Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Will the noise bother your roommate? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309566)

wacki 08-07-2005 03:48 AM

Will the noise bother your roommate?

So, I'm taking this stats class that even my tutor, an Asian math Ph.D. student, is struggling with. After spending 4 hours working on a single problem she tells me she's hungry and insists that I take her back to my place. She did not want me to buy her food at a restaurant. She asks me questions like "do you have a girlfriend?", "will the noise bother your roommate?", "does your roommate mind if you have (pause) visitors?", "does your roommate have (pause) visitors?", "do you have your own bedroom?", "shouldn't we study in your bedroom?", "Oh, let me see your bedroom" and countless other questions that are very suspicious to say the least. She not only said those, but she said them more times than I can count. When my roommate left she got all excited and started asking when he will be back. The situation was awkward to say the least. She never once said "Maybe we should study in your bedroom because the noise will bother your roommate.". That would be way too subtle, or so I thought.

Then there were some curves. She didn't even know what a keg was. She also goes to bed at midnight every night. It's extremely difficult for me to tell if the woman was just clueless as to what she was inferring or if she was saying "lets do the nasty right now baby".

An odd night to say the least.

Punker 08-07-2005 03:49 AM

Re: Will the noise bother your roommate?

I'm not even going to bother with the advice you know you are going to get. Starts with S, ends with P. And for once, its actually the correct answer.

Macdaddy Warsaw 08-07-2005 03:50 AM

Um...rather than going the this thread is useless without pictures etc route...lete me just ask...

do you like her?

Matty 08-07-2005 03:50 AM

tard.

kurosh 08-07-2005 03:50 AM

I'll be the first. Did you SIIHP?

Edit: [censored], way too late.

pokerdirty 08-07-2005 03:50 AM

SIIHP?

wacki 08-07-2005 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do you like her?

[/ QUOTE ]

She a very nice woman, but I listen to Tupac at max volume when I drive, and she doesn't know what a keg is. I have no intent of taking advantage of her.

fluxrad 08-07-2005 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even going to bother with the advice you know you are going to get. Starts with S, ends with P. And for once, its actually the correct answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you buy her soup?

pokerdirty 08-07-2005 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you like her?

[/ QUOTE ]

She a very nice woman, but I listen to Tupac at max volume when I drive, and she doesn't know what a keg is. I have no intent of taking advantage of her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tupac would be disappointed.

wacki 08-07-2005 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tupac would be disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt this.

pearljam 08-07-2005 04:01 AM

she sounds like she wants to be taken advtange of, do her the favor of doing what she wants.

-Skeme- 08-07-2005 04:01 AM

Tupac was a rapist bro, he'd want you to hit that. I have a feeling in Thug'z Mansion, Pac isn't very happy. He managed to bang lots of chicks with only 1 testicle, and you can't even tag some Asian tutor with both? CMON DOG.

Soul Daddy 08-07-2005 04:06 AM

Depending on her grasp of the language and culture, I'd guess it's certainly possible that she had no clue how suggestive her statements were. Are there other signs that might lead you to arrive at the conclusion that her words are no accident? Body language, general flirtation, etc...

pokerdirty 08-07-2005 04:09 AM

maybe, but couldn't she have suggested another place to study, like the library or coffee shop or something? she seems to have really wanted to see this bedroom of his. most likely from her back.

offTopic 08-07-2005 04:31 AM

Have her give you a bath massage and see where it goes from there.

ekky 08-07-2005 04:35 AM

tell her "me luv yoo long time" and then she will know where she stands.

Problem solved

pokerdirty 08-07-2005 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have her give you a bath massage and see where it goes from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

if she asks you if you want "happy ending", there you go.

fluxrad 08-07-2005 04:39 AM

Yeah. I totally would have ordered the pooper platter.

Yeti 08-07-2005 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I totally would have ordered the pooper platter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent.

B Dids 08-07-2005 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you like her?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a solid response, even if it's a let down for the OOT scatologists.

jakethebake 08-07-2005 11:21 AM

I must be missing something. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You're assuming because she doesn't stay out all night drinking that she isn't looking to bump uglies? It seems very clear that she is. And how would you be taking advantage. it sounds like she's the one working on you.

Bluffoon 08-07-2005 11:28 AM

web page

man 08-07-2005 11:39 AM

sounds like she's horribly inexperienced, which will make followthrough awkward and difficult seeing as you will be seeing her again in the tutor-tutee context. if it were me I would push her away and not give it a second thought, but that's because I'm neurotic and worry about these things too much.

Sponger15SB 08-07-2005 11:42 AM

I must say, of all the posts in OOT for advice on women, Wacki at least brings up some interesting situations. He doesn't go with the standard "there is this girl.... I'm a pussy.... what do I do" post.

Luv2DriveTT 08-07-2005 11:43 AM

If she was more you type socially, would you be into her then? Is she cute?

Most important question of them all... did you show her your bedroom, and if so did she come on to you?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

porkchop 08-07-2005 11:46 AM

I think the mere existence of this board turns guys into eunuchs. Instead of taking a crack at a fine(assumption) piece of educated ass, I think I'll go home and post on OOT and see what the general consensus is. WTF, all she can do is give you a ball four. Then the next day you go back to studying Bayes Theorem with her.

hoopsie44 08-07-2005 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I must say, of all the posts in OOT for advice on women, Wacki at least brings up some interesting situations. He doesn't go with the standard "there is this girl.... I'm a pussy.... what do I do" post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut through all the verbage, this is exactly what he is going with.

wacki 08-07-2005 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she was more you type socially, would you be into her then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like petite or tall and skinny like a giraffe. She is curvy. Although licking her giant boobs is a tempting option. If anything happened, it would be a one time thing. I don't want to deal with the next day consequences. And even if she was my type and wanted to be taken advantage of, I would likely have to deal with a lot of crap that I don't want to. It was a story I was sharing with you guys more than anything else.

If there was any advice I would want, its figuring out if she is serious or just ignorant of what she is saying. I would like to do this without harming her feelings as she is a nice girl but her questions are very very unusual. If she is ignorant of what she is saying, she needs to be told.

[ QUOTE ]
Most important question of them all... did you show her your bedroom, and if so did she come on to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I showed her my bedroom because she wouldn't stop asking about it. When I had to look up something online she made sure she came with me. At that time it should of been clear to her I didn't want to hook up. She did not hit on me in my bedroom.

touchfaith 08-07-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no intent of taking advantage of her.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is quite possible that you are gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Are you gay?

Have you had any homosexual tendencies in the past, or is this your first time?

Where is BigSteve when we need 'him'?

Luv2DriveTT 08-07-2005 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She did not hit on me in my bedroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

That tells you all you need to know. Since you are still in school (I assume she is young) and the way the sex culture tends to be in these environments, I would venture to guess one of the following:

1) She is a total sex fiend, and probably only wants you a few times at most
2) She is a sex newbie and is more curious than her ability to commit

I say just approach the topic with her.. be honest and funny, say you didn't want to cross the line but you felt she was looking for a one time jump in the sack. Not everyone can get away with asking a girl that, I could (practice make perfect) as long as I made a joke out of it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

jokerthief 08-07-2005 01:56 PM

I think it's clear that she wants to hook up. Just because she doesn't know what a keg is doesen't mean that she doesn' know what men and women typically do in bedrooms.

Clue #1. She wanted to eat at your place instead of a resturaunt.

Clue #2. She asked if you have a girlfriend.

Clue #3. She is concerned with noise and your roommate.

Clue #4. She wants nothing more than to get into your bedroom (and has set up the need to close the door since she is so concerned with disturbing your roommate).

This girl knows exactly what she's doing.

jakethebake 08-07-2005 01:58 PM

she heard about wacki and was waiting for you to bite her.

Eurotrash 08-07-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She is curvy. Although licking her giant boobs is a tempting option.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5...xgwsnph2hn.jpg

Duke 08-07-2005 02:21 PM

Did you specify that she's Asian because she's a fob, or just to give a little depth to the description?

Actually, I think she wanted to bang either way.

~D

hoopsie44 08-07-2005 02:22 PM

Very nice.

Alobar 08-07-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to deal with the next day consequences. And even if she was my type and wanted to be taken advantage of, I would likely have to deal with a lot of crap that I don't want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are learning very fast my son. Avoid this one, she is no good for you.

wacki 08-07-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is quite possible that you are gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I gay?

Is it because I care about other peoples feelings more than sticking my dick in some random hole?

Am I gay because I don't feel the need to define myself by how many women I've slept with?

Am I gay because I actually have standards outside of rating supermodels on internet forums a 7 like so many scat fans do?

Am I gay because I tend to sleep with either good friends I trust or lovers and not random disease factories?

jakethebake 08-07-2005 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I gay?

Is it because I care about other peoples feelings more than sticking my dick in some random hole?

Am I gay because I don't feel the need to define myself by how many women I've slept with?

Am I gay because I actually have standards outside of rating supermodels on internet forums a 7 like so many scat fans do?

Am I gay because I tend to sleep with either good friends I trust or lovers and not random disease factories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeti 08-07-2005 02:37 PM

Whoa, someone hit a nerve.

FWIW I agree with everything you said.

touchfaith 08-07-2005 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's like fishing with dynomite some days around here...