Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Creating multiple Empire accounts (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=303718)

ChoicestHops 07-30-2005 12:55 AM

Creating multiple Empire accounts

Ive read about people having two Empire accounts. I tried the search function and received no help.

What are the risks of this, and how do you do it?

timprov 07-30-2005 01:00 AM

Re: Creating multiple Empire accounts

I'm sure WackoJacko will be glad to walk you through it.

(Don't. Seriously, it's fraud, and it's dumb.)

TobDog 07-30-2005 01:02 AM

If you are talking about having 2 accounts at Empire(not a Party, Empire, Eurobet, etc) if you get caught, you may have your funds taken. You can close an account and open another one after I think they say 6 months(check the T&C on the website), I would assume you would do this if you dont like your original terms you signed up on. If you are looking to score double the deposit bonus each month, that would be abad idea.

ChoicestHops 07-30-2005 01:05 AM

I simply get the best rakeback from Empire. I play strictly SnG's and dont mess with bonus whoring.

I was under the impression that Raptor has two Empire accounts, each name's in the top 20 for this month as he 8-tables. Maybe this question was better suited for a PM than a thread.

gildwulf 07-30-2005 03:40 AM

PM me if you find out how.

alpine0000 07-30-2005 07:12 AM

have one account in your name, and one in your parents/wifes/brothers/sisters name

use a diff email address for each account.

you play from both accounts

neteller works for deposits on both accounts, but not firepay cause the email has to match.

voila! you have two accounts!

FlFishOn 07-30-2005 07:19 AM

Two computers, two isps (or two different IP #s), two financial identities. I have three.

Tk79 07-30-2005 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive read about people having two Empire accounts. I tried the search function and received no help.

What are the risks of this, and how do you do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

ChoicestHops
old hand

Reged: 12/02/04
Loc: Set it and FORGET IT!

almost 900 posts... really???

EDIT: this may help you link

messenger309 07-30-2005 07:45 AM

My wife and I each have an account at Empire. Recently they changed the rules and you can no longer fund two accounts from the same Neteller. My wife has her own Neteller so that was no big deal.

Rob

GrannyMae 07-30-2005 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Two computers, two isps (or two different IP #s), two financial identities. I have three.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound proud. are you?

07-30-2005 12:43 PM

I am a regular contributor here but am using an anonymus name for this post. This will be the only post under this name.

This is a bad idea:

If you are caught they will take all your money from every account.

I had 5 accounts at each party skin (now you know why I am using a fake name.) I would go to my "gnomes" place and play. I would fund their own neteller account. Once the bonus was over I would withdraw and give the guy 10% of any winnings. This WAS a good way to make one hell of a lot of money.

If they moved then I used PC Anywhere.

I have since stopped this practice and now only use my one account. Since they got serious about the gnome subject, I got skeer't.

GrannyMae 07-30-2005 01:06 PM

since you are using an alias, but being honest, i have a couple of questions. please answer them before you kill this posting acct. i am not trolling you, just taking advantage of your hidden identity for information.

I had 5 accounts at each party skin

does this mean you had 20-25 accts or more??

how did you get money out? certainly you don't have 25 NETeller accts.

I have since stopped this practice and now only use my one account. Since they got serious about the gnome subject, I got skeer't.

you are using the term gnome. does that mean you were ONLY doing this for the bonuses?

finally, with your 20-25 accts, were you not able to sit at your own table?

as i have stated before, i think gnome accts are as bad as collusion. the answer from people that they do it only for the bonuses is one thing. however, what about the security issue? those that admit to gnome bonus chasing are one thing, but what about the silent ones that are using it to take 5 seats at a 10 handed game?

give everyone a summary of what you *could* have gotten away with.

tia.. seriously. i think there is a much larger issue here and you have already created the alias. you have also converted back to a single account, so you have nothing to protect. come clean and you can teach many posters here of the dangers they face every day.

o0mr_bill0o 07-30-2005 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since you are using an alias, but being honest, i have a couple of questions. please answer them before you kill this posting acct. i am not trolling you, just taking advantage of your hidden identity for information.

you are using the term gnome. does that mean you were ONLY doing this for the bonuses?

as i have stated before, i think gnome accts are as bad as collusion. the answer from people that they do it only for the bonuses is one thing. however, what about the security issue? those that admit to gnome bonus chasing are one thing, but what about the silent ones that are using it to take 5 seats at a 10 handed game?

tia.. seriously. i think there is a much larger issue here and you have already created the alias. you have also converted back to a single account, so you have nothing to protect. come clean and you can teach many posters here of the dangers they face every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

from what i gather from his post, he just went to his friend's house and played on his computer as if he were said friend. then he'd give the friend 10% for the privelege. he couldn't have sat 5 people down at the same table. the only way it would be possible to sit more than one person down at the same table would be if you had multiple IPs you were using simultaneously or you were running one of the programs through a proxy in order to mask your IP.

KyleM 07-30-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts? 5 identities = 5 neteller accts = 5 neteller debit cards. really difficult to figure out...

grouchie 07-30-2005 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts? 5 identities = 5 neteller accts = 5 neteller debit cards. really difficult to figure out...

[/ QUOTE ]

How cute, someone's being an ass where it's not needed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MrVanDresen 07-30-2005 09:37 PM

I love this thread!

You need to have different financial institutions if you want to set up multiple accounts, that is when they flag you is when you use the same account to fund multiple accoutns. Then you need to mix in some different e-mail addresses and some different phone numbers and home addresses and you will be fine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GrannyMae 07-30-2005 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts?

[/ QUOTE ]

who said this?

regardless, you could not be missing the point more.

shoo

gildwulf 07-31-2005 02:58 PM

Question...if you close down your account, how long before you can reopen it with another affiliate? What if you use the same name but a different address and bank...would that be flagged or would that be OK? I'm moving and I'm trying to close my Empire account and reopen with rakeback in a few months or something. I'm not greedy, just want a little bit of rake:)

dark_horse 07-31-2005 03:04 PM

i'm having the same issue. i had an account with empire and pokeredge was my affilliate so i got PE for free, but now that it's banned i closed my empire account. i want to reopen it to get rakeback with empire but this is proving to be a hassle. empire gives the best rakeback. it's equal to eurobet but eurobet's interface sucks. the other skins don't give as good a rakeback (intertrops, multi).