Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   When sending your ID and credit card to Eurobet to cash out... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356487)

EricW 10-12-2005 11:18 PM

When sending your ID and credit card to Eurobet to cash out...

Do you guys blank anything out (ie some of the numbers of the credit card/Driver license/signature)? Just wanted to know what the standard thing to do is when Eurobet requires ID and a copy of your credit card to let you cash out.

RaiNz 10-13-2005 12:53 AM

Re: When sending your ID and credit card to Eurobet to cash out...

I would never send a pokersite my credit card. Sending your drivers license is usually enough.

PaultheS 10-13-2005 01:08 AM

I've never sent a site my credit card before and I've sent plenty of sites ID. Most of the sites asked for a driver's license and a credit card, but when I replied saying I never used a credit card for deposits they said it was fine and I didn't need to send one.

As for driver's license, I don't see the need to black anything out.

x2ski 10-13-2005 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys blank anything out (ie some of the numbers of the credit card/Driver license/signature)? Just wanted to know what the standard thing to do is when Eurobet requires ID and a copy of your credit card to let you cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Eurobet's asking for ID now? When did this happen?

Just cashed out all but $.89 five minutes ago (for obvious reasons)... I guess we'll see what happens.

I've cashed out of Eurobet many, many times before and never needed to show ID.

TheHammer24 10-13-2005 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would never send a pokersite my credit card. Sending your drivers license is usually enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? You can buy chips with your credit card, and if they wanted to steal your money they'd just keep what they currently had

TheHammer24 10-13-2005 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cashed out all but $.89 five minutes ago (for obvious reasons)... I guess we'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither, you may have been flagged for something.

EricW 10-13-2005 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used my credit card to make my initial deposit.

They said I needed ID as per some rule in their terms and agreement.

I think it's quite common that people get asked for their ID when cashing out on eurobet because I've read a few posts from the last few days about people talking about needing to send eurobet ID etc. Correct me if I'm wrong however though.

10-13-2005 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His funds are obviously going to be forfeited, but I do have some good news:

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!

(I am not affiliated with GEICO nor have I received any payment whatsoever for endorsement of said company)

EricW 10-13-2005 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(I am not affiliated with GEICO nor have I received any payment whatsoever for endorsement of said company)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nh

tonypaladino 10-13-2005 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[b](I am not affiliated with GEICO nor have I received any payment whatsoever for endorsement of said company)[b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good gimmick accounts don't break character.

10-13-2005 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/5372/orly014ty.jpg

EricW 10-13-2005 03:12 AM

ok, any other series responses? I actually need to know what I should be doing here.

Thanks.

x2ski 10-13-2005 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, any other series responses? I actually need to know what I should be doing here.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There shouldn't be anything on your ID that you wouldn't want anyone else seeing, unless your embarrassed about your weight.

I'd block out everything on my credit card except my name. There is no reason for them to see a copy of your credit card imho.

10-13-2005 03:23 AM

If you use neteller you don't need to send any documantation. But if you use a credit card they want to make sure you are the account holder, that's all! Poker sites get lots of frauds with them.