Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   F the police. Seriously (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=359727)

joesbarngrill 10-17-2005 09:00 PM

F the police. Seriously

So my car gets stuck on private property late Saturday night. Police Officer (real rude [censored])says I cant tow it then and force me to leave very pissed off at him getting a ride from a friend who lives nearby. Cop even refused to drive me home. I said some very mean things to him and was a real [censored] because of the way he was treating me and clearly I was pissing him off. Next morning the tires are slashed. This happened in a suburban neighborhood, no real obvious culprits, no kids live nearby. The body shop says it looks 100% like it was done by a police officer to ground the vehicle incase i tried to get it out that night to avoid property damage charges. So i go to the station and politely ask the officer if he did it. He harasses me some more this time in the station. He denies it. I plan on speaking to the police chief tommarow but has anyone heard of them doing this? Incase i might illegally move the car?

HopeydaFish 10-17-2005 09:03 PM

Re: F the police. Seriously

I've never heard of this, but anything is possible -- especially since you were mouthing off to the cop. The Chief is just going to deny it, and then have a good laugh with the cop in question.

10-17-2005 09:05 PM

Yea Im sure the cop did it. One time I was at a bar and a cop stole my transmission so I wouldnt drive drunk.

joesbarngrill 10-17-2005 09:07 PM

Yeah its not like I can do anything about it...

mslif 10-17-2005 09:08 PM

What explanation did he give you for not being allowed to move your car?
Also, I have never heard of police officers slashing tires. If they do not want you to move your car, they will take the plates or will have the car moved to the pound.
Concerning the police chief, do not yell or act like a ranting idiot in front of him. The calmer you are the better. Just explain your case and your concerns in a civil manner.

joesbarngrill 10-17-2005 09:11 PM

They didnt want to risk more property damage, area was really wet. I was trying to call AAA, he made me hang up forcibly and told me to leave.

Los Feliz Slim 10-17-2005 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Concerning the police chief, do not yell or act like a ranting idiot in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

How could you possibly think that might happen? Don't be such a worrywort.

HopeydaFish 10-17-2005 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They didnt want to risk more property damage, area was really wet. I was trying to call AAA, he made me hang up forcibly and told me to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you that they were so concerned about property damage?

mason55 10-17-2005 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you that they were so concerned about property damage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Full details please. This post sucks.

DoubleDown 10-17-2005 09:14 PM

http://www.koreus.com/files/200403/f...riculation.jpg

mslif 10-17-2005 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see, he probably wanted the owner of the property to look at the damages before you could leave or something (eventhough that is a little odd). Anyway, I do not think your tires were slashed by the cop, he would have simply take your plates. Maybe the owner of the property you damaged did it. Who knows?

tinga81 10-17-2005 09:16 PM

One of the greatest songs ever written.

joesbarngrill 10-17-2005 09:32 PM

Owner = 76 year old property owner who likes to golf. u know grandpa. nice guy wouldnt do that.

The area was tracked with my car tracks and i tore up some grass. Thats the damage sorry about lack of details. Its not like i crashed into a pool or something and there wouldve been no more damage had i removed it that night.

10-17-2005 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F the police. Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

So you had a bad encounter with one specific individual about one specific situation, and this is grounds to make an assumption about all of them?

27offsuit 10-17-2005 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Owner = 76 year old property owner who likes to golf. u know grandpa. nice guy wouldnt do that.

The area was tracked with my car tracks and i tore up some grass. Thats the damage sorry about lack of details. Its not like i crashed into a pool or something and there wouldve been no more damage had i removed it that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you such a douchebag.

C'mon, tearing up a guys lawn that has agespots older than you.

I think the cop shoulda smacked you like the bitch that you are. Dude.

joesbarngrill 10-17-2005 09:39 PM

No not at all there are some great cops out there who do their job well. I respect all of them but have a hard time dealing with a guy like this whos just looking to start [censored] with people. I wasent as aggressive as the post makes it sound he berated me for a while before i started getting mad at him.

Torn grass wasent intentional was caught in flooded streets and had to get to high ground.

Tron 10-17-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
F the police. Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

So you had a bad encounter with one specific individual about one specific situation, and this is grounds to make an assumption about all of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I've done (with cops).

cnfuzzd 10-17-2005 10:04 PM

"Oh my God Honey, did you see this? Apparently the police have been beating up negros like hotcakes. Says it right here in newsweek."

peace

john nickle

Homer 10-17-2005 10:12 PM

You should call the police on that guy.

KaneKungFu123 10-17-2005 10:22 PM

the majority of police officers are compensating for something, like a small penis.

imported_anacardo 10-17-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of the greatest songs ever written.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd rather see me in tha pen
Than me 'n' Lorenzo, rollin' inna Benz-o

10-17-2005 11:17 PM

[censored] tha police
Comin straight from the underground
Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority

[censored] that [censored], cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

[censored] with me cuz I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin my car, lookin for the product
Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics

You'd rather see me in the pen
Then me and Lorenzo rollin in the Benzo
Beat tha police outta shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter
Still can't swallow bread and water

I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down and grabbin his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
Cuz they slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin out for the white cop

Mister T will swarm
On any muthafucka in a blue uniform
Just cuz I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me
A young nigga on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in LA
Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

[censored] tha police and Ren said it with authority
because the niggaz on the street is a majority.
A gang, is with whoever I'm stepping
and the motherfuckin' weapon
is kept in a stash box, for the so-called law
wishin' Ren was a nigga that they never saw

Lights start flashin behind me
But they're scared of a nigga so they mace me to blind me
But that [censored] don't work, I just laugh
Because it gives em a hint not to step in my path

To the police I'm sayin [censored] you punk
Readin my rights and [censored], it's all junk
Pullin out a silly club, so you stand
With a fake assed badge and a gun in your hand

But take off the gun so you can see what's up
And we'll go at it punk, I'ma [censored] you up

Make ya think I'm a kick your ass
But drop your gat, and Ren's gonna blast
I'm sneaky as [censored] when it comes to crime
But I'm a smoke em now, and not next time

Smoke any muthafucka that sweats me
Or any assho that threatens me
I'm a sniper with a hell of a scope
Takin out a cop or two, they can't cope with me

The muthafuckin villian that's mad
With potential to get bad as [censored]
So I'm a turn it around
Put in my clip, yo, and this is the sound
Ya, somethin like that, but it all depends on the size of the gat

Takin out a police would make my day
But a nigga like Ren don't give a [censored] to say

I'm tired of the muthafuckin jackin
Sweatin my gang while I'm chillin in the shackin
Shining tha light in my face, and for what
Maybe it's because I kick so much butt

I kick ass, or maybe cuz I blast
On a stupid assed nigga when I'm playin with the trigga
Of any Uzi or an AK
Cuz the police always got somethin stupid to say

They put up my picture with silence
Cuz my identity by itself causes violence
The E with the criminal behavior
Yeah, I'm a gansta, but still I got flavor

Without a gun and a badge, what do ya got?
A sucka in a uniform waitin to get shot,
By me, or another nigga.
and with a gat it don't matter if he's smarter or bigger
[MC Ren: Sidle him, kid, he's from the old school, fool]

And as you all know, E's here to rule
Whenever I'm rollin, keep lookin in the mirror
And there's no cue, yo, so I can hear a
Dumb muthafucka with a gun

And if I'm rollin off the 8, he'll be tha one
That I take out, and then get away
And while I'm drivin off laughin
This is what I'll say

LeatherFace 10-17-2005 11:23 PM

You're lucky you got a good cop. If I was there I would have shot you.

daryn 10-18-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea Im sure the cop did it. One time I was at a bar and a cop stole my transmission so I wouldnt drive drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha nice one

slickpoppa 10-18-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
body shop says it looks 100% like it was done by a police officer to ground the vehicle incase i tried to get it out that night to avoid property damage charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous? I didn't know that knife marks look different when they are made by police officers or that guys at body shops are really good at spotting them.

Sifmole 10-18-2005 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The body shop says it looks 100% like it was done by a police officer to ground the vehicle incase i tried to get it out that night to avoid property damage charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is one hell-of-a read! 100%!

Sifmole 10-18-2005 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Torn grass wasent intentional was caught in flooded streets and had to get to high ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

You in Jersey? I'm figuring 80% the road was flooded so you decided you would detour through the old guys yard because the extra 10 minutes of your time was worth more than few hundred it will cost him to get his yard fixed up.

BTW -- the reason the cop wouldn't let you move the car is:
1) it very possibly would have caused more damage
-- and we can't really trust your judgement that it wouldn't, look at the first choice you made ( driving through his yard ).
2) it was evidence in a crime scene

Iplayboard 10-18-2005 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You in Jersey? I'm figuring 80% the road was flooded so you decided you would detour through the old guys yard because the extra 10 minutes of your time was worth more than few hundred it will cost him to get his yard fixed up.

BTW -- the reason the cop wouldn't let you move the car is:
1) it very possibly would have caused more damage
-- and we can't really trust your judgement that it wouldn't, look at the first choice you made ( driving through his yard ).
2) it was evidence in a crime scene

[/ QUOTE ]

The police still shouldn't slash his tires. He could have done something much less extreme like taking the guys plates. The evidence against the policeman in this case is still circumstancial, but if he really did slash the tires he is a [censored] [censored].

PoBoy321 10-18-2005 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The police still shouldn't slash his tires. He could have done something much less extreme like taking the guys plates. The evidence against the policeman in this case is still circumstancial, but if he really did slash the tires he is a [censored] [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

The odds of the policeman slashing his tires are about 5%. Police have so many other available options for keeping this guy from moving his car that slashing his tires is just idiotic. He can remove the plates, put a boot on him, and other things.

I think OP is just an idiot who got pissed off that the cop inconvenienced him by not allowing him to move his car after he destroyed someone's property. If someone did it, it was likely the property owner or just some random hooligan.

-Skeme- 10-18-2005 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The odds of the policeman slashing his tires are about 5%. Police have so many other available options for keeping this guy from moving his car that slashing his tires is just idiotic. He can remove the plates, put a boot on him, and other things.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but the key element in this accusation against the officer is the dick factor, from both parties. OP was being a dick to the cop, and the cop was allegedly being a dick to OP. So the cop chose the worst way to make sure OP wouldn't leave.

PoBoy321 10-18-2005 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but the key element in this accusation against the officer is the dick factor, from both parties. OP was being a dick to the cop, and the cop was allegedly being a dick to OP. So the cop chose the worst way to make sure OP wouldn't leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a strong feeling that OP is greatly exaggerating the cop's reaction. OP commited a crime. He can try to justify it however he wants, but he destroyed a person's property. I think that this whole incident is just a way for him to try to admonish himself of any personal responsibility.

Anyway, cops deal with assholes all the time. It's pretty much their job. They don't go around slashing everyone's tires.

veganmav 10-18-2005 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was trying to call AAA, he made me hang up forcibly and told me to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

At most games nowaday,you shouldn't call AAA, you should raise it. People will pay you off with many dubious holdings, and even if you are behind to a flush or straight, you could improve to a boat.

Blarg 10-18-2005 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think OP is just an idiot who got pissed off that the cop inconvenienced him by not allowing him to move his car after he destroyed someone's property. If someone did it, it was likely the property owner or just some random hooligan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it was the old guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the old guy got talking to his kid about all the ruckus, and his infuriated kid came over and took out his fury at you messing with his dad's business by [censored] over your car.

Who knows, but if some idiot came slamming his car through the property of my frail old helpless dad, I would be crazy mad and the thought of slashing his tires would be very attractive to me. Especially since I would the one, not my elderly dad, who had to do the work of fixing the screwed up lawn. That idea would definitely take a well-earned anger and make it even worse.

mackthefork 10-18-2005 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So my car gets stuck on private property late Saturday night. Police Officer (real rude [censored])says I cant tow it then and force me to leave very pissed off at him getting a ride from a friend who lives nearby. Cop even refused to drive me home. I said some very mean things to him and was a real [censored] because of the way he was treating me and clearly I was pissing him off. Next morning the tires are slashed. This happened in a suburban neighborhood, no real obvious culprits, no kids live nearby. The body shop says it looks 100% like it was done by a police officer to ground the vehicle incase i tried to get it out that night to avoid property damage charges. So i go to the station and politely ask the officer if he did it. He harasses me some more this time in the station. He denies it. I plan on speaking to the police chief tommarow but has anyone heard of them doing this? Incase i might illegally move the car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you see him about, beat him within an inch of his life, preferably with something heavy and metal, a crowbar is ideal for this. Talking to self important little pricks in uniform will do no good.

samjjones 10-18-2005 09:51 AM

Similar NJ Police story...I was talking to a friend at a two table home tournament on Friday, and he mentioned he had been pulled over the week before at 2am on Sunday on suspicion of drunk driving. Guy refused to take a road test, and instead asked for the breathalyzer. Blew a 0.06 (0.08 is limit in NJ). Cop blew a gasket that he refused to take the road test. Gave him an assortment of tickets (including DUI) and impounded his car. When friend went to pick up car, noticed that his iPod and some other stuff in his car was gone. Went back to the station to file a report, and basically got laughed at.

Blarg 10-18-2005 09:59 AM

Guys doing the towing and the storing are the first guys I would suspect of taking stuff out of the car.

newhizzle 10-18-2005 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.koreus.com/files/200403/f...riculation.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

this has been the background on my computer for like 2 years

mslif 10-18-2005 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Similar NJ Police story...I was talking to a friend at a two table home tournament on Friday, and he mentioned he had been pulled over the week before at 2am on Sunday on suspicion of drunk driving. Guy refused to take a road test, and instead asked for the breathalyzer. Blew a 0.06 (0.08 is limit in NJ). Cop blew a gasket that he refused to take the road test. Gave him an assortment of tickets (including DUI) and impounded his car. When friend went to pick up car, noticed that his iPod and some other stuff in his car was gone. Went back to the station to file a report, and basically got laughed at.

[/ QUOTE ]

When cars are impounded, the police officer has to make an inventory of what he finds in the car. Your friend should have asked for that piece of document.
I wonder why people always jump to the conclusion that cops are always responsible for their misfortunes.
I am pretty sure you friend would not have been charged with DUI if he blew under the limit. I am sure there is more to the story.

samjjones 10-18-2005 10:27 AM

He blew under the limit, but the police can still charge DUI if want to. I'm guessing that the guy's refusal to take the road test p.o.'ed the officer so much that he was going to nail him no matter what. Good point on the tow guys as well.

Sifmole 10-19-2005 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Similar NJ Police story...Cop blew a gasket that he refused to take the road test. Gave him an assortment of tickets (including DUI) and impounded his car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things:

First, I call bullshit. NJ police ( and I am assuming most police ) cannot just impound your vehicle. They have to have sufficient reason for the impound, or the lawsuit is a pleasent paycheck for the inconvienience. They can't write a DUI if your friend blew under the limit; instead he was probably given a Careless Driving ticket -- they CAN and DO hand these out often when the pull someone over that they think has been drinking. Why? well they likely pulled your friend over because he was failing to stay in the lane, or otherwise driving erraticly and the CD ticket is the fall back if they blow under the limit and they can't provide evidence of other "influences" ( drugs etc ).

Second, why is it that these cops are always "blowing a gasket" at these people. I have never once had a cop be anything but professional, of course I am usually professional to them -- maybe that is the difference. Realize that they are really trying to do a job, and there is very little reason to give them a bunch of [censored] just because they are.