Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Some private messages I've received (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375574)

Yeti 11-10-2005 06:39 AM

Some private messages I\'ve received

Paul Phillips assures me it's ok to post these and that I will not suffer any consequences.

You may remember our friend Jumpman23, and his hilarious thread about 10+ tabling the Party $2k. You must try to keep in mind when reading these messages that this is a kid who probably has stats of around ~11/5, and is purely a talentless set miner.

Here are half of what he has sent me in the last 24 hours.

Enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]

I dont recommend it, although I am sure we play together alot. You are certainly not making anything off me, that is if you are a winning play at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You dont even know who I am. The players called out in that post are not me. Maybe if you keep guessing you might figure it out one day. As far as talent is concerned you and I arent even on the same level. There is a good chance that my IQ is double yours. Try Mechanical Engineer, Law School, MBA. By the way I am only 23.

The majority of the players on here that post are clowns like you. I laugh at the majority of your posts.

As far as my game is concerned I believe the only important thing to me is making money, of which I know I make more than you. In fact, it probably isnt even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also if you were wondering, from what I can tell from the majority of your/others posts prove that you have no f.ukin clue how to play and that most of you are morons. This is the exact reason why I will never post hands in this forum, strictly not to educate you on how to correctly play. I must say that I am pleased that this is the case otherwise I would not be making tons of money. Appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

punter11235 11-10-2005 06:44 AM

Re: Some private messages I\'ve received

Lol.

[ QUOTE ]
my IQ is double yours. Try Mechanical Engineer, Law School, MBA

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this the most. I think the kid have some potential to understand what variance is...

yvesaint 11-10-2005 06:45 AM

im just gonna repost this gem

[ QUOTE ]
I agree OBnxNole, I would say the majority of the posters on here post responses with a condescending tone. The majority of posters also think they are alot better players than they truly are.

I am not sure why this occurs so often, inferiority complex? Perhaps they are just frustrated .50/1 players who come on here and post.

[/ QUOTE ]

etizzle 11-10-2005 07:27 AM

i enjoyed.

jib 11-10-2005 08:01 AM

I am kind of depressed to read these PMs because I am a fourth year electrical engineering student with aspirations to go to law school or get a mba somewhere down the road. I would expect more outa myself, considering that engineers deal with numbers and really boring crap like that, but he is not me so whatever. But I would like to suggest an explanation assuming that everything about Jumpman's academics is true. And I am sure you will notice that I made some other assumptions as well.

Law schools take 3 years to complete. Assuming he graduated when he was 21, he did not complete law school.

Traditional MBA programs also take 3 years to complete. Assuming he graduated when he was 21, he would not have an MBA from a traditional program.

However, there are those stupid 5 year BS engineering / MBA programs. These are the MBAs that don't do anything for you because no one has ever heard of the MBA program and you didn't work in the real world before you went back to get your MBA.

Anyways, I suspect Jumpman got his MBA through a 5 year program. This would make him 22 when he graduated. And since he says he is 23 he would probably be a first year law student.

Barring that I just deduced that based on common knowledge, let me add that the path I described is one of the stupidest lines I've ever heard of. Very few poeple get law degrees after getting MBA's. However, many poeple do get MBA's after gettin law degrees. Perhaps Jumpman is like that Dutch Boyd fool who is smart but is full of himself. (Btw, that Dutch Boyd stuff was before my time so I don't know the proper history on the subject. And no, I'm not gonna search it.)

But maybe he does have all three degrees already. Or maybe he could just be lying about everything.

Niwa 11-10-2005 08:10 AM

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Jumpman plays 10 tables on Party 2k NL with a higher winrate than most of the people here WITHOUT getting noticed?

Why did he come here in the first place? Jumpman is crowned the worst liar in the world and his IQ is definately lower than yours.

KaneKungFu123 11-10-2005 08:33 AM

someone should throw him out of an airplane.

pottie 11-10-2005 08:49 AM

Jumpman just share your sn

JihadOnTheRiver 11-10-2005 09:16 AM

I've read through the main thread and your PMs Yeti (ty by the way, they were an awesome laugh). My take on it is that he is just some kid that's playing 50NL or 100NL (which are easily 10 tabled). He just wanted to post something that would catapult him to the forefront of respected MHNL posters. He failed. But it was really, really funny for those of us that aren't retarted.

Yeti 11-10-2005 09:52 AM

I don't doubt that this kid probably plays the 2k.

I also don't doubt that he is an average player at best, is learning nothing, would get crushed by good opponents, and is probably running hot to boot.

Brock Landers 11-10-2005 09:56 AM

Why doesn't he just tell us his screenname to prove that he isn't an [censored] liar. With Party Poker, he can then change it to another SN.

Niwa 11-10-2005 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
someone should throw him out of an airplane.

[/ QUOTE ]

kagame 11-10-2005 10:55 AM

he should throw himself out of an airplane

fnord_too 11-10-2005 10:58 AM

"There is a good chance my IQ is double yours"

If that isn't begging for a prop bet nothing is. I would be all over this Yeti, offer him 2:1 on a 50k bet.

Edit - I haven't read the thread that spawned all this, looking for it now...

kurto 11-10-2005 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also if you were wondering, from what I can tell from the majority of your/others posts prove that you have no f.ukin clue how to play and that most of you are morons. This is the exact reason why I will never post hands in this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Begs the question... why is he here? Just to be obnoxious?

11-10-2005 11:41 AM

Worked for 2 years as an ME. Currently in joint degree program JD MBA. Yeti, perhaps you havent noticed yet but my intent was not to gain respect from you or the other mindless posters. Yeti, why would I care of your approval when I dont respect you? The joke is on you my friend, hopefully you will realize this soon.

I suppose I have just been running really hot for 3 years now, it is crazy.

Smokey_McPot 11-10-2005 11:46 AM

This makes me happy in pants!

ggbman 11-10-2005 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Worked for 2 years as an ME. Currently in joint degree program JD MBA. Yeti, perhaps you havent noticed yet but my intent was not to gain respect from you or the other mindless posters. Yeti, why would I care of your approval when I dont respect you? The joke is on you my friend, hopefully you will realize this soon.

I suppose I have just been running really hot for 3 years now, it is crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you have been running so hot for 3 years, maybe you shouldn't make crying [censored] posts when you drop a few buy ins do to bad beats. That never happens to anyone, right? Just try and act half your age and leave these forums, you're not helping yourself or anyone else here.

schwza 11-10-2005 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why doesn't he just tell us his screenname to prove that he isn't an [censored] liar. With Party Poker, he can then change it to another SN.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on jumpman - step up.

11-10-2005 11:53 AM

And like that.....he was gone.

But dont worry though, the domination will not stop. Yeti, I honestly wonder how many times I have stacked you, it would be interesting to know.

Yeti 11-10-2005 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My work is done!

Bosox 11-10-2005 11:53 AM

Just divide his numbers by ten. NL200 anyone?

This thread amuses me.

KaneKungFu123 11-10-2005 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But dont worry though, the domination will not stop. Yeti, I honestly wonder how many times I have stacked you, it would be interesting to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you wasting your time playing for these small stakes, jumpman? Why not show all of these clowns your stuff over at the 50/100 NL tables on UB?

11-10-2005 12:00 PM

Well, as an electrical engineering major and someone who considered an MBA/JD program - I know you aren't a current student. You would never have time to play poker. Plus, You obviously don't possess the intellect either.

And just for kicks, if you were successful at multi-table 2000 NL, why the hell would you ever go to law school?

fsuplayer 11-10-2005 12:01 PM

this reminds me of the matador/cinnamon wind scandal.

maybe she got bored with limit games???

Yeti 11-10-2005 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And just for kicks, if you were successful at multi-table 2000 NL, why the hell would you ever go to law school?

[/ QUOTE ]

You were going well until this bit.

Yeti 11-10-2005 12:03 PM

His farewell. Enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]
What amuses me is the ignnorance of the masses. My work is done here, just planting that seed of doubt that in fact you are garbage and there are hundreds of players who far surpass you and the other regular MHNL posters who simply choose not to post on these misinformed forums. Hopefully you will be on the tables for a long time to come. Bye for now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Go_Blue88 11-10-2005 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that for pretty much the first time on these forums, the old cliche that "people who spend time on an online forum dicussing poker hands have no lives," applies to you. You're such a tool. I mean seriously, you come on to these forums to whine about losing 4 buy-ins in a night and then somehow get pride out of bragging about your oh so good poker skills. Go fuk yourself; ban this [censored].

bogey 11-10-2005 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were going well until this bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well, as an electrical engineering major and someone who considered an MBA/JD program - I know you aren't a current student. You would never have time to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think he was going too well with this either.

t_petrosian 11-10-2005 12:28 PM

Oh yeah! Well guess what? I make $750,000 per week playing $1,000-2,000 nl. I have stacked you, Jumpman23, your mother AND your mailman all this week. I have 7 PhDs - in astrophysics, French literature, History, Bio-mechanical engineering, Philosophy, Chemistry and Bottany. I have an MD with a specialization in carotid artery disease, I have a DMA in music - piano performance and two Masters' of Fine Arts degrees - one in painting and the other in photography.

Last year, I cleared $39 million by stacking the likes of you, Prahlad Friedman and all the other hacks.

See how easy that was? Talk is cheap, freakshow. Trade in your pseudo-life for something meaningful.

Ciao

11-10-2005 12:44 PM

Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but check this post.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...page=&vc=1

D

cero_z 11-10-2005 12:49 PM

Hi losers,

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awlright, i amdit it. Im Jumpman23. cero_z has been my gimmik account---you idiots hoo post hear are bugs under my feat, and all this time i've ben fooling you with crappy advice, while exployting it with my secret sistem on 10 tables at once! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAH you guys suck. My sn is Laura12, but by the time you reed this Ill vanish like Kizer Sohzay. See you at the final table, atcually i wont cause you guys suck so bad.

yvesaint 11-10-2005 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao just post your sn for christs sake, if youre gonna post crap like this you gotta have the huevos to back it up

11-10-2005 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but check this post.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...page=&vc=1

D

[/ QUOTE ]

In the same thread Link

thabadguy 11-10-2005 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, as an electrical engineering major and someone who considered an MBA/JD program - I know you aren't a current student. You would never have time to play poker. Plus, You obviously don't possess the intellect either.

[/ QUOTE ]
Untrue. I am a grad math & ee student, I have time to play poker.

Sponger15SB 11-10-2005 01:15 PM

Ah crap, and here I thought this thread was going to be about all those PMs I sent about your mother being a whore.

Wayfare 11-10-2005 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Worked for 2 years as an ME. Currently in joint degree program JD MBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

What school?

sourbeaver 11-10-2005 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
French literature

[/ QUOTE ]

Pouvez-vous nous faire l'honneur d'un essai sur Maupassant ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

t_petrosian 11-10-2005 02:50 PM

Malheureusement je deteste Maupassant. Mais... Mallarmé est très formidable. Peut-être vous voudriez lire ma thèse d'Université... c'est très ennuyeux

sourbeaver 11-10-2005 03:07 PM

nah, I'm good [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Did you really study french lit though (thesis and all that) ?