Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mahatma[no content] (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378074)

11-14-2005 06:57 AM

Mahatma[no content]

He is taking a beating at high stakes(200/400 HU table). Sitting with 70k vs IKUs 260k stack.

yvesaint 11-14-2005 07:03 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

site?

11-14-2005 07:07 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

prima, but he is busted. lost 260k.
edit. seems to have gotten more from neteller.

yvesaint 11-14-2005 07:16 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

well zweig just busted again, 3-barrel bluff against flopped trips

iku sitting on 360k

wow

hes almost lost a third of a million HU to this guy tonight

KINGOFINLAND 11-14-2005 07:17 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Now 360k for iku after Zweig bluffing against IKUs trips.

KINGOFINLAND 11-14-2005 07:20 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

and there goes other 35k now 400k for iku.

11-14-2005 07:20 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

mahatma is a donky. he NEVER stops bluffing.

Ulysses 11-14-2005 07:29 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

hey
From: KaneKungFu123
yo, i'm gonna sign up at prima and take a run at hat
you should come sweat me there, sn is iku
oh, check your email for some pics i think you'll like

11-14-2005 07:32 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Its getting painfull...

kagame 11-14-2005 07:32 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

is this all still going on? holy geez

11-14-2005 07:33 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

> I_Knockout_U posted small blind ($200)
> Zweig posted big blind ($400)
> Game # 577,300,853 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards
> I_Knockout_U raised for $1,000
> Zweig raised for $4,800
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U called for $4,000
> Dealing the Flop(3¨10ªQ¨)
> Zweig went all-in for $30,795
> I_Knockout_U called for $30,795
> Dealing the turn(6©)
> Dealing the river(10©)
> I_Knockout_U wins $71,989 with Two Pair, Queens over Tens
> Zweig cannot enter this game because he/she is out of money

Hands were QJo and AKo.

11-14-2005 07:34 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

So anyone want to bet when mahatma cries uncle? I am thinking at somewhere between 500-700k.

KINGOFINLAND 11-14-2005 07:38 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[Observer]Bjornenen> IKU has made $50 a second for the last 2 hours

Dont bother doing the math, but LOOOOOOOL

11-14-2005 07:44 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

If that's Kane, that's [censored] incredible man.

KaneKungFu123 11-14-2005 07:45 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Mahatma has got him right where he wants him.

kagame 11-14-2005 07:45 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

KaneKungFu123 11-14-2005 07:45 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[ QUOTE ]
my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]
hell no its not over, mahatma is just getting warmed up.

11-14-2005 07:46 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

What skin can I see it on?

11-14-2005 07:47 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[ QUOTE ]
my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click "Head-to-Head" game... i hate prima.

kagame 11-14-2005 07:47 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

thanks!

kagame 11-14-2005 07:48 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

is that why you quit the other tables?

excellent game selection sir! ;-)

KaneKungFu123 11-14-2005 07:48 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[ QUOTE ]
What skin can I see it on?

[/ QUOTE ]

royal vegas

11-14-2005 07:48 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

So nuts.. someone from here should step in and spank him.

11-14-2005 07:52 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Damnit, it's stuck at loading graphics

kagame 11-14-2005 07:53 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

yeah its on battlefield also, i just didnt know where to look

this is absolutely insane

how much of pf's bankroll is this?!?

11-14-2005 07:56 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

This is absolutely pathetic. The fact that someone can lose so much money, play so bad, and not quit. Geeze, I feel bad, kinda.

Vavavoom 11-14-2005 07:56 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[ QUOTE ]
hey
From: KaneKungFu123
yo, i'm gonna sign up at prima and take a run at hat
you should come sweat me there, sn is iku
oh, check your email for some pics i think you'll like

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true then WOW !!

KaneKungFu123 11-14-2005 07:58 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

IKU played that KK like crap. i knew mahatma had a queen there. he wasnt bluffing with half pot on that board. iku shouldve pushed the turn.

kagame 11-14-2005 07:58 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

hitting top set KK vs Q9 was such a bad river

can we say action killer

11-14-2005 07:58 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

What just happened?

kagame 11-14-2005 07:59 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

straight got there?

so did KT though

kagame 11-14-2005 08:00 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

QQ v 99

WHAT A RACK!

KaneKungFu123 11-14-2005 08:01 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Mahatma is down 480K, give or take.

11-14-2005 08:01 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

How much is Mahatma down now?

Ulysses 11-14-2005 08:06 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

From: kkfplaya23@gmail.com
Subj: Sweet pic of me at party

yo, diablo, i gotta thank you for all your help with both poker and life. you are really awesome and my life would still suck if it weren't for you. i don't know how to repay you, but perhaps someday i will find a way. as i've said many times before, you are the greatest person i know.

anyway, here is a pic from this cool thai party i went to. i am drinking a sweet corona, man, i love not having 21 year old drinking age! next to me is my hottie girlfriend. also in the picture is my buddy Ningnong. not only is he a real smooth cat, he is also awesome at muy thai.

ok, man, i am going to go work on my film ideas now. talk to you later, dog.

http://unsw.ychost.com/Galleries/Ima...19/ruby002.jpg

Ulysses 11-14-2005 08:07 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

Can you please post some hand recaps of these huge all-in hands? Thanks!

kagame 11-14-2005 08:15 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

flury of preflop betting
886 or something flop
lots of betting
99 v QQ

i wasnt really watching till the cards turned up :-)

Vavavoom 11-14-2005 08:17 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

[ QUOTE ]

Kripke 11-14-2005 08:19 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

There are so many, one wouldn't even know where to begin.

I'm sure this happens more often than one would think, but I have never seen anything like this. It seems so sick.

kagame 11-14-2005 08:20 AM

Re: Mahatma[no content]

so who the hell is this guy IKU?