Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Reload is CURSED (Whine) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256679)

XxGodJrxX 05-21-2005 07:25 PM

Party Reload is CURSED (Whine)

I've been building my BR for a little over a month. Deposited $393 into Party for a $78 bonus using POKERACENOW. Either I've been nothing but lucky for the last month until now, or this mfing code is cursed. Over 393 hands I'm down about 60BB. For the third session in a row, my "luck" factor on Pokergrader is WAY in the negatives. I took a few days off to blow off some steam, but now I just feel like taking a hammer to this computer (right before I cash everything out). I'm not religious or anything, but I'm going to pray to the Gods at Party tonight.

BusterStacks 05-21-2005 07:29 PM

Re: Party Reload is CURSED (Whine)

Did you make a cashout recently? They are probably punishing you.

billyjex 05-21-2005 07:31 PM

i believe the code pokeracenow was suppose to be for UK players only.

since you broke the rules, you are being punished. sorry bro [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

oljumpstart 05-21-2005 07:32 PM

It's not PP punishing you, its God Sr. He likes to reserve God Jr. for Jesus. Change your name and you will do fine.

webgator 05-21-2005 07:33 PM

PokerAceNow was nothing but gravy for me...then came BonusMay. Down 45bb over two days and I'm playing the same game I have been for the last few weeks on the skins. Seems every good starting hand I got I either failed to hit the flop or got sucked out. Dunno but maybe it is so many people deposited for the BonusMay that things have gotten crazy.

Anyways, tighten up and hang in there...hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

XxGodJrxX 05-21-2005 07:37 PM

God Sr. Didn't mind for the last month. Maybe he had a busy schedule? On the bright side, I am now on the top of the bad luck leaderboard on PokerGrader. At least I'm on top of something. (-16BB/100 so far according to that site).

AngusThermopyle 05-21-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now I just feel like taking a hammer to this computer (right before I cash everything out).

[/ QUOTE ]

Work on your timing too.

jaydoggie 05-21-2005 07:41 PM

i lost 70BB in 200 hands last night on party. mayreload must be cursed too

FlFishOn 05-21-2005 07:43 PM

"PokerAceNow"

I don't miss much but I missed this. Is it a general bonus? Aces only? Whores need not apply?

oljumpstart 05-21-2005 07:45 PM

Was supposed to be for UK players only, but worked for most. MAy still work, I don't know.

webgator 05-21-2005 07:47 PM

Supposed to be a UK only reload but seems to work for most. Just do a search and you'll find it.

Grinder 05-21-2005 08:43 PM

i agree good thing fer the reload as i end $3 dollars down

pokerace left me up $200

balkii 05-21-2005 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While The Cashout Curse *might* be the case, aren't you overlooking the obvious - The Bonus Clearing Curse? Honestly, have you every run good while clearing a bonus? Didn't think so.

Note that these curses are stackable, so you could be in a world of pain if you did make the cashout recently.

Phill S 05-21-2005 10:12 PM

aawww, dude. You did NOT make an avatar on that vid, surely!!!!

MagicFlea 05-21-2005 10:18 PM

It's always good to remember you're not the only one that gets horribly unlucky/plays way worse than you think

For the may bonus I shot up $200 because of some ridiculous boats, then lost the whole thing slowly and painfully over the last 525 hands and won nothing more than the bonus.

Could be worse though, could have lost money overall clearing the bonus... like I did on both the pokerstars and paradise bonuses this month. Bleh...

methinks I am forgetting how to play 2+2 poker. I think its time to hit the books

grimel 05-21-2005 10:41 PM

was working yesterday pm.

The "curse" was every frickin' whore was at Party last night. I couldn't beg borrow or steal a 6 max table at 1/2. Do you know how long it takes to clear a frickin bonus at 1/2 full? The weeklong downswing continued. The PokerAce bonus was lost clearing the May bonus.

grimel 05-21-2005 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
like I did on both the pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we agree to NOT mention this months PS bonus?? I finally cleared the thing today. Thankfully today was double up day so I "only" ended up down the bonus.

Ianco15 05-21-2005 10:52 PM

60bbs. Holy [censored]!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneone.

XxGodJrxX 05-21-2005 11:01 PM

I had a great run when I first started at Party with the first bonus and later when I took that bonus to Paradise. Apparently it's a 3rd strike you're out kind of thing.

Freudian 05-21-2005 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The scary thing is that in the last two months I have cashed out four times. I have had four downward swings. They all started the day after cashing out and lasted two days.

getmoney111 05-21-2005 11:39 PM

+220 on pokerrace (pp)
+180 on thursday (ep)
+190 on pokernow
+120 after 400 hands in pp's may reload

This is all from 25NL, no curse for me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pokerstudAA 05-21-2005 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Over 393 hands I'm down about 60BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boo hoo...wait until you almost tilt off your bankroll and bust out playing 100/200 - then come crying. 60BB - what is that $30??

[ QUOTE ]
my "luck" factor on Pokergrader is WAY in the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Surely you should not question your own poker game if some crummy softwate tells you that you were "unlucky"

[ QUOTE ]
but I'm going to pray to the Gods at Party tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always. This is the only way..

BluEsiNsOuL 05-22-2005 12:32 AM

I did well for the POKERACENOW, but miserablely bad for MAYBONUS. For all the 600$ I received so far I kept like 95% of them. It fits my skill level pretty well.

captZEEbo1 05-22-2005 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boo hoo...wait until you almost tilt off your bankroll and bust out playing 100/200 - then come crying. 60BB - what is that $30??

[ QUOTE ]
my "luck" factor on Pokergrader is WAY in the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Surely you should not question your own poker game if some crummy softwate tells you that you were "unlucky"

[ QUOTE ]
but I'm going to pray to the Gods at Party tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always. This is the only way..

[/ QUOTE ]

BEST AVATAR EVER!!! Did you watch that show Get a Life? That show is so amazing!!!!

JoshuaD 05-22-2005 10:38 AM

Deposited 500$, 2 days later withdrew 975$. I was playing 1/2 6max. I don't think it's cursed.

XxGodJrxX 05-22-2005 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Well that's not what your Momma said. OHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh man, I have to write these down.

vindikation 05-22-2005 10:09 PM

Well I can't complain I completed both Party bonii's and didn't lose any money. Granted I only won $6 buy the $200 bonii made me feel better.