Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Brother is Funny (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383007)

theBruiser500 11-21-2005 11:15 PM

My Brother is Funny

(me = my brother)

(17:53:18) Me: black people are less then us
(17:53:24) Jen: fck you
(17:53:35) Jen: racist
(17:53:44) Jen: it disgusts me
(17:53:47) Jen: seriously
(17:53:49) Me: black people?
(17:53:57) Jen: no you

Homer 11-21-2005 11:16 PM

Re: My Brother is Funny

Ahhahahahahaha. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

wtfsvi 11-21-2005 11:29 PM

I had a friend of mine claim that he hated black people and that homosexuality is a desease. We argued about it a whole drunken night. So disgusting.

I really really wanted to kill him in the morning when he told me he was just joking all along [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

gamblore99 11-21-2005 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a friend of mine claim that he hated black people and that homosexuality is a desease. We argued about it a whole drunken night. So disgusting.

I really really wanted to kill him in the morning when he told me he was just joking all along [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its sooooo fun being the other guy, and watching someone flip out and get incredibly frustrated.

wtfsvi 11-21-2005 11:35 PM

I know. He had a blast [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

vulturesrow 11-21-2005 11:42 PM

Funny haha or funny queer?

theBruiser500 11-22-2005 12:00 AM

funny as in my brother made a very funny joke, let me explain it to you numbskulls.

LINE 1 Jen: it disgusts me
LINE 2 Jen: seriously
LINE 3 Me: black people?
LINE 4 Jen: no you

the key to this joke is line 3 (see i even numbered it for you guys because i know you aren't very smart). i'm not even sure how to explain this joke, i guess if it's still over your head and you want a good laugh maybe you should make a few new threads about girls and repsond SIIHP 100 times.

jokerthief 11-22-2005 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
funny as in my brother made a very funny joke, let me explain it to you numbskulls.

the key to this joke is line 3 (see i even numbered it for you guys because i know you aren't very smart). i'm not even sure how to explain this joke, i guess if it's still over your head and you want a good laugh maybe you should make a few new threads about girls and repsond SIIHP 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! Nicely done.

MonkeeMan 11-22-2005 12:50 AM

You're funny Sybil.

lighterjobs 11-22-2005 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so wait, you are your brother?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jokerthief 11-22-2005 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

so wait, you are your brother?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9383/moonites9kz.jpg

I'm not going to even pretend that you cubiots could understand such things. Maybe in a few million years your kind will begin to grasp our 5 dimen....I mean 5000 dimentions.

vulturesrow 11-22-2005 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing that up. And its ok if your bro has a little sugar in his tank.

Ulysses 11-22-2005 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruiser,

I remember back when you were a lame poster. Now you rule.

Talk2BigSteve 11-22-2005 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I really really wanted to kill him in the morning when I woke up with a black pre-op transexual hooker [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed Your Post.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

NLSoldier 11-22-2005 06:56 AM

awesome.

11-22-2005 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(me = my brother)

[/ QUOTE ]
You and your brother are morons.

11-22-2005 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny? Well that's simply not true. It was a quick sacrcastic whitty little comment, the kind I make hundreds of times a day. Next time you say something is funny, it better damn well be.

SackUp 11-22-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(me = my brother)

[/ QUOTE ]
You and your brother are morons.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess you are in the group that needs to read a couple posts down with the explanation and still not understand.

MORAN

rory 11-22-2005 03:03 PM

i hope that wasnt one of them cause it wasnt if it was

eviljeff 11-22-2005 04:11 PM

************************************************** ******************************

MonkeeMan 11-22-2005 04:30 PM

It would be funnier if it included a bad loan episode.

ThaSaltCracka 11-22-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny? Well that's simply not true. It was a quick sacrcastic whitty little comment, the kind I make hundreds of times a day. Next time you say something is funny, it better damn well be.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier, and I would never feel the desire the post any of them.

theBruiser500 11-22-2005 05:03 PM

"I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier "

very doubtful

ThaSaltCracka 11-22-2005 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier "

very doubtful

[/ QUOTE ]Bruiser,
you know me about as well as you know a womens vagina, which means I am literally a figment of your imagination.

vulturesrow 11-22-2005 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

very doubtful

[/ QUOTE ]Bruiser,
you know me about as well as you know a womens vagina, which means I am literally a figment of your imagination.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d-facekick.jpg

Inthacup 11-22-2005 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Now THAT was funny.

2+2 wannabe 11-22-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

you are SO funny! seriously, the insertion of a backhanded vagina joke into a thread not even related to it whatsoever is SO CLEVER! no one would have ever expected that! I think it was brilliant how you threw in a joke about his lack of getting girls in such an abstract, unexpected way - I am In AWE over your off-the-cuff humour. especially over the internet! I am practically rolling on the floor laughing! BRILLIANT! no seriously, and the word "literally", which isn't even correctly used - WOW! that is SOOO funny! the use of "womens", although not correct spelling, just adds to this absolutely devastating putdown! WOWOWOW! do you write stand-up? because I would be there for every single one of your shows! honestly, I would be!

ThaSaltCracka 11-22-2005 06:39 PM

I really hope you aren't trying to be funny.

-Skeme- 11-22-2005 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are SO funny! seriously, the insertion of a backhanded vagina joke into a thread not even related to it whatsoever is SO CLEVER! no one would have ever expected that! I think it was brilliant how you threw in a joke about his lack of getting girls in such an abstract, unexpected way - I am In AWE over your off-the-cuff humour. especially over the internet! I am practically rolling on the floor laughing! BRILLIANT! no seriously, and the word "literally", which isn't even correctly used - WOW! that is SOOO funny! the use of "womens", although not correct spelling, just adds to this absolutely devastating putdown! WOWOWOW! do you write stand-up? because I would be there for every single one of your shows! honestly, I would be!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://briansbar.com/stewie-flickoffbig.gif

swede123 11-22-2005 06:45 PM

WTF is up with OOT today. Lots of hating in this thread and in the cyber scamming one, I guess it's that time of the month for us.

Swede

asofel 11-22-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF is up with OOT today. Lots of hating in this thread and in the cyber scamming one, I guess it's that time of the month for us.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

man 11-22-2005 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier, and I would never feel the desire the post any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
so when you say "literally," you really mean "figuratively"?

it made me chuckle. but if you guys are tired of meaningless posts like this, I suggest you don't respond to them, because when you reply to a post, it sends the thread to the top of the forum.

InchoateHand 11-22-2005 06:56 PM

Bruiser, your post was funny.

All of the pissant little fuckwits trying to be "funny" afterwards, and infantile enough to claim to make whitty [sic] comments hundreds of times a day deserve to shut the [censored] up.

wacki 11-22-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, but incorrect.

2+2 wannabe 11-22-2005 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, but incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny? To be honest, I could see elementary school kids finding this funny, but the "joke" is so forced, tired, and overall B-rate that it can only get 1 star.

Did I mention that it was forced?

-Skeme- 11-22-2005 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was it forced? You act like he needs Bruiser to make a thread about his experience with vaginas or something.

JihadOnTheRiver 11-22-2005 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, but incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny? To be honest, I could see elementary school kids finding this funny, but the "joke" is so forced, tired, and overall B-rate that it can only get 1 star.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its [censored] hilarious. I mean, just think about how long he's been waiting to use that joke. He's had a Text document on his desktop for like 2 months waiting to pounce. And then he writes it, reloads the page to see how funny it was once again, and probably just realized how lame it was. See? Hilarious.

gorie 11-22-2005 07:43 PM

omg hahahahahhahahahah .

now that i get it, it's soooo FUNNY!.

lol,blackppl
he totally turned it around on her, HAHAH THAT RULED!!

Yeti 11-22-2005 07:51 PM

Bruiser's post wasn't funny. Neither was anything that came after it.

Sorry to be the bearer the bad news.

_2000Flushes 11-22-2005 08:16 PM

All the bickering aside, the comment had some wit behind it. But what makes it worth posting? And why do some people find it so funny?

Is it some esoteric reference? Is it a commentary on OOT? Is Bruiser's brother black?

If someone would spell it out for me, I'd be grateful.

-2kF