Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I faked an orgasm today (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368445)

tonypaladino 10-30-2005 05:43 PM

I faked an orgasm today

My ex-girlfriend came over to pick up some [censored] she had here, and she was drunk and wanted me to [censored] her. I didn't really want to, but I did, and when I got tired of it, I faked it. Has anyone else ever done this?

trying2learn 10-30-2005 05:45 PM

Re: I faked an orgasm today

didn't we just have a thread like this a couple days ago? there were more than a couple males who said they have.

Phoenix1010 10-30-2005 05:50 PM

I just stop when I get tired. I don't understand why a guy would bother faking, especially for a drunk ex-girlfriend. Unless she's on top you can stop whenever you want.

Klepton 10-30-2005 05:52 PM

next time just think of your mother and end it quicker.

10-30-2005 05:53 PM

I've done it several times. Sex gets boring after like a month. Or maybe I've never had good sex.

scotty34 10-30-2005 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done it several times. Sex gets boring after like a month. Or maybe I've never had good sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently

Ice Man 10-30-2005 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My ex-girlfriend came over to pick up some [censored] she had here, and she was drunk and wanted me to [censored] her. I didn't really want to, but I did, and when I got tired of it, I faked it. Has anyone else ever done this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Well, I tried, but your girlfriend never lets me leave without giving her a pearl necklace. So, I couldn't pull it off.

But, hats off to you.

Aytumious 10-30-2005 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else think it is funny that his ex stopped by in the middle of the day and was drunk?

diebitter 10-30-2005 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else think it is funny that his ex stopped by in the middle of the day and was drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

I reckon she was faking that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

tonypaladino 10-30-2005 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She was at a brunch meeting with an open bar.

10-30-2005 06:12 PM

Last night, I didnt fake it, but it wasnt going anywhere because I was drunk. Semi-stiff, nothing to write home about, boner, but not bad enough that it couldnt be done. So, I just told her to ride the storm out, and let me know when she was done.

AEKDBet 10-30-2005 06:25 PM

about a week or so I had sex with an old friend/gf.

Next morning her cell phone goes off. I am mildly hungover, she has to leave, and think, whelp better get it outta my system now in case I run into a no-sex dry spell.

I "faked" it as much as a guy can. Roll over, back to sleep, peace out, have a nice day at work.

Weird thing is I really did try and wasn't that hungover - went through the mental image bank, thought about jenna jameson et al. , which I've never had to do before.

Go_Blue88 10-30-2005 06:30 PM

I faked it once when I had too much to drink and got a stomach cramp. I think she took my grunts of pain to be me getting off n eventually I just stopped moving and she thought I finished.

10-30-2005 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I faked it once when I had too much to drink and got a stomach cramp. I think she took my grunts of pain to be me getting off n eventually I just stopped moving and she thought I finished.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm... I can't speak for the other girls but I would know if a guy 'faked it'. I say just stop when you get tired. Don't try to fake it.

LethalRose 10-30-2005 06:47 PM

I tried to fake an orgasm once and the girl was like "uh, no you didnt I would of felt it" and i said "yes i did i felt it" and she was like ok...then at times she would bring it up and how weird it was i thought i came when i didnt and hint maybe something is wrong with me, she wasnt that bright. If you're tired i think its better to just act like a tease and stop.

diebitter 10-30-2005 06:53 PM

I faked it, but only after coming once already and carrying on, and when I knew she was getting near to her happy ending. I did it to help her come, so it was with the best intentions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tom441lbk 10-30-2005 06:57 PM

Last night I was jerking off, and I saw that it was going nowhere and I wanted to go to bed, so I just faked it, I'm pretty sure I could tell though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What should I tell myself tomorrow, when I ask about it?

Dynasty 10-30-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was jerking off, and I saw that it was going nowhere and I wanted to go to bed, so I just faked it, I'm pretty sure I could tell though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have been punished for this post.

Some of these new mod capabilities are fun.

10-30-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night, I didnt fake it, but it wasnt going anywhere because I was drunk. Semi-stiff, nothing to write home about, boner, but not bad enough that it couldnt be done. So, I just told her to ride the storm out, and let me know when she was done.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can see hanging in there like this guy did, trying to let his girl finish, but to fake like you've just had your happy ending? Seems silly.

tom441lbk 10-30-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh no dynasty make it stop, it hurts my eyes!?!?!?!

pleeeease

Sponger15SB 10-30-2005 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

What did you do to punish him and what are some new mod capabilities?

trying2learn 10-30-2005 07:00 PM

he just replied...so it couldn't have been a temporary ban.

tom441lbk 10-30-2005 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he changed my 2+2 settings, so now everything is weird,and baby blue

Dynasty 10-30-2005 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

Sponger15SB 10-30-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nice, hey do me a favor and change Klepton's to "desert (large fonts)" cause he always gives me [censored] for it and I always make fun of his bland whatever one he uses.

Dynasty 10-30-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nice, hey do me a favor and change Klepton's to "desert (large fonts)" cause he always gives me [censored] for it and I always make fun of his bland whatever one he uses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only doing it because I feel it's my responsibility as a mod to understand the new software's functionality.

tom441lbk 10-30-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gah, i have no clue how to change it back, time to start looking around [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

nomadtla 10-30-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And so it begins. We ask mods to [censored] with other posters for us Mod's can make a killing of this. My rake is 5% for the idea

Evan 10-30-2005 07:06 PM

Mods could always change otehr users' settings.

Sponger15SB 10-30-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's your answer.

It's just a goof.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And so it begins. We ask mods to [censored] with other posters for us Mod's can make a killing of this. My rake is 5% for the idea

[/ QUOTE ]

A killing? I'd be willing to give Dynasty a buck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

diebitter 10-30-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Please delete this before anyone else reads it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Dynasty 10-30-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was much too inconvenient before.

tom441lbk 10-30-2005 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was much too inconvenient before.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah i thwarted you,no more baby blue!

nomadtla 10-30-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Please delete this before anyone else reads it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger allready quoted it cat's out of the bag now

nothumb 10-30-2005 09:23 PM

The only way to fake it without a girl knowing is this. I have done it once when I was drunk. Pull out and start jerking off. If your girlfriend is worth her salt she well get down and start licking your balls. While she is doing this you fake it, get up and pretend to wipe yourself off.

NT

tonypaladino 10-30-2005 09:42 PM

I was wearing a rubber, so she couldn't tell.

Victor 10-30-2005 09:42 PM

yes. especially with a condom. which sucks since i barely ever get any anyway.

nothumb 10-30-2005 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I don't do that.

NT

gorie 10-30-2005 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i can usually feel when my bf comes even with a condom..

tonypaladino 10-30-2005 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I don't do that.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't normally either... but I don't know where the [censored] she's been.