Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mahatma: go post some more (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376595)

Popinjay 11-11-2005 06:24 PM

Mahatma: go post some more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

IHateCats 11-11-2005 06:25 PM

Re: Mahatma: go post some more

Yep, we definitely just answered whether prahlad read's 2+2 regularly.

11-11-2005 06:27 PM

I saw that too. I think he is a little mad at KKF for posting. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AllIn3High 11-11-2005 06:29 PM

Mahatma: i wannaa play 14 hours a day headsup with you

pure gold [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

fsuplayer 11-11-2005 06:29 PM

could you guys elaborate on this?

i dont have UB up.

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i dont have UB up.

[/ QUOTE ]

mason55 11-11-2005 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i dont have UB up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kane and Mahatma have been fighting for the last 15 minutes over chat.

Mahatama told Kane to grow up and "Go post some more" obviously referring to 2p2

ChicagoTroy 11-11-2005 06:30 PM

Check Splashpots.com

http://www.splashpots.com/

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:32 PM

Re: Check Splashpots.com

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG OMFG OMFG POTD!!!!

-Skeme- 11-11-2005 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

11-11-2005 06:33 PM

Its the ignorance of the masses at it again. Prahlad has probably made more than all of us combined. Keep talking s*it , I am sure it really bothers him.

Strength in numbers guys, keep it up.

Yeti 11-11-2005 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its the ignorance of the masses at it again. Prahlad has probably made more than all of us combined. Keep talking s*it , I am sure it really bothers him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you had agreed to leave?

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:35 PM

Dammit. Too many observers. I'm locked out.

ChicagoTroy 11-11-2005 06:35 PM

I laughed so hard I started to worry I was might get hurt. Real time trash talking on blogs.

-Skeme- 11-11-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up.

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More please.

Popinjay 11-11-2005 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think it's just reading? No, there's no way. Now, who is Mahatma on 2+2? That's the real question, detective.

tpir90036 11-11-2005 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Huh? Most of us are simply sitting back and enjoying two people having a pissing contest using tens of thousands of dollars and (mostly crappy) e-insults. I am not sure how the amount of money other people have made or whether it does or does not bother someone has any bearing on our being entertained.... but maybe there is something i am missing.

Take care,
-tpir

IHateCats 11-11-2005 06:40 PM

Summary, Mahatma is ragging Kane for only having made 200k off him, says it's nothing at this level and that Kane sucks, he's been coasting on good cards and keeps trying to get him to agree to play a certain # hours a day heads up. Kane in return is simply saying that Mahatma has played like a donk vs him and that he's perfectly happy to keep treating him to some more prison style rapage just the way things have been going.

Except they talk like a couple of macho 4th graders.

fsuplayer 11-11-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think it's just reading? No, there's no way. Now, who is Mahatma on 2+2? That's the real question, detective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jumpman23.

11-11-2005 06:42 PM

"Check out my website www.splashpots.com" -KKF [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

yvesaint 11-11-2005 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jumpman23.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about, even MAHATMA cant 30-table 2k NL for 30 BB/100 !!! and his IQ isnt even HALF what jumpmans is!!

KaneKungFu123 11-11-2005 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, I spit my drink out when he wrote that.

then he was like, OK 10 hours...

then 7 hours....

rofl

Go_Blue88 11-11-2005 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Except they talk like a couple of macho 4th graders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssssh it's entertaining. Don't belittle them. They're awesome.

IHateCats 11-11-2005 06:45 PM

Not belittling them, merely an accurate description of the level of insults exchanged. If you have a better descriptive phrase feel free to use it.

Go_Blue88 11-11-2005 06:47 PM

Mahatma warned KKF of the same thing that Diablo, Flynn n the rest keep stressing. I feel like he's gotta have a good understanding of variance; he played 10/20 for a long time before this. This presupposes that he's experienced lots of swings and understands everything behind them.

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:53 PM

Do I have to have a UB account and be signed in to view the chat? Right now all I can see is the summary for each hand.

KaneKungFu123 11-11-2005 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mahatma warned KKF of the same thing that Diablo, Flynn n the rest keep stressing. I feel like he's gotta have a good understanding of variance; he played 10/20 for a long time before this. This presupposes that he's experienced lots of swings and understands everything behind them.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you just compare mahatma to matt flynn?

if the 'old' mahatma ever comes back and i feel like i dont have an edge, i will be happy to quit him. if he keeps playing the way he has and blaming his losses on luck, then im going to be making alot of withdrawals.

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:57 PM

nevermind I figured it out but now I don't see any player chat. wtf.

Go_Blue88 11-11-2005 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you just compare mahatma to matt flynn?

if the 'old' mahatma ever comes back and i feel like i dont have an edge, i will be happy to quit him. if he keeps playing the way he has and blaming his losses on luck, then im going to be making alot of withdrawals.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, a lot of the good players on this forum always emphasize that you're running really well. And Mahatma said the exact same thing. I was just saying that I'm sure you've already experienced lotsa swings and understand variance, so I don't understand why ppl keep warning you about this.

Ulysses 11-11-2005 08:12 PM

The key is apparently to keep winning 20k pots when you're 15:85 or 30:70 when the money goes in.

ggbman 11-11-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The key is apparently to keep winning 20k pots when you're 15:85 or 30:70 when the money goes in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now silly, thats not that a part of the game.

11-11-2005 09:10 PM

I want to see the chat. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bkholdem 11-11-2005 10:36 PM

Zweig is sitting at the prima 100/200 right now. Was 3 way, now heads up with Isokala and they are in pause mode.

cero_z 11-12-2005 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I use this link, I see nothing about Mahatma. What about Kane's site are you guys referring to?

Malachii 11-12-2005 06:32 AM

Apparently he changed it back. "Mahatma sucks" was printed in big bold letters earlier.

flawless_victory 11-12-2005 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I use this link, I see nothing about Mahatma. What about Kane's site are you guys referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]
KKF apparently linked his site in the chat box while they were playing HU...
at the top of the site, it read, "news flash : MAHATMA SUCKS!!!" in big letters.