Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   whiskeytown, (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381098)

daryn 11-18-2005 04:17 PM

whiskeytown,

move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

imported_anacardo 11-18-2005 04:18 PM

Re: whiskeytown,

The Lord our God in His infinite wisdom created PMs, IMs etc. for a reason.

Shajen 11-18-2005 04:19 PM

no, this needs to be discussed out in the open.

WT's posts have sucked ginormous elephant cock lately, and where he lives has a ton to do with it I think.

citanul 11-18-2005 04:19 PM

if he pmed it to him, we wouldn't be about to have 100 posts mocking the shittiness that is minnesota.

c

tdarko 11-18-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WT's posts have sucked ginormous elephant cock lately, and where he lives has a ton to do with it I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
there is no "i think," it is "i know." now we can discuss.

imported_anacardo 11-18-2005 04:21 PM

I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

Shajen 11-18-2005 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

The guy is a solid poster who occassionally goes over the edge. The creed [censored] and his random thoughts threads were just wrong. Set the pipe down, get out of Mn, and join the rest of us in the real world.

tdarko 11-18-2005 04:25 PM

nah its definately minnesota, it depresses him, makes him think about [censored] from the past forcing him to smoke massive bowls and then post about his van getting dinged up and bongs and how he doesn't on occasion bang chicks etc.

samjjones 11-18-2005 04:27 PM

Unless whiskeytown = Kevin Garnett, he should probably move.

istewart 11-18-2005 04:28 PM

STOP TILTING YOUR [censored] HEAD.

bwana devil 11-18-2005 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The guy is a solid poster who occassionally goes over the edge. The creed [censored] and his random thoughts threads were just wrong. Set the pipe down, get out of Mn, and join the rest of us in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shajen
OOT Pro

Reged: 11/02/04

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i couldnt help it

MonkeeMan 11-18-2005 04:32 PM

It's not Minnesota, it's the bong. Twist one up and smoke like the Marlboro man, man.

BoogerFace 11-18-2005 04:33 PM

How can a 'OOT Pro' neglect to have a poll?

11-18-2005 04:34 PM

Anyone check out his blog? He seems kind of down lately, complaining about bad beats, snow, and how his band doesn't have any new fans.

citanul 11-18-2005 04:34 PM

you are bad at posting, sir.

Shajen 11-18-2005 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shajen
OOT Pro

Reged: 11/02/04

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i couldnt help it

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, fine. I post when I'm bored at work. Check for posts from me on the weekend, or after say 7pm. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But this ain't about me, it's about WT.

miajag81 11-18-2005 04:36 PM

Isn't WT like 35? Time to put away the bong and grow up, hippie.

Just kidding. I generally like his posts but he has been kind of off lately.

dblgutshot 11-18-2005 05:11 PM

I think getting rid of the avatar might make things better.

diebitter 11-18-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

Georgia Avenue 11-18-2005 05:25 PM

If this thread is about MN, particularly, Minneapolis, I'm going to say, I like that joint. It's cold, it's gray, it's isolated...(Describe yr balls!) all the makings of a quality midwestern town. Prince, the Replacements, yaddayadda...

If this thread is about WT, I'd say, he's still usually funny in the WPT forum. Why was he going to sleep at 8 am, is the thing?

CrazyEyez 11-18-2005 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I live in Minnesota and I'm not acting half as fruity as WT lately. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SL__72 11-18-2005 05:30 PM

While Minneapolis sucks moderately, St. Paul is pretty sweet and Minnesota as a state is awesome.

daryn 11-18-2005 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Lord our God in His infinite wisdom created PMs, IMs etc. for a reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

but if i had PMed him there would be no group discussion.. this has to be done intervention style

astroglide 11-18-2005 06:07 PM

his pm box was full the other day, but i still agree.

Blarg 11-18-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

To hell with the real world, but at least get out of Minnesota. Minnesota in November would probably drive anyone mad.

jokerthief 11-18-2005 06:12 PM

Twin cities isn't a bad place to live if you don't mind the cold.

Blarg 11-18-2005 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

diebitter 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. And he got so twisted he fit right in with the Pythons...

Schneids 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

You guys are all morons, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Minnesota.

The cold sucks but it's not as if you guys on the east coast don't get snow and cold weather and [censored] too. The past few years the east coast has definitely had worse winters than MN.

phixxx 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

Who cares, he's some fat 35 year old pothead loser who sits at home posting on 2+2 all day. Ignore him.

Oh, and every single thread he's started has sucked. Without exception.

samjjones 11-18-2005 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares, he's some fat 35 year old pothead loser who sits at home posting on 2+2 all day. Ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice. OOT War imminent.

Cancer Merchant 11-18-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that meta threads suck. HTH, HAND.

daryn 11-18-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The cold sucks but it's not as if you guys on the east coast don't get snow and cold weather and [censored] too. The past few years the east coast has definitely had worse winters than MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't said a word about the cold. i don't mind cold weather.

minnesota sucks! no better than north dakota, south dakota, montana, iowa, nebraska, oklahoma, etc. in my book

Soul Daddy 11-18-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
minnesota sucks! no better than north dakota, south dakota, montana, iowa, nebraska, oklahoma, etc. in my book

[/ QUOTE ]
It's obviously much better due simply to the fact that it has franchises in each of the major professional sports.

tdarko 11-18-2005 06:21 PM

i went to school in nebraska, lived in oklahoma and been to minn a few times...daryn is correct. it sucks. maybe the thought of that giant mall still hasn't worn off?

RunDownHouse 11-18-2005 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much time have you spent in N/S Dakota?

Its pretty miserable up there, and I'd guess that any city big enough to support an NFL team would be better than Rapid City (SD's biggest city, weighing in at ~50k) by leaps and bounds.

Blarg 11-18-2005 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, there's only one coast now? And one latitude?

daryn 11-18-2005 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much time have you spent in N/S Dakota?

Its pretty miserable up there, and I'd guess that any city big enough to support an NFL team would be better than Rapid City (SD's biggest city, weighing in at ~50k) by leaps and bounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

none, but i have heard it is bad from a friend who was stationed up there in the air force

SL__72 11-18-2005 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't said a word about the cold. i don't mind cold weather.

[/ QUOTE ]

MN is nothing like any of those states. Its much more like MI or WI. Montana is one of the coolest states in the country. Never been to OK, but Iowa, Nebraska and the Dakotas suck for the most part.

What is your criteria for saying MN sucks?

Schneids 11-18-2005 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, there's only one coast now? And one latitude?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hate the haters who haven't actually lived here and spent considerable time in the state.

If I was better with google I would pull up polls about standard of living/happiness/education systems/population intelligence/liveability and you would see MN is at the tops in all of them. I encourage someone to try to find anything to refute this claim because if you try to you'll fail.