Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Petition To Remove [censored]'s Moderation Power (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352094)

10-06-2005 09:03 PM

Petition To Remove [censored]\'s Moderation Power

Please vote now.

The future off OOT depends on you.

Click Here

http://www.petitiononline.com/saveoot/

ThaSaltCracka 10-06-2005 09:05 PM

Re: Petition To Remove [censored]\'s Moderation Power

go away.

jdl22 10-06-2005 09:06 PM

[censored] please delete this post.

10-06-2005 09:08 PM

You are all fine with everything, until one day you say something to piss [censored] off, then you get banned. Very fair, huh? I don't think so.

stabn 10-06-2005 09:09 PM

Post this on your real account or shut the [censored] up.

jdl22 10-06-2005 09:09 PM

so worst case scenario I get banned and start a new account.

Boo [censored] hoo

Ulysses 10-06-2005 09:10 PM

Don't be a dumbass and you'll have nothing to worry about. How can anyone argue with that?

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:10 PM

I signed it. I thought it'd be an alright idea at first but as time goes on, the more I think [censored] being a moderator is gonna kill this forum.

ThaSaltCracka 10-06-2005 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are all fine with everything, until one day you say something to piss [censored] off, then you get banned. Very fair, huh? I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]you are clearly not understanding what is going on. So IMO you should be banned.

LeatherFace 10-06-2005 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could be the campaigns motto, good work.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:11 PM

'Cause it's not being a dumbass. It's saying that any time you post something, you have to be sure that [censored] likes it, otherwise you can get banned.

Granted, if he wants to ban me, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, I just think it's a dumb idea because people are just going to stop posting period.

phage 10-06-2005 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Check out the petition...the username is there.

Cancer Merchant 10-06-2005 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be a dumbass and you'll have nothing to worry about. How can anyone argue with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define dumbass. One man's gold is another man's douchebaggery.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:12 PM

I'm not the guy who put it up, but I did sign it.

stabn 10-06-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Check out the petition...the username is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Online petitions blow pretty hard core. There's no way i'm taking the time to visit that site.

tonypaladino 10-06-2005 09:20 PM

I signed. I don't thing people should be banned on the basis of [censored] 's opinion of them.

ThaSaltCracka 10-06-2005 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed. I don't thing people should be banned on the basis of [censored] 's opinion of them.

[/ QUOTE ]you putz

tonypaladino 10-06-2005 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you putz

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever dude. I honestly wonder if there are people that won't sign who want to because they are scared [censored] will ban them.

IndieMatty 10-06-2005 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you putz

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever dude. I honestly wonder if there are people that won't sign who want to because they are scared [censored] will ban them.

[/ QUOTE ]

merely disagreeing with [censored] will not get you banned, plus he's already reached his quota this week in 2 hours.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna say yes. There are also people who won't start threads or respond to them because they're worried that [censored] won't like their responses and ban them.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

merely disagreeing with [censored] will not get you banned, plus he's already reached his quota this week in 2 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's already said that he reserves the right to ban whoever he wants at will. There's also no way that he's gonna stick to just banning 3 people a week.

jba 10-06-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna say yes. There are also people who won't start threads or respond to them because they're worried that [censored] won't like their responses and ban them.

[/ QUOTE ]

and his name is [censored], now that is ironic.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and his name is [censored], now that is ironic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, quite.

TheMainEvent 10-06-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
plus he's already reached his quota this week in 2 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is his quota? I know the answer is probably in the other thread, but I got a headache trying to read through it. I'm being very literal about that.

Voltron87 10-06-2005 09:29 PM

i hope [censored] starts banning tons and tons of people, just for no reason.

for example, someone has bad taste in music... banned. someone say something stupid like "i just found out my friend is gay, can i still say hi to him in the halls?" banned.

2+2 wannabe 10-06-2005 09:30 PM

lol I love how "David Sklansky" is on there saying he can munch on his pecker

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What is his quota? I know the answer is probably in the other thread, but I got a headache trying to read through it. I'm being very literal about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he said either 3/week or 3/month. Either way, it's not gonna happen.

IndieMatty 10-06-2005 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I think the greatest possibility of this is only the people who don't give a [censored] about being banned post here. A ton of people adding fun/smart/humorous (generally) non offensive posts to worthwhile threads. I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you think [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

You've been around long enough to see how bad this place has gotten, 1, maybe 2 days a week we have some fun. Why not give this is a shot?

IndieMatty 10-06-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope [censored] starts banning tons and tons of people, just for no reason.

for example, someone has bad taste in music... banned. someone say something stupid like "i just found out my friend is gay, can i still say hi to him in the halls?" banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts have been gold lately. Is it the yankees?

ThaSaltCracka 10-06-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you putz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't give a [censored], I could care less if half of you disapeared overnight.

ThaSaltCracka 10-06-2005 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you thing [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

[/ QUOTE ] Precisely.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I think the greatest possibility of this is only the people who don't give a [censored] about being banned post here. A ton of people adding fun/smart/humorous (generally) non offensive posts to worthwhile threads. I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you thing [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

You've been around long enough to see how bad this place has gotten, 1, maybe 2 days a week we have some fun. Why not give this is a shot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, in part. There is a lot of garbage in here, and I think that it would be one thing to clean up actually worthless threads, but I think that otherwise, you just have to take the good with the bad.

As it is, with things that [censored] has said in the main thread about this, a lot of really, very good threads would never have been started. The Pic War thread never would have been started because [censored] has said that people starting stupid threads about worthless pics would be banned. How many 5 year olds? That's like our claim to fame and if the guy who started it had said "Eh, maybe it's a stupid idea, I don't wanna start it, I could get banned," we would never have ANY fun.

IndieMatty 10-06-2005 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I think the greatest possibility of this is only the people who don't give a [censored] about being banned post here. A ton of people adding fun/smart/humorous (generally) non offensive posts to worthwhile threads. I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you thing [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, in part. There is a lot of garbage in here, and I think that it would be one thing to clean up actually worthless threads, but I think that otherwise, you just have to take the good with the bad.

As it is, with things that [censored] has said in the main thread about this, a lot of really, very good threads would never have been started. The Pic War thread never would have been started because [censored] has said that people starting stupid threads about worthless pics would be banned. How many 5 year olds? That's like our claim to fame and if the guy who started it had said "Eh, maybe it's a stupid idea, I don't wanna start it, I could get banned," we would never have ANY fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're worrying about it too much, lets give it a shot. You're a quality poster, people need to have some responsibility for theirselves around here. Plus, I'm getting a little of sick of finding new food items to discuss.

phage 10-06-2005 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not the guy who put it up, but I did sign it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry. Figured the person who created it would be the first to sign it.

Sincere 10-06-2005 10:29 PM

Who cares what your opinion is. IMO you should be banned.

PoBoy321 10-06-2005 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think you're worrying about it too much, lets give it a shot. You're a quality poster, people need to have some responsibility for theirselves around here. Plus, I'm getting a little of sick of finding new food items to discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

My biggest issue is that [censored] hasn't said what he'll ban people for. He's put out some very broad guidelines, but he's basically leaving it up to his discretion. I'm not totally averse to the idea of banning people, but making a single mod for the sole purpose of having carte blanche to ban whoever he wants seems ridiculous.

10-06-2005 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please vote now.

The future off OOT depends on you.

Click Here

http://www.petitiononline.com/saveoot/

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. [Censored] is a douche.

Sincere 10-06-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people need to have some responsibility for theirselves around here

[/ QUOTE ]

This message board has like 100 mods with no responsibility or accountability and Mat Sklansky is like the Hitler of it all. Posting on this message board is like living in Russia or Nazi Germany. I seriously have a problem with having to think "will I be banned or not" when I have never caused a problem. And no Im not the OP and I only post on 2+2 occasionally for this very reason.

Sincere 10-06-2005 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't give a [censored], I could care less if half of you disapeared overnight

[/ QUOTE ]

Who died and made you so important? Having 16000 posts doesnt make you important, just means you have no life. I mean having 16000 posts makes you so cool, big fish in a little pond eh?

Russ McGinley 10-06-2005 10:45 PM

http://trephination.net/gallery/macros/smallpenis.jpg