Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Attn: Gavin Griffin (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297941)

augie00 07-22-2005 12:06 AM

Attn: Gavin Griffin

Where's my $15? I have a cig hanging out of my mouth and I need something to light it with.

07-22-2005 12:24 AM

Re: Attn: Gavin Griffin

???????

augie00 07-22-2005 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
???????

[/ QUOTE ]

Gavin owes me $15.

Apathy 07-22-2005 12:54 AM

And I'm sure he appreciates you posting it on the WPT Forum, I hope it's not too late to delete this thread yourself.

augie00 07-22-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I'm sure he appreciates you posting it on the WPT Forum, I hope it's not too late to delete this thread yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well maybe he forgot about me. He also owes about 10 others $15 as well.

edit: what the crap, it was a flippin' joke

James Lang 07-22-2005 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tough crowd

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 02:11 AM

See threads like this is what i'm talking about. These are the threads that should get rip to shreds. No content. Just a troll post. Yet nobody goes after him. I make threads that have content and thought put into them and they get flamed. I don't get it?

wall_st 07-22-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See threads like this is what i'm talking about. These are the threads that should get rip to shreds. No content. Just a troll post. Yet nobody goes after him. I make threads that have content and thought put into them and they get flamed. I don't get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed when I saw this thread ... but your response made me laugh even harder.

jojobinks 07-22-2005 02:37 AM

smooth doesn't call names. he only responds when others attack him.

SoftcoreRevolt 07-22-2005 03:56 AM

Why would you use TWO bills to light it? Are you that much of a fatcat?

Kovner 07-22-2005 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you use TWO bills to light it? Are you that much of a fatcat?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's enough of a fatcat to demand gavin pays him with $15 bills.

AngryCola 07-22-2005 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See threads like this is what i'm talking about. These are the threads that should get rip to shreds. No content. Just a troll post.

[/ QUOTE ]

So this has nothing to do with the fact that augie doesn't seem to like you and disagrees with you a lot? Nah, I'm sure that couldn't have anything to do with it.

10-20Jerome 07-22-2005 09:01 AM

This is going no where

Phill S 07-22-2005 09:19 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...la/scotty1.jpg

RIP.

Phill

Klepton 07-22-2005 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you still post here?

no one likes you

TheWorstPlayer 07-22-2005 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you reading a thread titled "Attn: Gavin Griffin"? What exactly did you think would be in here? I think you could save yourself a lot of aggravation (and from looking like such as ass) if you would just read a bit more selectively.

Tyler Durden 07-22-2005 10:24 AM

what the deuce

jakethebake 07-22-2005 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
???????

[/ QUOTE ]

Gavin owes me $15.

[/ QUOTE ]

You rented him your sex chair for an hour?

MonkeeMan 07-22-2005 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get it. You're trying to hijack this thread. It's all about you, right?

McGahee 07-22-2005 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tough crowd

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm picturing him in his best Bellande French accent voice: "Go Augiee"
[looks around room]
No? Anybody? No?

Subby 07-22-2005 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. You sure don't...

augie00 07-22-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is probably that your posts which are content-heavy suck and make you look like an idiot, while my posts which are stuck for content are humerous and make me look like a greek god.

I hope that now you understand.

So anyway, before Dynasty locks/deletes this thread...I need that $15. This cigarette is getting soggy and my mommy just called me Sammy.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:32 PM

I didn't call anybody a name here. You should see that. I was describing the texture of the post. Jojo if you weren't so wanting to be against me you would see what i'm saign is right on.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:35 PM

Angry use your head. The reason i wrote this is to wake people up to stop attacking me when i actually put thought and effort inot my threads. Yet the guys that are hurting the forum are not flamed for posts like this. I guess i miss the greatness of this thread. I'm sorry you are all right.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:41 PM

Dynasty? why are you allowing these posts to continue? I don't want a flamewar. But you let these(well we know what you are) continue to bate me. Tell me who is trying to start a flamew war here? I'm trying real hard to be the sheperd.

NUReedy 07-22-2005 12:41 PM

Little children put thought and effort into crayon drawings too...that doesn't make them quality or worthwhile. Lots of words does not equal quality. It equals skip.

And you said texture...referring to two or three sentences...wow

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:43 PM

I wasn't gonna look at this post. But decided to give it a chance. I was very dissapointed to see it was a troll textured post.

Btw why are you reading the title?

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:46 PM

I'm still wondering where dynasty is? look at every reply in this thread so far and its (censored's) trying to start a flame war. Why are there posts not being deleted and being warned? One tends to think there is bias going on here.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:49 PM

Listen be careful my friend be real careful. I'm trying real hard to be the sheperd.

AngryCola 07-22-2005 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't gonna look at this post. But decided to give it a chance. I was very dissapointed to see it was a troll textured post.

Btw why are you reading the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't want to be in flame wars, why do you always respond to each and every post containing anything bad about you? Why respond to each and every post you disagree with? It looks to me like you are looking to cause as much trouble as you can, and it also makes you look petty and immature. You complain about the worthlessness of this thread, then you post in it quite a few times. That just needlessly adds to the clutter, and it ultimately makes what you're doing even more worthless than the original subject of the thread.

All these, "Dynasty, please tell me why this post is allowed? He is calling me names, etc!" posts are silly and most childish. If you have an issue with a post, take it up with the moderator PRIVATELY. Chances are your complaints will be taken a bit more seriously if you act like an adult and get down off your cross.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:52 PM

No don't worry Dynasty won't delete this thread because he likes threads where they are nothing more they insults and hate posts towards me that are trying to get me into a flamewar. Real fair of him. If i wrote one of the posts that were directed at me in this thread i would either be banned or warned and my post deleted. Real fair.

drewjustdrew 07-22-2005 12:57 PM

I think you are confused. just cuz you say "jesus christ!" everytime you read one of his posts, does not mean he IS JC.

Smoothcall 07-22-2005 12:57 PM

Please. Why do i respond? Because every post in the thread is a hate/insult post towards me. Including yours. Why don't you grow up instead of insulting people online. You want to insult me in person set up a meeting. Otherwise your and these other people are being the children insulting people online who don't even have the guts to say it to my face.

AngryCola 07-22-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Including yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just told the truth. Sometimes it isn't pretty.

You asked me to use my head earlier. I'll do that. My head is telling me you are here to do nothing but troll, and that means there's nothing left to do but ignore you.

Dynasty 07-22-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you don't want to be in flame wars, why do you always respond to each and every post containing anything bad about you?

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't be getting involved yourself. It only makes things worse.

augie00 has gotten a 2 day suspension for calling Smoothcall an idiot in this thread.

Smoothcall has also gotten a 2 day suspension for trolling this thread.

tpir90036 07-22-2005 01:08 PM

I am having a really hard time figuring out which is worse:

1) Gavin having a disappointing WSOP
2) A thread where people publicly point it out and ask for $15
3) Smoothcall getting up in arms yet again
4) People trying to wage combat against Smoothcall
5) This picture

I have my guess but I will leave it as an exercise for the reader.

MonkeeMan 07-22-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
augie00 has gotten a 2 day suspension for calling Smoothcall an idiot in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read it again, he said it made him look like an idiot. Not the same thing, and I think you over-reacted.

drewjustdrew 07-22-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having a really hard time figuring out which is worse:

1) Gavin having a disappointing WSOP
3) Smoothcall getting up in arms yet again
4) People trying to wage combat against Smoothcall
5) This picture

I have my guess but I will leave it as an exercise for the reader.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike number 1 and 2 off your list.

Link

Dynasty 07-22-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on Gavin's posts, I doubt he would be upset over augie's original post. It seemed like a good natured joke to me.

tpir90036 07-22-2005 01:20 PM

Agreed. I just felt like stirring the pot for some stupid reason.