Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354135)

Luv2DriveTT 10-09-2005 09:46 PM

HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade

We can now datamine 4 tables without logging it at Party. That rules [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

10-09-2005 09:55 PM

Re: HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade

[ QUOTE ]
We can now datamine 4 tables without logging it at Party. That rules [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not log in and mine 10?

XxGodJrxX 10-09-2005 10:13 PM

I would also like to know why you wouldn't just log in to datamine.

TStoneMBD 10-09-2005 10:14 PM

i guess the significance of this is that you can datamine more than 10 tables with only 1 account if you can find a way to run multiple party clients at once.

krimson 10-09-2005 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not log in and mine 10?

[/ QUOTE ]

Multiple computers. That's great news that they're allowing 4 now. I tried earlier today and could only do 1.

goodguy_1 10-09-2005 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess the significance of this is that you can datamine more than 10 tables with only 1 account if you can find a way to run multiple party clients at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes it would be very nice if we could have the EuroBet feature where one player could have multiple accounts. I had 5 of them ..it makes it obviously better for datamining and also if you play a variety of games it makes it easier to follow things. I usually had one account watching one NLHE level,another watching another NLHE level and the same with LHE or PLO.

I know I'll be asking my affiliate about that this week-that's probably wishful thinking thu... That or use the mutiple Windows user-account trick to log into the same Party account and datamine that way. I havent tried that workaround myself.

TStoneMBD 10-09-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That or use the mutiple Windows user-account trick to log into the same Party account and datamine that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking about this myself and wasnt sure if it works but i imagine it would.

Fryguy 10-10-2005 12:58 AM

I wonder if the new bot-checking stuff might get you banned for datamining? Isn't data-mining illegal, but they just didn't care much and/or couldn't do much about it?

MicroBob 10-10-2005 01:11 AM

Yeah. I would be pretty careful about this if I were you.

I'm not you though and don't really do any data-mining.
HUD's work just fine and dandy for me.

10-10-2005 02:20 AM

How about the side effect that a lot of data just became useless on Empire and Eurobet players?

Wally Weeks 10-10-2005 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How about the side effect that a lot of data just became useless on Empire and Eurobet players?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the party skins compete well enough to make the games good/decent, then dataminers are going to have to mine both "Party Party" and Party Skins. Of course, this is only true for those that want to play on both or whatever.

So perhaps mining Party Skin is worthwhile after all...?

Walter

Luv2DriveTT 10-10-2005 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently I use multiple computers, you can also switch users (multiple desktops) in Windows XP but Party Mine doesn't sync properly this way yet.

krishanleong 10-10-2005 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't work for me. Wierd.

Krishan

Baulucky 10-10-2005 08:47 AM

What's you plan from now on Krishan re. the mining business?.

Run 2 mines concurrently for now?.

HesseJam 10-10-2005 08:58 AM

If I were Party, I would disallow datamining alltogether (I mean mining tables where you do not sit down at).

I can see no advantage for Party allowing this since I assume that no player would leave just for the fact that he no longer can mine 218397401892 tables at once.

LVGamb00ler 10-10-2005 09:11 AM

It's weird.... I tried to open > 1 table on one Windoze account without logging into Party and it didn't work. I switched to a different Windoze login, and I could open 4 tables without logging into Party. Then I went back to the first Windoze account and re-tried...this time it worked!

Go figure???

G'luck all,
LVGamb00ler