Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Who changed my status? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=322733)

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:03 PM

Who changed my status?

I don't like this! Someone please change this!

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:04 PM

Re: Who changed my status?

Yes. Pops is much better. This status sucks.

DarkForceRising 08-25-2005 03:06 PM

What was that avatar earlier suppossed to be? I couldn't make it out.

08-25-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like this! Someone please change this!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think your stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

Shajen 08-25-2005 03:08 PM

could be worse, you could be Carpal/'Tunnel

scotty34 08-25-2005 03:10 PM

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...6a.hmedium.jpg

Link

2planka 08-25-2005 03:11 PM

I motion that Jake's status should be returned to "OOT's resident Pops."

all in favor?

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...6a.hmedium.jpg

Link

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I motion that Jake's status should be returned to "OOT's resident Pops."

all in favor?

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye. Although, I think it should just be "Pops".

AsiaKurosawa 08-25-2005 03:14 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

i xeroxed myself.

2planka 08-25-2005 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The gentleman from Rocket Science has proposed a modification to the aforementioned motion. The chair accepts this modification without prejudice. All in favor?

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The gentleman from Rocket Science has proposed a modification to the aforementioned motion. The chair accepts this modification without prejudice. All in favor?

[/ QUOTE ]
AYE!

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:14 PM

I think it's perfect....absolutely PERFECT!!

Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

jackdaniels 08-25-2005 03:15 PM

Aye

08-25-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:16 PM

LOL...I like this Mr. Bergis person!!!

DarkForceRising 08-25-2005 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i xeroxed myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there was something about it I liked.

spamuell 08-25-2005 03:16 PM

I feel your pain.

jackdaniels 08-25-2005 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU!

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] are you?

AsiaKurosawa 08-25-2005 03:17 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pots and kettles everywhere today!!!

IndieMatty 08-25-2005 03:18 PM

Aye!

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.

TheMainEvent 08-25-2005 03:19 PM

Just "Pops" is definately better

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
How exactly did Jake come across access to the picture anyway? I have a feeling you did ask for it.

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:26 PM

No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.

Shajen 08-25-2005 03:28 PM

Edit: I'll stay out of this.

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-25-2005 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, that's pretty much how I thought it went down, but I wasn't sure if there was maybe more to it. Frankly, I don't think you're getting too much more than you asked for. Yes, he probably shouldn't have re-posted it, but you did egg him on quite a bit. It's clearly all in fun and it's not hurting anybody. It's not a bad picture and I don't see the harm. You're getting what comes with making a big deal out of it.

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You really need to go back and re-read the whole sequence last night and decide if you didn't ask for it to be put back up.

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:31 PM

Thank you whoever changed my status back. I do appreciate it.

08-25-2005 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to be IP Banned. Your bs is getting old.

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:32 PM

you're right....and I will admit...at first I did get upset about the avatar thing....but this time it doesnt bother me, Im having fun with it....especially the whole obsessed thing....he brought it on himself

jackdaniels 08-25-2005 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dipshit - wanna grow a couple and post under your real name? you don't like Jake's posts - ignore him.

Soul Daddy 08-25-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

jakethebake 08-25-2005 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Mercsgrl 08-25-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

would anyone like apic of stef? i think i have one someplace?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right and I did...sorry it was page 25 that it started....now tell me Jake....who started here???

08-25-2005 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dipshit - wanna grow a couple and post under your real name? you don't like Jake's posts - ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks. I don't need the resident stalker following me into the other forums. Lets just say, I have over 5k posts, rarely post in OOT anymore, and have seen all of this before.

Anybody else would have been IP Banned by now and he needs to be also.

samjjones 08-25-2005 03:52 PM

Should be changed to "Resident Barfly"