind; what's the big deal - you've run late night errands for me a million times".

Then hang up the phone, smile and say to the anonomous hottie, "it's so silly, my sister hates asking me to do anything for her".

You might not score with the girl that night but believe me, your chances of hooking up with her just went from "not in this lifetime" to "hm - this guy is kinda cute AND nice; maybe, just maybe".

craig r 11-25-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm on guard for the next dinner invite I get from you !

- I must be the biggest fool on the planet; steak sauce my a$$ !

Re. heaving to make the late night run to the convenience store for the feminine hygiene products . . .

If you're ever in a strange town in real need of a score, try going to a 24-hr pharmacy and standing in the rag section until a hottie walks down the isle - make sure to have your phone to your ear. Grab a box of anything and ask the imaginary person on the other end if this is the right brand. Wait 10 seconds and say, "no, really, I don't mind; what's the big deal - you've run late night errands for me a million times".

Then hang up the phone, smile and say to the anonomous hottie, "it's so silly, my sister hates asking me to do anything for her".

You might not score with the girl that night but believe me, your chances of hooking up with her just went from "not in this lifetime" to "hm - this guy is kinda cute AND nice; maybe, just maybe".

[/ QUOTE ]

A guaranteed way to score would be to add, "she needs them for after we have sex. don't get grossed out, we don't have sex when she is on the rag. What's your name? My name is Craig?"

okay, that was really gross. I don't know where i came up with that in my warped mind. if you did happen to say that, just tell her you were joking and that you haven't had sex with your sister, or anybody for that matter, because, well she must have heard of OOT.

diebitter 11-25-2005 09:29 PM

Kay, that's this thread hijacked.

NEXT!