Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Trash from the Left...... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=320787)

Dr Wogga 08-22-2005 11:27 PM

Trash from the Left......

....the Minutemen are a racist organization. Facts please? Here's a fact: We need to secure our borders. Here's another fact: State of emergencies were declared in NM and Arizona. Why? The governors don't feel their borders with friend-of-the-left and no friend-of-the-darkies (other than Farrakhan - who's only friends are muslim extremists and anti-social scumbags) PM Fox's country are secure. And so, if the Minutemen assist in securing our borders, the left spin machine splash this organization with the "R" word.

Quick quiz - what's the weather report in Mexico [Hint: Its the same every day]??? Give up???

Chilly today, hot tamale

Here's another quiz: what nationality continues to lead the world in fat ass admiration? Before answering, please check with the ACLU, the mainstream left-biased media, or your resident left-wing of the demagogue party [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ptmusic 08-23-2005 02:38 AM

Re: Trash from the Left......

Help a brother out and tell me where you are being sarcastic and where you are not being sarcastic. I have my guesses, but I want to be sure before I dismiss your post as completely bizarre.

Thanks.

-ptmusic

microbet 08-23-2005 04:08 AM

Sarcastic or not, it's bizarre.

m1illion 08-23-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no friend-of-the-darkies

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an idiot.
This post should be grounds for being banned.
Absolutely no excuse for this at all.
Can't believe this isn't locked.
Are you kidding me?

tomdemaine 08-23-2005 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
....the Minutemen are a racist organization. Facts please? Here's a fact: We need to secure our borders. Here's another fact: State of emergencies were declared in NM and Arizona. Why? The governors don't feel their borders with friend-of-the-left and no friend-of-the-darkies (other than Farrakhan - who's only friends are muslim extremists and anti-social scumbags) PM Fox's country are secure. And so, if the Minutemen assist in securing our borders, the left spin machine splash this organization with the "R" word.

Quick quiz - what's the weather report in Mexico [Hint: Its the same every day]??? Give up???

Chilly today, hot tamale

Here's another quiz: what nationality continues to lead the world in fat ass admiration? Before answering, please check with the ACLU, the mainstream left-biased media, or your resident left-wing of the demagogue party [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

All you right wing "liberal media runs the country" people, this is the logical extension of your argument. Be proud [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LomU 08-23-2005 06:06 AM

well if the minutemen are not a racist organisation, why is it filled with neo-nazis, skinheads and white supremicists?

also, please make your post a little more coherent.

elwoodblues 08-23-2005 08:13 AM

To the moderators of this forum:

This is the type of post where the rule against personal insults just doesn't work. A post like this screams "PLEASE INSULT ME." But I, being a member in semi-good standing of twoplustwo, wouldn't dare launch into personal attacks. I wouldn't dream of calling Wooga a complete moron for making posts like this. Calling him childish, immature, and misled by his own shortcomings would be out-of-line and, therefore, you won't see such things in my posts. I won't say anything about him reminding me of grade school boys who pull a girl's hair just to get their attention. I won't comment that only someone with complete disregard for even basic knowledge of vocabulary could come up with the "fact" (versus opinion) that "we need to secure our borders." Nope, you won't hear any of those things from me.

Great post Wooga...keep it up.

MMMMMM 08-23-2005 09:35 AM

The post is so unclear that I can't figure out what he is trying to say.

Anyway I'm going away for the rest of the week and will be leaving in a very few minutes. Mat Sklansky will be watching over the forum in my absence so you may wish to notify him of anything you find objectionable. And yes I agree the term "darkie" is rather objectionable but it is hard to figure out what the poster intends (or even means) here.

So I will ask Dr Wogga to not use pejorative racist appelations in general, and I will also ask you to refrain from name-calling directed at other posters.

For anything else this week please go to Mat.

warlockjd 08-23-2005 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the type of post where the rule against personal insults just doesn't work. A post like this screams "PLEASE INSULT ME." But I, being a member in semi-good standing of twoplustwo, wouldn't dare launch into personal attacks. I wouldn't dream of calling Wooga a complete moron for making posts like this. Calling him childish, immature, and misled by his own shortcomings would be out-of-line and, therefore, you won't see such things in my posts. I won't say anything about him reminding me of grade school boys who pull a girl's hair just to get their attention. I won't comment that only someone with complete disregard for even basic knowledge of vocabulary could come up with the "fact" (versus opinion) that "we need to secure our borders." Nope, you won't hear any of those things from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do i get the feeling that the precedent for tons of similar non insulting retorts has just been set? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Myrtle 08-23-2005 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway I'm going away for the rest of the week and will be leaving in a very few minutes. Mat Sklansky will be watching over the forum in my absence so you may wish to notify him of anything you find objectionable. And yes I agree the term "darkie" is rather objectionable but it is hard to figure out what the poster intends (or even means) here.

So I will ask Dr Wogga to not use pejorative racist appelations in general, and I will also ask you to refrain from name-calling directed at other posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

..."hard to figure out what the poster intends"??!!

"Equivocation of the Year"

I don't give a rats ass what he intends.....what he said is pure garbage.

andyfox 08-23-2005 01:40 PM

The \"Trash\" Came From a Minuteman

http://allhehasiskungfu.blogspot.com...go-figure.html

It was the head of the Texas Minuteman Civil Defense Corps himself who accused the group of having racist members. He also asserted they have made comments about shooting illegal immigrants or letting them die from dehydration.

Since they've now decided to carry weapons, President Bush's characterization of them as "vigilantes" seems accurate. As you may know, President Bush was governor of a state that has a long border with Mexico.

It's a shame you can't or won't make posts with some content, rather than engage in racism yourself. But I imagine you won't be here much longer.

jaxmike 08-23-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well if the minutemen are not a racist organisation, why is it filled with neo-nazis, skinheads and white supremicists?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is the Senate full of Democratic ex-Klan members and murderers? Do you see how little sense you make yet?

coffeecrazy1 08-23-2005 05:48 PM

You use the phrase "secure our borders" at least three times in about as many sentences...evidence that this phrase is repeating in your brain.

I just have to wonder...what does this mean, exactly? I can't help but feel your post is directed at me, since I started a recent thread about the Minutemen's similarities to the KKK(which, by the way, did not include the racist angle). How does "secure our borders" jibe with "give us your tired, your weak, your huddled masses?" How can we "secure our borders," but still have the North American Free Trade Agreement?

Something about your post reminds me of this exchange:

Calvin: I think we've collected enough research.
Hobbes: All we have is one "fact" you made up.

m1illion 08-23-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the original post is unclear.
My view could be wrong.
Moderators could have inner wisdom.
Most likely though, that isn't true.
Moments like this define you.
Maybe not.
I think it does.
So what do you think?
A comment like this is unclear?
Not to me.
I think it's clear.
Do you agree with me?
I wonder if anyone gets this?
Out of ten, I'd guess two or three.
Too tired to write more.

08-23-2005 11:32 PM

Congratulations Dr. Wogga!! you have been nominated for induction into the "Nash Clown Hall of Fame."

http://www.bielchessfestival.ch/im/2...id_winners.jpg

More nominations to follow....

ptmusic 08-24-2005 01:10 AM

I'll wager a higher percentage get it.

-ptmusic

Cyrus 08-24-2005 02:04 AM

Full of something alright

[ QUOTE ]
Why is the Senate full of Democratic ex-Klan members and murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Besides Robert Byrd (ex-KKK) and Ted Kennedy (Kopechne), who else is there for you to smear?

Just curious to see how badly you understand expressions such as "full of".

Cyrus 08-24-2005 02:10 AM

Moderators, could we have a list of PC terms, please?

[ QUOTE ]
I will ask Dr Wogga to not use pejorative racist appelations in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, since I don't want to fall afoul of the moderators' graces, I must know the acceptable names and terms and the non-acceptable. So, please tell me where we stand on

Black American
African American
American African
Negro
Black
Ebony
Nigger in Mississippi
Nigger in Rap
Nigger in Pulp Fiction
Niger

And since they are carrying various unpleasant-for-moderators connotations, are we allowed to use such hot words as

Watermelon, in a fruit context
Fruit, in a food context,
Cracker, in a bar context
Grease, in a car context

This is just a start.

Cyrus 08-24-2005 06:05 AM

Some help

Since the moderators do not seem inclined to allow bad words on this page, I would recommend the use of euphemisms. Here's a list to get us started. These are all supposedly taken from actual Yearly Performance Evaluation Reports :

1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig."

2. "This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't-be."

3. "When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."

4. "This young man has delusions of adequacy."

5. "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them."

6. "The consensus seems to be that this employee should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better."

7. "She doesn't have ulcers, but she's a carrier."

8. "He brings a lot of joy to the room whenever he leaves the room."

9. "When her IQ reaches 50, she should sell."

10. "Possesses a photographic memory but with the lense cover glued on."

11. "Consistent in his work quality and a prime candidate for natural de-selection."

12. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

13. "Works like he's got two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."

14. "If this employee were any more stupid, she'd have to be watered twice a week."

15. "During meetings, if you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."

16. "If you stand close enough to her, you can hear the ocean."

17. "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."

18. "One neuron short of a synapse."

19. "One would presume that it takes her 2 hours to watch '60-minutes'."

20. "The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead."

BillUCF 08-24-2005 06:25 AM

Go, Dr. Wogga.

BTW for all the left wing idiots. Mexican is not a race.

BillUCF 08-24-2005 06:33 AM

Re: Moderators, could we have a list of PC terms, please?

Since u started it...how about

Porch Monkey
WOP
Wetback
WASP (that's me)
Sand Nigger
Boy (in the correct context)
Fairy
Jew
Greedy Jew

m1illion 08-24-2005 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Wogga.

you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

08-24-2005 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is the Senate full of Democratic ex-Klan members and murderers? Do you see how little sense you make yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, theyre both valid questions.

mackthefork 08-24-2005 08:12 AM

Re: Some help

Aww you made all the dumbness ones about women, thats very non PC, like our old Essex girl jokes. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Q: How may Essex girls does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?.
A: Five. One to make the mixture and Four to peel the Smarties.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Q: What makes an Essex girls eyes light up?
A: A torch shone in her ear.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Q: What's an Essex girls favorite wine?
A: aw go-on take me to lakeside please please go-on take me

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that long since PC was the name of the guy standing on the corner of the street, making sure no one stole my car stereo.

Mack

andyfox 08-24-2005 12:45 PM

You're right, perhaps racist is not the correct word for Dr. Wogga.

He's a bigot.

jaxmike 08-24-2005 02:10 PM

Re: Full of something alright

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is the Senate full of Democratic ex-Klan members and murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Besides Robert Byrd (ex-KKK) and Ted Kennedy (Kopechne), who else is there for you to smear?

Just curious to see how badly you understand expressions such as "full of".

[/ QUOTE ]

My, what an ignorant response. Perhaps if you could understand the meaning of my post you would not have so ignorantly written what you did. I was smearing NO ONE by the way, just stating reality. Did you not get the point that I was showing that the poster was making the leap that I made. It was NOT that difficult to understand, even for you.

jaxmike 08-24-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, theyre both valid questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, becuase you claiming the minutemen is FULL of neo-nazis et al is about as stupid as me claiming the Senate is full of murderous clansman Democrats.

Cyrus 08-24-2005 05:25 PM

Tough gig

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps if you could understand the meaning of my post you would not have so ignorantly written what you did

[/ QUOTE ]
The Minutemen are full of racist bastards. Congress is not full of murderers and ex-Klansmen.

You got an own goal there, buddy.

John Cole 08-24-2005 08:36 PM

Whites Only Please

The other night while listening to the Red Sox game on radio, I heard the announcer refered to their "cracker" statistician.

DVaut1 08-24-2005 08:41 PM

Re: Whites Only Please

[ QUOTE ]
The other night while listening to the Red Sox game on radio, I heard the announcer refered to their "cracker" statistician.

[/ QUOTE ]

Castiglione or Trupiano?

John Cole 08-24-2005 08:42 PM

Urban Legends?

At least one of these smacks of Oscar Wilde, and the "delusions of adequacy" has been around for some time, I believe

John Cole 08-24-2005 08:43 PM

Trup; who else?

DVaut1 08-24-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trup; who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good point.

I can't get the games on the radio here in Michigan, but believe me, I miss getting to hear Castiglione...(I did buy the MLB Extra Inn. package, so at least I get D.O. and Remy).

Did he do a "waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy back" (or a few?) during Millar's hr tonight?

The best is when Castiglione would say "waaaaaaaaaay back.....waaaaayyyyyy back! ....caught on the edge of the warning track"

Such a tease.

How I miss Boston.

John Cole 08-24-2005 09:52 PM

Didn't catch the call tonight; funny, I still seem to enjoy listening to the games on the radio even more than watching--even if Troop is grating most of the time.

Of course, Rizzuto was probably the worst for calling long fly balls home runs.

Dr Wogga 08-25-2005 12:00 AM

Speaking of violating the personal attack standards???????????

......Mat, MMM??? can we get any more hypocritical here? Why have them if you are going to pick & choose when they apply?

andyfox 08-25-2005 12:36 AM

Re: Speaking of violating the personal attack standards???????????

MMMMMM is off for a few days.

I stand by my characterization. I refer MMMMMM and/or Matt to your original post in this thread, with it's reference to "darkies" and "fat-ass admiration."

Dr Wogga 08-25-2005 12:43 AM

If this isn\'t a personal attack..............

.....then the 2+2 "posting standards" are a bunch of hooey. I attacked no one on this board personally with my post, regardless of whether you agree with the content. But YOU DID Andy.........WE NEED A POSTING STANDARD RULING HERE

Autocratic 08-25-2005 12:47 AM

Re: If this isn\'t a personal attack..............

It doesn't have to be personal - you basically insulted numerous races and nationalities in your initial post, which was borderline unintelligible to begin with. In fact, all I could decipher was the slurs.

andyfox 08-25-2005 12:47 AM

I did not attack you. I referred to you as a bigot and cited evidence from your own post. Do you not see anything wrong with what you posted?

08-25-2005 12:56 AM

Dr. Wogga don't stay up too late. You have work in the morning....

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=value+city/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12ml3k0fs/EXP=1125029816/*-http%3A//uhavax.hartford.edu/bugnacki/sentra/pictures/Value_City.jpg[/img]