Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332962)

chuddo 09-09-2005 02:45 AM

read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

so i went out on a date the other night to have dinner and see a movie.

the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

after randomly talking the other day we decided to go out sometime again. so we did wednesday night and i thought it went pretty well.

food wasn't great and the movie was mediocre, but the conversation and whatnot was great as far as that usually goes on a date.

anyhow, i just read her blog (which apparently she doesn't think i read...or does she?), in which the kind of rags on me.

my friends got a kick out of it, so i figured i would go ahead and post it here. so:

----------
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever, I recommended to him the mamma amore, which is my close second..and he thought it was crappy. Disappointing.

I was worried that it would be akward because we had this sorta thing a while ago, I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

We went to see broken flowers, I love Bill Murray, but sadly this was no where near as fabulous as Lost in Translation. There was however this beautiful scene in the movie where he goes to the cemetery bc one of his x gf's is dead and he lays the flowers on her grave and says "hello beautiful." His eyes well up with tears and it starts to rain. It was the most beautiful scene ive ever scene in a movie.

ahh I still enjoyed it..."
-------------

LethalRose 09-09-2005 02:51 AM

Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.

chuddo 09-09-2005 02:52 AM

why are you sorry? it isn't my blog.

Sully 09-09-2005 02:52 AM

Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

CardSharpCook 09-09-2005 02:52 AM

Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

CardSharpCook 09-09-2005 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

BTW, didn't you used to be SullyDenver?

NLSoldier 09-09-2005 02:54 AM

sounds to me like she definately doenst think you read it.

09-09-2005 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this blog is gay, but not all blogs are gay I reckon.

I am a blogger, and have many friends on the same blogging thing, so it's almost like a mini forum much like OOT with us replying to each others stuff

LethalRose 09-09-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

[/ QUOTE ]

all chefs are gay. and by gay i mean homosexual and by homosexual I mean they participate in homosexual acts.

If this girl is that weird about her food, she would hate me. I reject 95% of food cooked for me by anyone. Women invite me over to their place, cook dinner. I bring water and an apple.

just kidding CSC I love ya (or do I???)

and i know its not your blog (aka journal) I just dont see much point in writing down my thoughts, especially about girls. id get in trouble if any of them read it.

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 02:58 AM

ooh, so i guess you know where you stand at least.

chuddo 09-09-2005 02:59 AM

no kidding. mainly because i thought i was standing in a much better spot. strumpet.

CardSharpCook 09-09-2005 03:02 AM

The shotgun approach to dating:

[ QUOTE ]

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.

[/ QUOTE ]

whiskeytown 09-09-2005 03:02 AM

if you fail to use this information to get something, whatever it is, for yourself, you are a dumbass - LOL

RB

ChipWrecked 09-09-2005 03:04 AM

It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy"

Is that a 'Sex in the City' reference?

Am I gay for knowing that?

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:06 AM

i asked this girl out i met at a club one time. she was drunk, i was drunk, we were high fiving and the whole she-bang.

i think this chick is cool, fun, etc.

we meet for lunch... kinda awkward. she was older and had a chip on her shoulder about it. i was all like "baby, a couple of years dont make no difference", except not quite like that...

she was cute, she had a little bit of chub on her (which is an overstatement, as i am all about petite girls)

but, we make plans for a 2nd date. we go to NYC and hang out and ... what did we do... we went to a museum, ate some dinner, came back..

anyway, she was boring as [censored] and i had an awful time going out with her. she wanted to see phantom planet, so i took her one night too. i asked her if she was excited and dead pan she's like "yah".

in other words, when she was drunk, she was fun, when she was sober, she was boring.

her friend (who i was friends with too) told me that she wasnt interested in dating me, and i almost was like, "thats fine cuz she's boring", but instead i just said i understood.

'eh.. this story has no relevance whatsoever.

---

what im getting at, is that girl sucks if she's going to make a big deal over food.

did she post your real name on her blog? thats kind of lame, at least keep it anonymous.

kipin 09-09-2005 03:06 AM

Post this in her comments.

http://www.ihateyourblog.com/

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:06 AM

no it means you too were one of the many men forced to sit through hours of that crap.

or does that make me gay now?

chuddo 09-09-2005 03:07 AM

just realized that oot always appreciates pictures. so here is the tart in question:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv.jpg
also, that guy is not me in the second picture.

CardSharpCook 09-09-2005 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you fail to use this information to get something, whatever it is, for yourself, you are a dumbass - LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. IF you were the least bit interested in this girl you'd see this blog entry for what it is: a girl who kinda likes a guy, but is aware that he doesn't like her so she's coming up with a worldview that allows her to reject you.

Either that or she just doesn't like you.

Seriously though, all the signs are there. I stand by my read.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:09 AM

damn, very cute girl.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:09 AM

this is awesome.

like that one awesome retort you have saved for the right moment...

CardSharpCook 09-09-2005 03:09 AM

Dude, she is unbelieveably cute.

Stuey 09-09-2005 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy"

[/ QUOTE ]

This thing about you she speaks of is just a normal signal guys put out after they have hit it once and are not sure if they want to work very hard to hit it again. That will teach her to put out so easy. Carry on bro carry on.

whiskeytown 09-09-2005 03:10 AM

find out a way to bounce back - stop being "I'm that guy" -

too hot to let slip away

RB

Eurotrash 09-09-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
find out a way to bounce back - stop being "I'm that guy" -

too hot to let slip away

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

just curious, but how credible is your advice about women now?

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:12 AM

ok, since new [censored] has come to light (the pictures) you have got to come back and show her a different side.

i am all about you trying to woo this girl one more time.

if csc is right, she might dig you, get the vibe you are just meh about her, and rationalize a reason to be meh about you...

is there something effed about this chick we should know?

(her voice is annoying/she says stupid stuff all the time/she listens to <insert crappy band here>)

ChipWrecked 09-09-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no it means you too were one of the many men forced to sit through hours of that crap.

or does that make me gay now?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's cool.

I was single then.

Now, I'm married...

...and I've seen every Lifetime Movie Channel offering umpteen [censored] times.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:13 AM

i cant imagine that all of us are socially inept, so the advice cant all be bad, right?

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:14 AM

you win.

ouch.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up

[/ QUOTE ]

hooked up = messed around

or

hooked up = slept with her?

this is important.

if its A, then you gots ta get back in action.

if its B, then you are the man, and you can move on.

Eurotrash 09-09-2005 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i cant imagine that all of us are socially inept, so the advice cant all be bad, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I was directing that one at Whiskeytown, in light of his thread last night with the girl and the smashed up minivan, etc.

chuddo 09-09-2005 03:16 AM

nothing really too negative about her.

we share the same taste in music and film, have the same political views, she is pretty smart and going to be going to law school next fall.

nothing really effed up about her. except for that she doesn't have many hot friends. but that is more of my friend's complaints as opposed to my own.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:16 AM

ahhh, oh yah. heh.

whiskeytown, you gotta come back with a story of your moment in the sun next time.

take that girl out again, she couldnt have put you on "friendster" that quick.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
except for that she doesn't have many hot friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

i swear to god thats been the story of my life. every girl ive dated never has hot friends for my friends (or for me to just admire)

ChipWrecked 09-09-2005 03:18 AM

Dang, she's like 22 then? Nice. Her looks will hold up. Probably better look into marrying her.

chuddo 09-09-2005 03:19 AM

yeah it is weird. same here, with the exception of one girl. she was pretty ridiculous herself and had numerous equally hot friends. it is a good thing.

chuddo 09-09-2005 03:19 AM

yeah 22. im 23.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
going to law school next fall.

[/ QUOTE ]

i need to find myself a sugar mom sometime.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:20 AM

its nice to be surrounded by that.

smokingrobot 09-09-2005 03:24 AM

this all sounds very good. a signs point to yes type situation.