Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368205)

daryn 10-30-2005 03:59 AM

s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk

=censored= please cut me some slack i am fucknplastered here

Ulysses 10-30-2005 04:00 AM

Re: s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

Phoenix1010 10-30-2005 04:03 AM

I got into a big fight with my girlfriend and stormed out of the bar in a drunken fury. Relationship of three years in peril. Top that shiznit.

Jack of Arcades 10-30-2005 04:04 AM

this post is

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

daryn 10-30-2005 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so

haloowen party, but i have no fuggin costme whatsoever, so i just go regular clothes... whatever.. nobody cares. just get wicked drunk drinking ton of jack daniels, i bought like a 20 $ bottle and got durnk off it but the rest got connsumed by drunken moochers

so i go there w/ my frined who is a girl (JUST FRIENDS OOT) anyway, while we are ther eshe is talking to some dude... whatever. she ends up hooiking up w/ him i guess.. but the bad part is, somehow she disppears, .. now al o fa sudden i have no ride home!

in a drunken stoopr i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES WHT ATH E FUCK111!

JUST GOT HOME ANS I AM STARING.. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?

WackityWhiz 10-30-2005 04:17 AM

What do you have?

Evan 10-30-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES

[/ QUOTE ]
That blows. Cab?

LoaferGee12 10-30-2005 04:24 AM

CAB DUDE

daryn 10-30-2005 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES

[/ QUOTE ]
That blows. Cab?

[/ QUOTE ]

no cab this is not thde inner city

uw_madtown 10-30-2005 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am fucknplastered here

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. someone puked in a friend's bedroom. halloween... is awesome.

good call on the jack daniel's btw... 3/4 of a bottle here... just the perfect amount to be [censored] up, but not totally [censored].

Lazymeatball 10-30-2005 04:39 AM

I could sure go for a greasy platter of deep fried appetizers samplers right now

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so

haloowen party, but i have no fuggin costme whatsoever, so i just go regular clothes... whatever.. nobody cares. just get wicked drunk drinking ton of jack daniels, i bought like a 20 $ bottle and got durnk off it but the rest got connsumed by drunken moochers

so i go there w/ my frined who is a girl (JUST FRIENDS OOT) anyway, while we are ther eshe is talking to some dude... whatever. she ends up hooiking up w/ him i guess.. but the bad part is, somehow she disppears, .. now al o fa sudden i have no ride home!

in a drunken stoopr i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES WHT ATH E FUCK111!

JUST GOT HOME ANS I AM STARING.. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

all i have to sa6t sihgs ihgdsohoh, i durnk as [censored], andn ihodshf are paryt, idht!~!!!!

10-30-2005 05:02 AM

and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

daryn 10-30-2005 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

HEY CENSORED, I RECOMMEND A REVERSE BAN ON DAVID HUME, TY

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

[/ QUOTE ]

bicyclekick 10-30-2005 05:05 AM

I'm rueslla rdrunk too.

doesn't mater dswehre you are you can get a capb most places worry now.t

10-30-2005 05:06 AM

A ban on me would only prove my point.

daryn 10-30-2005 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A ban on me would only prove my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i wish to prove your point

idiot!

10-30-2005 05:14 AM

ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

didnt mean to sound harsh but i hate it when people do that.

daryn 10-30-2005 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm then if you look at the most recenpt posts you can see tha t my spellin is pretty much in order, retard.

i could OBVIOULSY GO BACK AND EDIT AND USE BACKSPACE AND SPELL EVERYHTING CORRECTLY, BUT I AM DRUNK AND CARE NOT FOR SUCH THINGS

MORON!

tinga81 10-30-2005 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to your awesome insult.

10-30-2005 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you prabs. this is obvious, the spelling/ argumentative line has improved a lot in the past hour. Ban this faking piece of [censored].

daryn 10-30-2005 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

tinga81 10-30-2005 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

daryn 10-30-2005 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes that's all

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-30-2005 05:23 AM

dude, faking being drunk is such a bitchy thing to do.

wacki 10-30-2005 05:23 AM

well your punctuation gets better. I must admit I didn't think you drank.

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki, talk to me on aim, im taling to daryin idn a garuntee he is drunk as uck

daryn 10-30-2005 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?????

ARE U SERIOUS? NOT LIKEI MAKE THIS POST EVERY DAY, [censored].. WTF? OH I ITHINK I WILL GO FAKE DRUNK ON MSG BOARD, THAT IS SOOOO MY M.O.

WATF????

daryn 10-30-2005 05:26 AM

SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

10-30-2005 05:26 AM

no offense...but i'll put serious money that my iq is significantly higher than yours.

the fact that u'd try to fake being drunk to get attention alone proves it. (challenge still stands though)

next time, i'd recommend actually getting drunk before posting something like this. try it, it's actually fun and u wont look/feel like an ass.

10-30-2005 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

what a joke....look at his profile picture....this is the only place he can say that and not get his ass beat.

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no offense...but i'll put serious money that my iq is significantly higher than yours.

the fact that u'd try to fake being drunk to get attention alone proves it. (challenge still stands though)

next time, i'd recommend actually getting drunk before posting something like this. try it, it's actually fun and u wont look/feel like an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talin to david hum or darryn. ifyou takin to darnyn illl take 100 tha his IQis rgerter than yourds.

Eurotrash 10-30-2005 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let's hope not. I lose a reasonable amount of internet respect for people that make stupid drunk posts to OOT (and let's face it, most all of them end up stupid)

not that my respect matters, but i thought you were better than this, daryn. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

10-30-2005 05:30 AM

im talking daryn.....

just for background info, i scored a 1600 on my sats. still up for it?

-Skeme- 10-30-2005 05:31 AM

dear gpd a iam so fuckinmg drunk

aight this night like 10 blakc cuees almost got in a fight. some kid who apparnntly sad he had a gun got stumped the hell out. bloody as ALL HELL by some crazy black due. me and my boy borke it p. so i let the bloody due out. then the rest o tht enight cats tryin to break up figts. it was wild.

jeahhhh i dotn even know what i draunk but im wasted.

i love ylll.

wacki 10-30-2005 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not that my respect matters, but i thought you were better than this, daryn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he should NOT be enjoying life. Shame on him. That bastard is going to rot in hell.

10-30-2005 05:32 AM

Anyone who has to fake being drunk, then post on 2+2 for attention is an idiot in my book. You win by default prabs.

-Skeme- 10-30-2005 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg lmao. im not drjnk enugh to recognize how [censored] funny this is. jesus christ lmap.i dying.