Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Diebitter = British JaketheBake (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380254)

Lazymeatball 11-17-2005 11:20 AM

Diebitter = British JaketheBake

only better. He posts with as much randomness and volume. but I don't find him as annoying. He starts alot of threads when he's on a roll.

ps. And I like JTB sometimes. but he definitely needs an editing crew on his posting brain.

Vavavoom 11-17-2005 11:23 AM

Re: Diebitter = British JaketheBake

[ QUOTE ]
only better. He posts with as much randomness and volume. but I don't find him as annoying. He starts alot of threads when he's on a roll.

ps. And I like JTB as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here Here........Diebitter representing for the UK...

IndieMatty 11-17-2005 11:26 AM

7.Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

samjjones 11-17-2005 11:26 AM

I'll go one better. I think diebitter and swede are two of our best OOT posters. Their threads are always interesting and stimulate conversation. I believe that we American OOTers have become fat and lazy, and as a matter of national pride, need to step up our game.

Now here's a picture of Lacey Chabert.
http://www.celebrity-pictures-world....habert-003.jpg

4_2_it 11-17-2005 11:27 AM

His movie reviews are quite good and well-thought out.

El Barto 11-17-2005 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
7.Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are [censored]'s rules, not astroglides's as far as I know.

btw, what is the difference between *, **, and ***? Is it a rating system of those who get asteriked?

IndieMatty 11-17-2005 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw, what is the difference between *, **, and ***? Is it a rating system of those who get asteriked?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care who's rules they are, it's a good rule. Do we really need a thread to say what LMB needs to say? Can't he pick one of the hundreds of diebitter (no offense) threads, and respond to that and say "wow diebitter, you're like JTB only less annoying to me".

To answer the *** question. I don't know, but it's awesome. This gimmicky moderation stuff is the bees knees.

El Barto 11-17-2005 11:43 AM

I can see it now: Trolls competing to get the most asterisks.

astroglide needs a sticky with a list of his (ahem) victims.

CrazyEyez 11-17-2005 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This gimmicky moderation stuff is the bees knees.

[/ QUOTE ]
That did not just happen.

IndieMatty 11-17-2005 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This gimmicky moderation stuff is the bees knees.

[/ QUOTE ]
That did not just happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, watched a little Tenacious D last night.

HopeydaFish 11-17-2005 11:47 AM

I don't mind the people who post a lot who don't always have much to say -- unless they're 'haters'. JTB and Diebitter are usually trying to be funny with their posts, or are actually trying to contribute. People like Dead and ThinMan would post like crazy, but most of their posts involved them putting other posters down, or disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. People like that are poison on any board.

Lazymeatball 11-17-2005 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care who's rules they are, it's a good rule. Do we really need a thread to say what LMB needs to say? Can't he pick one of the hundreds of diebitter (no offense) threads, and respond to that and say "wow diebitter, you're like JTB only less annoying to me".

[/ QUOTE ]

In my defense, you can hardly accuse me of starting many a frivolous thread. I 've probably started under 20 threads in over 2 years.

daveymck 11-17-2005 11:49 AM

Still cant beleive that annoying kid grew into her.

I had read that LMB was leaving 2+2 it would seem news of his demise was a touch off the mark.

Eurotrash 11-17-2005 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know this for sure, but I was guessing it's a three strikes and out policy.

MonkeeMan 11-17-2005 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but I don't find him as annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give backhanded compliments. Diebitter isn't annoying in any way, shape or form. He rocks around the clock.

edtost 11-17-2005 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll go one better. I think diebitter and swede are two of our best OOT posters. Their threads are always interesting and stimulate conversation. I believe that we American OOTers have become fat and lazy, and as a matter of national pride, need to step up our game.

Now here's a picture of Lacey Chabert.
http://www.celebrity-pictures-world....habert-003.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/9995/3bunny_pancake.jpg

11-17-2005 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Diebitter isn't annoying in any way, shape or form. He rocks around the clock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diebitter Rules! He's one of my favorite posters. He's funny as hell and his serious posts are really good without being too preachy.

diebitter 11-17-2005 01:38 PM

Hey, I'm the Daddy!

Ah, shame I missed all this, I had an emergency at work, and had to go bowling (I'm not kidding)

pokerdirty 11-17-2005 01:40 PM

i think posting in a thread devoted to you is grounds for banning.

<font color="white"> love you diebitter </font>

daveymck 11-17-2005 01:43 PM

Bah gloating post just as I am 15 minutes away from starting my 4 hour drive home. I'll salute you as I pass Leicster North services in the traditional british v way.

offTopic 11-17-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ps. And I like JTB sometimes. but he definitely needs an editing crew on his posting brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. If he were the British JTB, he would frequently post something along the lines of:

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't the foggiest notion what this means [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloysius 11-17-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To answer the *** question. I don't know, but it's awesome. This gimmicky moderation stuff is the BEEDOGS .

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatt - I thought you may know and since you mentioned it I had to ask - wtf is up with this beedogs thread? It's awesome and I was wondering if this was a really bored mod, or a mod let one of his buddies do this, or what -

Crazy Beedogs Thread

Blarg 11-17-2005 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'm the Daddy!

Ah, shame I missed all this, I had an emergency at work, and had to go bowling (I'm not kidding)

[/ QUOTE ]

Going bowling is an awesome way to handle any emergency.

Slow Play Ray 11-17-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh f#@k it, let's go bowling.

Phoenix1010 11-17-2005 06:38 PM

I think Diebitter is currently my favorite poster in OOT. Funny, friendly, inoffensive, and great in movie threads. Great avatar too. I think both the newer posters and the established ones should follow his lead.

11-17-2005 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Going bowling is an awesome way to handle any emergency.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never tried this but it sounds like a cheap way to handle an emergency.